That little cutie of yours is turning four! Usually old enough to communicate fully, 4-year-olds enjoy celebrating their birthday with friends and family. Wishing your 4-year-old a happy Fourth Birthday is an important part of making them feel special and loved on their big day. Here are some ideas for 4th Birthday Wishes you can say to your child or any other birthday girl or boy:
Birthday Wishes for a 4-Year-old Girl!
Whether she’s a student or the girl of someone you know, a 4-year-old girl will love to hear these birthday wishes on her special day.
- Happy birthday, little angel. Four years ago, you came into my life and I could not be prouder of you than I am now. Enjoy your day to the fullest, honey.
- Today it is your birthday, I sing to let you know just how special you are to me and how much you changed the world when you were born to me. Happy 4th birthday, love. Have a good one.
- Happy 4th birthday, sweetheart. I pray your Big Day is filled with lots of love, laughter, candies, cakes and happiness.
- Princess, go out and spread your arms wide, twirl and scream out loud at the sky. Be carefree and light. It is a good way to start the year ahead. Happy 4th birthday.
- 4 years ago today, the world was blessed with your arrival on Earth. You are the sweetest angel I have ever set my eyes on. Happy birthday.
- One step at a time, one day at a time, one month at a time, one year at a time, you grow bigger and bigger, taller and taller, older and older. Happy 4th birthday, my angel.
- May God give you more days, more months and more years to grow bigger, taller, older and more beautiful. Thank you for filling my life with immense bliss. Happy 4th birthday.
- Today you grew an extra inch and aged another year. My prayer for you today and for the rest of your years to come is that God will give you more and more wisdom, laughter, love and all the happiness He has created. I love you.
Also read: Queen of the Day : 50 Birthday Wishes for Girls
Happy Birthday Wishes for your Daughter’s 4th Birthday
When your sweet daughter is turning 4, make sure you take the time to let her know just how much she is loved. Here are some lovely birthday wishes you can use on your daughter’s special day:
- My sweetheart, I will do anything to make you smile. I will protect you and teach you right from wrong. I silently promised this to you the day you were born, but now I vocally promise you this on your birthday.
- Happy 4th Birthday, Princess! You shine bright like the stars. May you always stay as beautiful, smart and kindhearted as you are today!
- Happy 4th birthday, my baby. My little sunshine, your life is just starting and I pray it will be filled with many happy moments.
- I can’t wait to watch you grow and explore the world. Enjoy your special day, little one!
- Happy 4th birthday, my beautiful daughter. I hope all your dreams come true, and that you have an amazing day spent with family and friends.
- Happy birthday! My sweet girl, you bring so much joy into our family. Have a fantastic 4th birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter. May your day be filled with lots of fun and laughter, and may every day bring you joy and love!
- 4 years is already enough for the smart girl you’ve become, but the future holds much more greatness in store for you. Have a wonderful 4th birthday!
- Happy 4th Birthday my dearest daughter, may these years bring you lots of joy, love and laughter. We are so proud of you!
- Your 4th birthday marks the beginning of a new journey, so let your dreams take you as far as they can. Happy Birthday, my sweetheart. Have a wonderful day!
Also read: Happy Birthday, my Sweet Daughter! Wishes for Daughters of All Ages
Birthday Wishes for a 4-Year-old Boy!
These special birthday messages are perfect for the young boy in your life who is turning 4!
- Happy 4th Birthday, my little prince. You have come so far in the past four years, and I am so proud of the wonderful young man you are becoming.
- Happy blessed birthday to you, my dear child. Approximately 4 years ago, on this day, you were born and the world became a better place. I pray you grow up to turn tears to laughter.
- Your smile has not only brought life into my life but it has become a light of hope for me. Happy 4th birthday. I pray God will give you more years filled with laughter, hope, peace and love.
- I pray you will be gifted with many more years filled with amazing blessings and happy moments. Have a fantastic 4th birthday.
- As you celebrate your 4th birthday today, it is my wish that you find love, peace and harmony just as you spread it every day of your life.
- Even though I am supposed to teach you about the world, you end up teaching me about it, and you are only four!! You will be one wise adult. Happy 4th birthday, my big baby boy.
- Wow! My adorable angel turns 4 today. Now that you are 4, you’re 4 times as adorable as you were yesterday! Happy birthday!
- As you celebrate your 4th year in planet Earth, always remember that I love you more than everything in this world.
Also read: Big Guy’s Special Day : Happy Birthday, Boy!
Happy Birthday Wishes for your Son’s 4th Birthday
It’s that time of the year when your little prince will celebrate his birthday. This year, wish your son a happy 4th birthday with these heartwarming messages:
- Wishing the world’s coolest 4-year-old a super duper happy birthday! Son, you’re an extraordinary blessing to all the people that know you.
- My little man, four years ago, I was blessed with the honor of being your dad. With each passing year, you have grown wiser and more amazing. Wishing you a wonderful 4th birthday!
- My son, your enthusiasm and curiosity never ceases to amaze me. On this special day, I wish that you will be able to spread your wings and fly high in life. Happy Birthday!
- Happy 4th birthday to my little superhero! May all your birthday wishes come true! Have a wonderful day, son!
- Happy 4th birthday, my love. You bring me so much joy and I am so blessed to be able to watch you grow taller, older and wiser. I hope God will continue to bless you with health, wealth and happiness as you turn 4 today.
- Hey, champion! You have added so much strength and energy into our family. On this special day of yours, I wish you a lifetime of success and happiness. Wishing you a happy 4th birthday!
- Happy Birthday to my bundle of joy, who is turning 4 today. May your life be filled with lots of love and laughter, my son. Wishing you a very special birthday!
Also read: From the Parents to the Birthday Boy : Happy Birthday, my Son!
You may also like:
Best 50 Happy Birthday Wishes for Kids
200 of the Best Birthday Messages to Make Someone’s Day Special
Cracking a Birthday Joke – Huge List of Funny Birthday Messages and Wishes