Christmas is a times of the year to extend warm messages and sentiments to your cherished family members. Whether you are writing your cards or simply sharing by SMS, e-mail or on social media, you might often some inspiration for the best Christmas wishes you can get.
Below we have provided some short yet effective Christmas card messages you can quickly impart to a number of different relatives to let them know how much you cherish them.
Table of Contents
- Brief Christmas Messages for your Sister
- Short Christmas Wishes for your Brother
- Short Season’s Greetings for Mom
- Brief Christmas Quotes for Dad
- Short Christmas Messages for Grandma
- Short Season’s Greetings for Grandpa
- Brief Christmas Messages for Cousin
- Short Christmas Wishes for Aunt
- Brief Christmas Quotes for Uncle
Brief Christmas Messages for your Sister
- May every Christmas gift you receive bring into your life great blessings of good health and happiness.
- May you and all of your lovely children enjoy an especially Merry Christmas!
- My greatest Christmas memories will always be the ones I spent with you. Happy holidays!
- May you enjoy the type of fun Christmas we used to have when we were children!
- May you have a colorful Christmas and a prosperous New Year full of gifts and kisses!
- I will get over my depression this holiday season as soon as I see you, sis!
Short Christmas Wishes for your Brother
- Even if you are misunderstood, you are still loved. Merry Christmas, bro!
- I wish you Happy Holidays and a memorable ending to this current year.
- Wishing you, your wife and all of your children a very special and loving Christmas.
- It feels strange opening gifts for the first time without you around. I love you so much.
- Every annoyance you have initiated this past year is officially forgiven this Christmas.
- May you be spiritually as well as materially edified this Christmas season.
Short Season’s Greetings for Mom
- Hoping you accept this gift as a symbol of my love, until I am able to see you again in person. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas to me is like the second celebration of Mother’s Day. Happy holidays!
- Thank you for once again enabling us to have a miraculous Christmas. We love you, Mom.
- I hope that this year you get all of the special gifts that you rightfully deserve.
- I love you more than anyone else in the world. Happy holidays, Mom.
Brief Christmas Quotes for Dad
- As far as I am concerned, you are still Santa Claus. Merry Christmas, dad!
- Sending you this Christmas gift as a token of my never ending love and appreciation for having you as a father.
- Thank you for being an exemplary father. “Holy days” like Christmas were made in honor of people like you!
- I wish you a jolly Christmas, Dad, one that will make your belt burst in appreciation!
- I can’t thank you enough for holding this family together with your amazing love. We all love and cherish you, Dad.
- May the only frustration you experience this Christmas come from not having enough room to store all of your gifts!
- Looking forward to spending every millisecond of this festive season with you, my beloved Father. Love you lots!
Short Christmas Messages for Grandma
- A joyous and blessed Christmas to you, Grandma! You may be growing older, but you will never go out of style!
- May the laughter of children follow you wherever you go this Christmas Day.
- Thank you, Grandma, for putting an eternal Christmas carol in our hearts. Have a blessed holiday season.
- I’m beyond blessed to have the opportunity to spend this Christmas with you, dearest Grandma.
- Thank you for always teaching us that the life of Jesus is the main reason we celebrate Christmas.
- May this Christmas help to bring your year to a colorful, warm close.
- May the foundation of your house sink under the weight of all of the Christmas gifts you will receive this year!
Short Season’s Greetings for Grandpa
- May you enjoy a Christmas full of happy – yet quiet – children.
- I wish a merry Christmas season to my adorable grandpa! Grandpa, my love for you has no roof.
- This is the time of year I look forward to the most, when I know I am going to see you.
- You have always given without receiving and are an everyday example of the Christmas spirit. Love you immensely, Grandma.
- Thank you, Grandpa, for always making me feel privileged to be one of your grandchildren.
- May a completely happy Yuletide season be yours, Granddad. Thank you for being there for us when others faltered.
- May the heavenly angels themselves come and visit your home this holiday season.
- I am most thankful for the opportunity to spend another holiday with you, Grandpa. It means the whole universe to my heart.
Brief Christmas Messages for Cousin
- I wanted to extend my season’s greetings to you and express my desire to see you soon!
- I wish you a warm holiday season highlighted by family, friends, lots of love, laughter and gifts!
- Whether you call it Xmas or Christmas, I hope it’s full of joy and happiness!
- Our door is always open to welcome you this holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- There is nothing I am looking forward to more than crooning the 12 Days of Christmas with you, my dearest cousin.
- Nothing says ‘winter holiday’ like a warm bottle of booze. Hope you enjoy yourself to the max this Xmas, cuzzo!
- The true foundation of Christmas isn’t materialism, but I still hope you receive a lot of gifts!
- If you don’t come over this Christmas, I am not going to speak to you for all of next year. Happy holidays!
Short Christmas Wishes for Aunt
- Thinking of you never fails to bring a smile to my face, auntie! May this lovely Christmas show you so much love.
- Thank you for being like a second mother, beloved aunt.
- Christmas without you would be a meaningless holiday. Happy Xmas.
- Please accept this heartfelt Christmas greeting from your niece who loves you like crazy!
- Thank you for teaching me how to give as well as receive. You’re a special blessing to the entire family.
- I hope that you have put up your Christmas tree and that you have had a beautiful year leading up to a wonderful Christmas!
- Wishing my sweet aunt a Christmas celebration laden with happiness as grand as the universe. You truly deserve this!
- May you spend this holiday season surrounded by people truly appreciative of the treasure that you are.
Brief Christmas Quotes for Uncle
- Without a beloved uncle like you, what a sad place this planet would have been for me. Thank you for always being a much-needed man in my life.
- This gift is a symbol of my appreciation for all the times you looked out for me. May your Christmas be magical.
- Hoping you have a great time this holiday season. You deserve the time off.
- You are undeniably the best uncle any niece/nephew could ask for. Wishing you the company of happiness throughout the holidays.
- Dear uncle, may you find countless genuine reasons to celebrate and rejoice this Christmas season.
- May God bless your heart abundantly with happiness this holiday season.
You might find time to share this…
You may also like: