Among thousands of messages you want to send during the upcoming holiday season, you surely need some great Christmas wishes for parents.
Although our relationship with our parents is usually pretty close, sometimes we can’t find the right words to express how we feel about them, especially at Christmas when all the messages we send our even more heart-touching and warm. This collection will definitely help, so go ahead and tell them how much you love them.
Christmas Messages for my Parents
- I am thinking of all of the Christmases you made perfect for me in the past, Mom and Dad!
- You are in my thoughts because you are the reason I even get to celebrate Christmas!
- As parents, you gave me a love of Christmas, and I hope your day is great!
- Mom, you deserve all the gold in the world this Christmas!
- Dad, I hope you see how loved you are this Christmas!
- May you feel the magic in the air today, my parents, and know that I am thinking about you.
- May you feel loved this Christmas, because you spent my childhood helping me feel loved.
- My parents, I want this holiday to be one that brings you joy.
- You two are the kind of parents who deserve a Christmas that is magical.
- Merry Christmas to the two people who made me all I am today!
- My heart is happy this holiday because of the love that you gave to me when I was young.
- Mom and Dad, know that I care about you and want this holiday to be a magical one for you.
- I could not have a better mom, and I hope that you have the most amazing holiday season.
- Life gave me the perfect dad, and I hope that you enjoy all of the Christmas festivities this year!
- From childhood Santa to grown up celebrations, you are the best presents I ever received. God truly has blessed me with you both. Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to the best parents around! You make life sweet!
- They say children are the biggest blessing, but I’m not sure that’s true. To me, parents are right up there, too. Merry Christmas to two very special people!
- Merry Christmas to my very lucky parents! You are so blessed to have a child like me!
- Sending the best of Christmas wishing to the best of parents. May you have a joyful season and a happy new year!
- Hearing all of the Christmas songs on the radio brings me back to childhood memories of decorating the tree, hanging stockings, and baking cookies. Thank you for instilling in me the importance of traditions so that I can carry them on with my own family. You truly are the best. Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad!
- Let us bow on bended knee for Christ the Everlasting King. As one family, we praise His name. Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad!
- Faith. Hope. Love. I wish these and more for you this Christmas season. Merry Christmas to two parents who are deeply loved!
If you like it, pin it!
You may also like:
Spread the Spirit! | Top 200+ Christmas Quotes of All Time
Words for (S)Elfies! | 140 Christmas Captions for Instagram