He is (or used to be) your little boy, and that says a lot by itself. Celebrating the anniversary of his own birth can be really emotional, which is why we have created these heart-touching birthday quotes for sons.
Whether he is a kid or already a man, whether you’d like to say something cute from the heart or inspiring and motivational, go ahead and send him your favorite birthday quote. He will surely appreciate it and feel loved.
Table of Contents
- Happy Birthday Quotes for your Boy Son
- Happy Birthday Quotes for your Adult Son
- Inspirational Birthday Quotes for your Son
Happy Birthday Quotes for your Boy Son
- Happy birthday, my dear. It has been a few years since you came into my life and brightened everything, but it seems like time flies when you are with someone as amazing as you. I hope you continue to illuminate my life with your radiant smile forever. Enjoy your day.
- I always knew children were special; but it was you who taught me exactly how precious they are. You have been my joy, my hope and my strength all this time. I only wish you continue to be so. Happy birthday, my prince.
- Ever since you arrived in my life, I wanted to make you like me. But as the years have passed, I have realized my stupidity. You are meant to be someone so much better. Happy birthday to the greatest son in the world.
- A warm birthday wish for the sweetest child in the world. Happy birthday, little prince!
- Today, you have turned from a curious kid to a mischievous boy. Tomorrow, you might become a great man. But for us, you will always be our little son. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- I still remember the day I took you in my arms for the first time. Today, your world has expanded much beyond my embrace. The world outside is huge and not pleasant all the times. At times like this, do not despair, for your dad will be right beside you. Happy birthday, son.
- Happy Birthday, boy! Mum & dad love you very much! Today is your very own day, have fun!
- When your birthday cake gets on the table, blow the candles and make a wish! Happy Birthday!
- We have the bravest and strongest boy around to blow the candles tonight! Happy Birthday to you!
- Today is your special day! I wish lots of hugs and kisses to my special boy.
- I can’t guess if you will become a fire fighter, an astronaut or a football star, but I know for sure that you are a very special boy. Have lots of fun on your birthday.
- You mean the world to me, my boy, and today the world celebrates! Happy Birthday!
- Let me hug you today, you’ve been such a good boy lately! And it’s your birthday too!
- Happy Birthday to my dear boy! I hope you have fun at your party and eat lots of birthday cake!
- Today I am smiling, from ear to ear, because it is your birthday! Enjoy this happy time, opening gifts, and knowing that you are loved!
- My favorite day is here! Happy Birthday to a son who is funny, smart, brave and makes the stars shine brighter!
- My sweet boy, you are the reason why we are celebrating! With glad hearts, we are all singing Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday, kiddo! Watching you grow to be a big boy and learn so much makes me proud to be your mommy!
Happy Birthday Quotes for your Adult Son
- Parents are so moved when the boy that they used to hold in their arms is finding his way in life. Happy Birthday, we’re proud of you.
- You always deserve the life you’ve accomplished, but especially tonight we’re so happy to see YOU so happy!
- I wish you “Happy Birthday” from the bottom of my heart, my dear boy. It’s a real blessing to be your parent.
- When you were a boy, I knew you’d become a good man, but I hadn’t imagined you’d be the amazing person you’ve grown to be. Happy Birthday!
- The sense of accomplishment I feel as a parent is to see you fulfill your dreams and cover longer distances than I did. Happy Birthday & keep dreaming!
- Freedom is the best gift a parent can give to his/her child. I am so happy to see that this gift was worth giving. Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!
- When I think I would like you to live closer to us, your birthday arrives, we gather at your place and I see your family. Then, all distances vanish… Happy Birthday, my son!
- Dear son, you display a level of maturity that makes me proud to be your mother! May you have a birthday that is deserving of your thoughtful and intelligent nature.
- Having a son who grows up to be a strong and capable man is a mother’s greatest wish! As I look at the man you have become, I see that you are proof of a wish fulfilled! On this very, special day, may all that you wish for come true!
- All these years, I saw you from a kid curious about the world, to a boy confused by with and finally into a man who is strong enough to face any struggle. You will surely face many more obstacles in life, but I have complete faith in you. Happy birthday, son.
- Every time I saw you, I saw a bit of myself looking back at me. But your destination was never me, I realize this now; you were meant to be better than I ever was. Here is a proud father, wishing his son a very happy birthday.
- Every parent thinks their child is the best, and so did we. But over the years, you gave us more than enough reasons to be proud of you. And like every parent, we can only wish for you all the happiness that exists in this world.Happy birthday, my dear.
- You are almost ready to face the world all on your own. As parents, we tried our best to prepare you for this moment, but we are humans and imperfect. What we do have is the faith that we have on you. You have been a great son, and you will also be a great person- someone capable to face every hardship life has to offer. Wish you a prosperous future ahead.
- Sometimes words fail to express feelings, so gestures come to the rescue. From this day forth, you will no longer find us questioning you about your decisions or meddling in your affairs. From this day onwards, we begin to live life with the satisfaction that we have a great son who will never disappoint us. Happy birthday, my dear.
- When you were born, I thought of all the things that I wanted to teach you. I never imagined that in raising you, I would learn so much! Watching you not rush through life, taught me how to be patient, your appreciation of moments that seemed small before suddenly became grand, and by putting you first, I learned to love selflessly. Son, you have opened my eyes and made my life richer! May you have a birthday full of new experiences and lessons that make everything greater!
- Showing the esteem in which we hold you is our honor, as parents! You are a terrific son and we look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you!
- You have become a wonderful man, which has made you even more precious to me. Happy Birthday to a beloved son!
- Since the day you were born, I have been in awe of you! You brought unconditional love into my life! I hope that the impact you have made on my life is felt today, my dear son.
- I value the days we have spent together, son. I place this day, in particular, above all others! May your birthday be held in the highest esteem, and may the people you are surrounded by make your life richer!
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for your Son
A birthday is one of the best events where we can send messages to someone. A birthday wish for your son doesn’t need to be emotional or thankful all the time especially if your son is already a teenager or older. Sometimes, you might not be aware that your son is going through a tough time and sending him an inspiring birthday message is what he needs to go on with his life. For what it’s worth, in times when he faces a challenge, there is a message that he can look back to inspire him because it was a message from his parents.
- Make it a goal to have an awesome day, every day, because beautiful tomorrows are the result of an awesome today.
- Life is hard for everyone, and sometimes too unfair. But the true strength comes from within, and is alone sufficient to battle all hardships. That is all you old man can tell you on your special day. Wishing you a very happy birthday, my lad.
- I have seen you at your best and I have seen you at your worst. If I take the average, you are already a better person than I ever was. As a parent, this is all I could ever hope for. Happy birthday, son.
- To the man who inspired me to be the best mother in this world, I pray that the Lord grant all of your wishes on your special day.
- You can do everything, you just have to try, believe, and persevere.
- On the day that you were born, our family was made complete! You have added warmth and hope to our lives! May you have fond memories of this day, that hold promise for tomorrow.
- Birthdays are just years added to your life. What is important is the life you are adding to your years in this world. We wish you all the great things this life has to offer.
- Happiest birthday, my son. Don’t stop dreaming with your eyes open because dreams with closed eyes are often forgotten. Dream with eyes wide open and work hard to achieve it. We will always support you no matter what.
- Best wishes to a son who is thoughtful and kind! The manner in which you treat everyone around you is commendable and should be celebrated, every day!
- They say dreaming is for children but I say a dream is a foundation that every man needs to become successful. Start dreaming today and continue working on it until it becomes a reality. I wish you all the best, my son.
- You have grown so much that you are now my strength and light. Thank you for giving your mother a time to celebrate your birthday with you. What I can offer now is a big thank you for being such a wonderful son. Happy birthday!
- You have the potential to change the world. Happy birthday to the strongest and most unbelievable son in this world.
- Life has its good and bad moments. Collect them all, learn from it. Use it in planning your future. Keep the good things in life and stay away from things that make it bad. Stay healthy. Happy wishes.
- You were born a visionary. On this special day, remember to keep looking to the future, having ideas, and realizing your dreams.
- Son, my greatest wish for your birthday is that you know the joy you have given our family and that it remains with you, for years to come.
- Dear son, your birthday signifies a life that is brimming with vitality! May you enjoy all the merriment that today has to offer you!
- You were a good son from the very start, and have been better with every passing day. But today, on your birthday, I do not ask you to be any better as a son as you are now. I only ask you to be a great human being, and I know you will be.
- There have been a lot of lessons I gave you over the years. On your special day today, I would like to give you the most important one: I am not perfect, neither is anyone else. So if you want to believe anyone, only believe in yourself. Happy birthday, my son.
- There will come a point in your life where you would seem confused about the future. Trust me, my child, that we will always be there beside you, in good times or bad. Especially in your bad.
- The troubles you are facing must not stop you now from achieving your true purpose in life. If you fall, do not remain there. Pick yourself up and continue pushing forward. I know you will surely make it big in this life. Have a wonderful birthday.
- Don’t allow your head to hang down. Don’t give up. You are stronger than you think you are. Get up and fight on. These obstacles you see in front of you could be stepping stones to your success and happiness. Just keep pushing on, and you shall get to your destination. Happy birthday, dear.
- As we join you in celebrating this special day of yours, do know that we have not forgotten about the struggles you are facing. Don’t give up because things will surely change for the better very soon. You shall win this battle in the end.
- I wish for God to give you wings so you can fly high and reach your dreams.
- Never ever let what people say about you bring you down. Keep telling yourself that you are strong and can do it. I have faith in you, my dear.
- Even if no one believes in you, believe in yourself, for that will surely lead you to your success and happiness.
- My dear, on your special day, here is my advice to you: run things; don’t ever let things run you.
You may also like: