Best 50 Happy Birthday Wishes for Kids
Birthdays are one of the most special and awaited days for the children. It is because they receive a number of surprises, birthday wishes and messages from their friends, parents, relatives and other important people in their life. It is therefore essential to make them realize how special they are for the family and nothing could be better than the special greetings which are full of love. It is a simple way to express your love, gratitude, blessings and affection for them.
If you want to give your children a good surprise it is necessary to spend some time in preparing the best birthday wishes for them. You can either write them a lovely card or can be sent via email or SMS depending on your choice. If you are looking forward to some excellent tips regarding the happy birthday wishes for kids, here are some simple but unique greetings that can be used.
- Happy birthday to the best kid I know! You are smart, fun, and sweet, the perfect combination.
- Super heroes are rare these days, but your kindness and helpfulness to your friends and family shines through and makes you more than a super hero to us. Happy birthday!
- Remember as you grow older that one day, naps will be cherished, relaxing baths will be anticipated, and your parents will be the coolest people you know. Happy birthday little one!
- Sing a song of joy and thanksgiving for the best kid in town! Happy birthday, buddy!
- April showers bring May flowers and love, in turn, brings out the best in everyone. Thank you for being the most lovable kid. Happy birthday!
- Buddy, you are kind, athletic, and have a great future in front of you. Keep your dreams at the forefront of your focus and you will go far. Happy birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with clowns, circus fun, and friends. And, may you remember this day for years to come. Happy birthday, sweet child!
- One day, God blessed us with the best gift possible. You! Our lives have never been the same and are all the much better because of you. Here’s to another great year. Happy birthday, son/daughter!
- Happy Birthday, my Sweet Daughter!
- Come one, come all to the best party in town! Let us celebrate (name) as he turns one year older and wiser. Happy birthday, kid!
- Happy birthday to our own prince! May today bring you all the joys it has to offer. And, presents. Don’t forget presents.
- I was going to give you a big present for your birthday, but instead I am giving you cash. I figure it will be more exciting to spend a whole day shopping with you than just watching you unwrap one box. Happy birthday!
- Fast as a speeding race car, your life is on the move. Keep your hands on the wheel, your seatbelt on, and your head held high. Happy birthday, champ!
- Princesses come in all colors and ages. You, my dear, are best and most beautiful of all. Have a glamorous and fun birthday!
- It’s hard to believe you are growing up so fast. Not too long ago, you were a baby and soon you will be a teenager. Let us slow down and enjoy the time this year even more. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, beautiful! You are a fan favorite!
- Birthdays are not all about the presents. Although they are nice, there is something so much more important, the cake! Enjoy your cake and your day with friends and family. Happy birthday!
- Warning! Warning! There is another 10 year old on the planet today. Beware, awesomeness ensues. Happy birthday!
- Beware of awesome kid in the house! Happy birthday to our sweet and silly boy!
- Zing! Zang! Zong! Happy birthday to the kid who is out of this world!
- I’m not exactly sure what to write to the sweetest daughter around on her birthday. I could tell you that you mean the world to me. I could compliment you on your inner and outer beauties. And, I could say that you are the puzzle piece that completes our family. Ok, maybe I did know what to write. Happy birthday!
- Really, son, you are one cool dude. Happy birthday!
- Why these Parents are Proud: Birthday Wishes for your Son
- Happy birthday to the brightest starlet in the galaxy. May your day be bright as ever!
- Every day with you in our lives in more special than the day before. You are so dear to us and we want the best things in life for you. Happy birthday to our wonderful child!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You couldn’t be any cooler, even if your name was Sue. Happy corny birthday!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. We thank God every single day for you. Happy birthday!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re the best of our kids, don’t tell…it’s true! Happy birthday!
- Imagine the happiest you can ever be and that will be a glimpse into the feeling I had the day I gave birth to you. You are such a blessing and a great joy. I love you. Happy birthday, kid!
- As the Earth turns each day, so our lives continued to be blessed by you. Happy birthday to the best little kid around!
- There is one statement that rings ever true each passing day. “You are wonderful!” Happy birthday, kiddo!
- You are super sweet and quite adorable, too! Happy birthday to the kid who makes me smile each day.
- You are kind, generous, and thoughtful. You persevere in your goals each day and inspire everyone around you. Happy birthday to one cool chick!
- We wish you lollipop dreams, pony rides, and princes charming in your future. Happy birthday, beautiful!
- Having you as a part of our family is the best gift we could have ever been given. You may not have grown in my womb, but you have definitely grown in my heart. Happy birthday, loved child!
- We bought you a trip to Disneyworld! And by “Disneyworld,” I mean grandpa’s house, but close enough and definitely much more eventful. Happy birthday!
- You are forever in our hearts the dearest and most cherished of souls. May God continue to bless you as you grow and in all of your future. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
- As best I can tell, you are by far the coolest kid I have ever known. Happy birthday, kiddo!
- As time has passed, one thing is for sure. You are the biggest blessing I have ever known and I am looking forward to knowing you more and more as our lives continue. Happy birthday!
- Keep out of the way! One radical dude is turning 12 and is making his way in this world! Happy birthday, son!
- Look out! Here he comes, the coolest kid in the 4th grade. And, it’s his birthday! There’s no telling what amazing things he can do. Happy birthday to my dear boy!
- Happy birthday, champ! You are loved and adored more than you probably know.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday full of surprises and gifts. Happy Birthday my little angel!
- Hope you have a great birthday today that brings a beautiful smile on your face.
- May the good fortune always keeps your spirits high and your luck brings the best that you deserve. So wishing you all the fun on this birthday.
- Sending you lots of lovely wishes for a bright future and successful year.
- Happy birthday to my dearest daughter/son for making our lives so special and meaningful. Hope you have the world’s every happiness and joy.
- Wishing you a happy, crazy and funny birthday party filled with wonderful surprises!
- It’s time to celebrate as your birthday is here with a new and fresh year waiting for you. Start the year with joy, love and spend every day in the best way.
- May god shower all his blessings on you to make your day special and keep you always smiling.
- Shine like a star and sparkle like moon. This is a birthday wish especially for you my little angel .
- As you have become one year older today, another year packed with surprises is waiting for you. Hope you have many more years to come and celebrate.
- As it is a very special day of your life, we just want to say that we love you a lot our little baby so keep smiling as you always do.
- May God blesses you with good health, bright future and a great day. Have a blast and enjoy your day.
Birthdays are one of the most special and awaited days for the children. It is because they receive a number of surprises, birthday wishes and messages from their friends, parents, relatives and other important people in their life. It is therefore essential to make them realize how special they are for the family and nothing could be better than the special greetings which are full of love. It is a simple way to express your love, gratitude, blessings and affection for them. If you want to give your children a good surprise it is necessary to spend some time in preparing the best birthday wishes for them. You can either write them a lovely card or can be sent via email or SMS depending on your choice.
◙◙◙ Birthday Wishes for Kids ◙◙◙
You may also like: