Christmas Messages to Write in a Greeting Card
Racking your brain for what to write in a Christmas card for someone? Well, worry no more.
We have a bunch of lovely Christmas messages right here for you. Include any of these sweet lines in your greeting card and turn this Yuletide into a truly glorious celebration for your friends and family.
Traditional and Religious Christmas Wishes
- Enjoy this Christmas surrounded by the warmth of the love of your loved ones.
- This Christmas, I want you to lay aside all of your problems and instead be thankful for all of your blessings! Wishing you a truly glorious Christmas.
- I wish you a Christmas so joyous that it reminds you why the holiday is celebrated in the first place!
- Christmas is a day set aside to honor the only man who has ever defeated death – Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas.
- Commercialism or no outside factor can negate the God-centered nature of the most special of holidays, Christmas. I wish you the most joyful Christmas of all time!
- On Christmas, we are reminded that “it is better to give than to receive”, and as such please accept this humble gift from me, your friend.
- This Yuletide season, may you be inspired to help the needy in society and visit those who can use the blessing of your presence the most. Merry Christmas.
- My Christmas wish has already been fulfilled as we were all here to enjoy another one together in good health.
- Going through an entire year of hard work and anguish seems worth it when I am able to conclude it in the pleasure of your company. I wish, indeed I will, that we have a very merry Christmas this year.
- On this beautiful Christmas, I pray that you receive spiritual gifts from angels to make up for any emotional lack you may feel.
- Let us make a conscientious effort to enjoy this Christmas with the maturity to understand that we are not promised another one. Merry Christmas.
- This Christmas, let us remember the needy, the incarcerated and the sick who cannot spend time with their families even if they wanted to, and as such let us make an extra-special effort to appreciate the loved ones who make this holiday special.
- Merry Christmas! May the spirit of Christmas come and reside at your home this holiday season.
Original Christmas Wishes to Write in a Greeting Card
- Wishing you absolutely nothing but the most joyous Christmas imaginable. You deserve it for being so phenomenal.
- May you be genuinely surprised by the Christmas gifts you receive this year – as if you were a child all over again. Merry Christmas!
- I know that you are a Christmas skeptic who does not accept gifts, but I am still sending you this card regardless to wish you a happy holiday season in general.
- May you have an electric Christmas filled with colorful lights, valued companions and lots of excitement!
- We consider you family and also are looking forward to seeing you this Christmas, but even if you can’t make it, we wish you a very merry one!
- I know this Christmas is going to be extra merry because I’m spending it with you. May you receive all of the joy due to you this holiday season.
- This is the first Christmas we are spending together, and my wish is that it is the joyous predecessor of many more to come.
- You have been nice this whole year, and I know Santa is going to visit and bring you something extra special. Merry Christmas.
- May not only you but your entire family enjoy a Christmas so special that you will still be talking about it several decades from now.
- This card is but a harbinger of the joy that I have made it my personal mission to infuse into your Christmas!
- I hope that whatever differences we may have had this past year serve as nothing but inspiration to enjoy our time together this Christmas even more. Happy Christmas.
- You’ve worked hard the entire year, and now is the time for you to relax and enjoy your award. Have a well-deserved merry Christmas.
Funny and Smart Christmas Wishes for a Season’s Card
- Even if I have to hijack Santa’s sleigh, I promise to do all I can to see you and make this the best Christmas ever!
- I am sending this card, in my own handwriting, to officially, legally and contractually wish you a merry Christmas!
- If you don’t enjoy this holiday, frankly neither will I, so do us both a favor – put your happy face on and have the merriest of merry Christmases!
- I am sending this card to let you know I not only value your acquaintance but also wish you nothing more this Christmas than that you thoroughly enjoy it!
- This Xmas, may Santa bring you gifts so plenteous that they get stuck in the chimney, and may you enjoy so much food and mirth that your spirit grows fat along with your body.
- The true spirit of this holiday isn’t about materialism or consumerism, but I still hope you receive an excessive amount of gifts. Merry Christmas!
Romantic Birthday Messages to Write in a Greeting Card
- My heart would be unsettled if I didn’t take the time to wish you a merry Christmas. Hoping Santa will treat you so well this Christmas that his elves get jealous. Have a merry one!
- May the reflection in your eyes be that of colorful lights and vibrant loved ones, and may the reflection in your soul be of unspeakable joy this Christmas day.
- May every physical and spiritual expectation you have for the holidays be manifested in your Christmas experience this year.
- My Christmas will be cold indeed if not spent in the warmth of your presence, so grab the eggnog, a Christmas movie and get ready for some cuddling! Merry Christmas!
- Even though I am not the biggest fan of Christmas, knowing that you are has compelled me to send this card, wishing you a happy one.
- I wanted to use this card not only to wish you a merry Christmas but also as a reminder of how much I love you.
- Even though I may not be there with you, dearest, may my love still reach you and may tales of our wonderful times together fill your home with laughter this Christmas season.