Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your friends how much you care about them. Whether you are near or far, a simple act of thoughtfulness can make all the difference in the world. Words have power; they reflect our feelings and emotions and can bring a smile to someone’s face. Here, we have compiled an array of valentine’s day quotes for friends that express the beauty of friendship and remind us why we need it so much.
From funny sayings to heartfelt messages, these valentine’s day quotes for friends will help you express your appreciation and gratitude and capture the essence of friendship: its comfort and joy, as well as its strength to get through hard times. So let’s get started – explore our valentine’s day quotes for friends and spread the love!
Our Bond is Unbreakable: Inspirational Quotes for Friends on Valentine’s Day
Here are some wonderful words that capture the deep connection we share with our dearest friends. Use these quotes to show your closest friends some love and appreciation this Valentine’s Day. Let them know how much they mean to you!
- If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. Winnie The Pooh
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart. Helen Keller
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. Maya Angelou
- I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- No road is long with good company. Turkish Proverb
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Oprah Winfrey
- A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have. Sarah Valdez
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Charles M. Schulz
- Yes, we must ever be friends; and of all who offer you friendship Let me be ever the first, the truest, the nearest and dearest. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helps you create them. Unknown
- Say what you want about aging, it’s still the only way to have old friends. Robert Breault
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasow
- Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. Plautus
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
- The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship. William Blake
- A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad. Unknown
- Words are easy, like the wind; faithful friends are hard to find. William Shakespeare
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. Elie Wiesel
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul. Steve Maraboli
A Toast to a New Friendship: Celebratory Quotes for Valentine’s Day
Welcome to our collection of valentine’s day quotes for new friends! Celebrate the joy and love that comes with finding a new friend with this lovely collection of heartfelt quotes. Whether you’re searching for words to express your appreciation or just in need of some inspiration, we have something here that speaks to you. So take a break, unwind, and explore these valentine’s day quotes for new friends!
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. Shanna Rodriguez
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anais Nin
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell
- Love is being stupid together. Paul Valery
- A sweet friendship refreshes the soul. Proverbs 27:9
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. Unknown
- Friends are the flowers in the garden of life. Unknown
- A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside. Winnie the Pooh
- True friends are families which you can select. Audrey Hepburn
- Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts. Margaret Lee Runbeck
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. Laurence J. Peter
Distance Can’t Separate Us: Long-Distance Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends
- Friends, though absent, are still present. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elisabeth Foley
- Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there? Richard Bach
- Don’t be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends. Richard Bach
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Eleanor Roosevelt
- An absent friend gives us friendly company when we are well assured of his happiness. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world. Dr. Seuss
- It is by the benefit of letters that absent friends are in a manner brought together. Seneca the Younger
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. Richard Burton
Heartwarming Valentine’s Day Messages for Friends – A Perfect Way to Show You Care!
- My sincere wish is that all of my friends have a wonderful Valentine’s Day experience.
- To all of my buddies out there – we may not be romantically in love, but don’t forget me this Valentine’s Day!
- What Valentine’s Day means to me is chocolate, cake, pizza and good times with my pals!
- There is honestly and truly no other way that I would prefer to spend my Valentine’s Day than with you, my dear friend.
- May your Feast of Saint Valentine produce more sweetness than a chocolate factory.
- Even though I am spending this special day with my honeybun, you know that I couldn’t forget to give a shout-out to you, guys!
- We should all be appreciative that we have been blessed to see another 14th day of February in each other’s company.
- Now that Valentine’s Day has come around, I finally have the occasion let you know, dear friend, that I truly care for you.
- If this beautiful day is a time dedicated to honoring my friends, than I wish the holiday would come around monthly!
- What’s even more enjoyable than spending Val’s Day with the one you love is using the occasion to hang out with your homeys!
- I’m sure that hanging out with my buds this February 14th will prove to be a true Val’s Day adventure!
- The observance of the Feast of Saint Valentine isn’t statutory, so it’s up to the individual how to observe it. And I choose to celebrate it chillin’ with my friends!
- I hope you experience a wonderful Saint Valentine’s Day, in which Cupid serves you well!
- To all my friends who had your hearts broken this past year, I feel your pain. But know that we who sit in singlehood during the Feast of Saint Valentine also have a reason to celebrate, which is for the love we will experience in the future.
- May you experience the type of Val’s Day which reminds you why the love between a man and woman is the most repeated tale in human history.
- After making our loved ones suffer so much for the last 364 days, let’s at least use this special day to show some love!
- This Feast of Saint Valentine is an occasion that I can use to acknowledge everyone I love, and of course that means you!
- Whether you are alone or with your sweetheart, know that you are loved and appreciated on this special day of love!
- From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all a wonderful Valentine’s Day, complete with chocolate if you are in love and even more chocolate if you’re single!
- May this day bring you the loving kindness that is indicative of an occasion dedicated to romance.
- Not all love is based on sexual intimacy. In fact sometimes you can love a friend even more than your significant other. This is my way of saying that I wish all of my true friends a truly joyous and blessed Feast of Saint Valentine.
- Wherever you are today, know that my love and concern is right there with you!
- I wanted to use the occasion of this Val’s Day to let you know how blessed I feel to have you as a friend.
- Saint Valentine was about a lot more than just romance, and to me, that’s the true meaning of setting aside February 14th.
- This February 14th is also about my mother and children and truly all of the people who have contributed love into my life.
- Whether you are celebrating this holiday romantically or with the one you love in a platonic sense, I wish you all an enjoyable day.
- We may not all be romantics, but I think it’s safe to say we all enjoy sweets. So on this Feast of Saint Valentine, I say get your eat on!
- Any time of the year where chocolate goes on sale, I say is a reason for us all to celebrate!
- Valentine’s Day is an acceptable moment of the year to send a card to virtually anyone you love.
- I am approaching this 14th day of February joyfully with the expectancy that all of my friends will have a great time.
- May this Val’s Day be as refreshing as a vast grassy valley on a cool, windy day.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Wishes (and Heartfelt Love Messages)
Celebrate the Special Bond of Friendship With Funny Valentine’s Wishes for Friends
- Te amo. Saranghae. Je t’aime. I love you around the world and back, my platonic Valentine!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Let’s make a toast to growing old together as BFFs.
- You deserve all the valentines in the world, so I hope your mailbox is overflowing. Here’s at least one message for you. I love you!
- Romantic partners come and go, but best friends are forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Let me take this opportunity to say how much I love you. It might be a platonic love, but it’s real. I hope you have a great day.
- I don’t think Valentine’s Day should be for couples only. It should be for people who love each other regardless of what form that love takes. So here’s to you, Valentine! I love you!
- Why don’t we buy ourselves some chocolates and have a movie night later? Text me if you’re in! We can celebrate Valentine’s Day our own way!
- Who needs a man when you have a friend like me? Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I hope you get nice and spoiled today. If your partner doesn’t pull through, let me know and I’ll beat them up!
- Self-love is more important than romantic love. I hope you’re able to find peace and harmony for your inner self on this day.
- Soulmates aren’t just a romantic thing. They’re two halves of the same person, and that describes us perfectly. Happy Valentine’s Day to my best friend and eternal soulmate!
- Hey, do you want to be my valentine? I’ll be yours! We can celebrate together as friends!
- The best thing about our friendship is that we don’t have to exchange roses to know that we have a special bond. Everyone else is a sucker! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I know you saved the best Valentine’s Day present for me. I’ll be waiting! Delivery hours are always open!
- I’m sending you this message to remind you that I love you. Friendships can get lost in all of the romanticism that surrounds Valentine’s Day, but we don’t have to let that happen to us. I love you, bestie!
- Our princes will come some day. Until then, let’s steal the white horses and go riding ourselves! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m thinking of you and wishing you the best. This is a day to appreciate the good things in your life, and our friendship definitely qualifies.
- I hope you’re reading this from the spa as you sip on a cold, refreshing smoothie and get pampered with a manicure and a massage. You deserve all of the good things in life!
- Let’s go on strike. Valentine’s Day is a sham. Let’s rename it National Friends Day!
- May Cupid’s arrow strike us soon. I’ll be in your wedding if you’ll be in mine!
- I’m wishing the best for you and your partner. You guys have such a sweet, genuine relationship, and I’m really rooting for you.
- In this day filled with hearts, flowers and chocolates, let’s take a minute to appreciate something that’s even better than material goods: our friendship. I hope we have many happy years together in the future!
Inspiring Valentine’s Day Poems for Friends – Remind Yourself of Why You Need Each Other!
Below are some poems that you can consider delivering to a true pal come February 14th.
- Some people deem Valentine’s Day a burden
But in my eyes, I don’t see such as true
Rather it is an honor to send my love
To you and you and you
May our love for one another always be pure
- Roses are red
And violets are blue
But I also love my family
And my friends are sweet too
May we forever stick together like glue
- May your Valentine’s Day be full of love
Which we recognize as a gift from up above
For even though Cupid’s arrow may sting a bit
In the end we all know that it’s the sh*t!
- Love is a feeling that anyone could use
And the smile of a friend brightens up any day
So the opportunity I couldn’t refuse
To wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day!
- February 14th is a day set aside
Where our true feelings we should not hide
And this isn’t about marriage, intimacy or sex
But rather appreciating all those whom you love the best
- I wish I was poetic, but alas I am not
And this Valentine’s Day I almost forgot
But if there is one thing that I know is true
It is that I will always love you
Never will I ever make you feel blue
Because your friendship is my life’s revenue
- First off let me say from the start
That all of my friends are close to my heart
So if on February 14th, affection is the measure
Then sending my love to you is a pleasure
- If my friends are plenty, my sweetheart shouldn’t get jealous
For there are many fine ladies and fellows
So let me get to the point without any delay
I wish you all a Happy Saint Valentine’s Day
Pin this post to save it for later!
You may also like: