It doesn’t take a lot to convince kids to participate in Christmas celebrations. Children love everything Christmassy grown-ups do and are always on board for any sleigh ride, literally or figuratively. If you are trying to find the right words to share with a child at Christmas, this collection of famous Christmas quotes for kids will help you do it.
Whether you’d like to wish Merry Christmas to children in an original way or share a quotation of a famous person as a parent, relative or teacher, here you will find what you are looking for.
Table of Contents
- Best Christmas Quotes For Kids
- Christmas Card Quotes for Kids
- Funny Christmas Quotes for Kids
- Inspirational Christmas Quotes for Children
- Christmas Quotes for Kids on Images
Best Christmas Quotes For Kids
Embracing the wonder and delight of the holiday season, this collection of the best Christmas quotes for kids encapsulates the magical essence of Christmas. Share these heartwarming quotes with young ones to fill their hearts with joy and anticipation.
- A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun. Louisa May Alcott
- Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together. Rosie Thomas
- If you believe in the spirit of Christmas, you believe in true magic. Toni Sorenson
- Let’s get lit. Unknown
- Christmas is a together-y sort of holiday. Winnie the Pooh
- Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. Zuzu Bailey, It’s a Wonderful Life
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas. Dale Evans
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. Alexander Smith
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. Thomas Tusser
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. Elf
- Star of wonder, star of night,
Guide us to thy perfect light.
John Henry Hopkins Jr., We Three Kings
- Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!
- Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold. Josephine Daskam Bacon
- One of the things that Christmas reminds us is that Jesus Christ was once a child. Hark Herald Sarmiento
- T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Clement Clarke Moore
- The two most joyous times of the year are Christmas morning and the end of school. Alice Cooper
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. Charles M. Schulz
- Christmas Day is in our grasp, as long as we have hands to clasp! Christmas Day will always be, just as long, as we have we! Welcome Christmas while we stand, heart to heart, and hand in hand! Dr. Seuss
Christmas Card Quotes for Kids
Sending a Christmas card is a cherished tradition, and choosing the right words can make it even more special. Explore this collection of Christmas card quotes designed specifically for kids, and discover delightful messages to brighten their holiday season and warm their hearts.
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. Edna Ferber
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Edward Pola & George Wyle
- Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. Freya Stark
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it—you feel it. You know it. You believe it. Kevin Alan Milne
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness. Mo Rocca
- This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. Home Alone
Funny Christmas Quotes for Kids
Laughter is a gift that keeps on giving, and what better time to share some giggles than during the holiday season? In this section, we’ve gathered a selection of funny Christmas quotes tailored for kids to add a dash of humor and merriment to their festivities.
- Dear Santa, it was my sister’s fault. Unknown
- Dear Santa, Before I explain, how much do you know already? Unknown
- Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa. Bart Simpson
- I like warm hugs. Olaf, Frozen
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. Harlan Miller
- If you can’t wrap Christmas presents well, at least make it look like they put up a good fight. Unknown
- More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good. Linda Sunshine
Inspirational Christmas Quotes for Children
Beyond the gifts and decorations, Christmas carries profound messages of love and hope. Explore these inspirational Christmas quotes tailored for children, aiming to inspire young hearts with the deeper meaning of the season.
- A joy that is shared is a joy made double. John Roy
- The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays. W. C. Jones
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. W.T. Ellis
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see. The Polar Express
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away. Norman Wesley Brooks
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. Mother Teresa
- Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room. Nora Roberts
- I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all really. Maybe it just needs a little love. A Charlie Brown Christmas
- I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another. Carrie Fisher
Christmas Quotes for Kids on Images
Visual expressions are captivating, especially for young minds. In this section, you’ll find Christmas quotes for kids beautifully presented on images, making them perfect for sharing on social media or incorporating into your digital greetings, adding an extra touch of holiday magic.
You May Also Like: