80+ Merry Christmas Wishes to Send to Your Friends
Christmas is a wonderful time of year to wish well, especially to dear friends and loved ones. But knowing which custom wish to give can be as hard as finding the right gift.
The following wishes will make this easier and the Holidays much merrier, so go ahead and share a special message with a friend, just like you would do with Christmas cards.
Short Christmas Quotes For Friends
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. W.T. Ellis
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever. Richelle E. Goodrich
- Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room. Nora Roberts
- There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor. Charles Dickens
- Remember. No man is a failure who has friends. Thanks for the wings. Love, Clarence. It’s a Wonderful Life
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home. Carol Nelson
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. Phyllis Diller
- Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. Augusta E. Randel
- Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving. B. C. Forbes
- During Christmas, open your heart with love to appreciate the beauty of life and all the presents that you have received from the earth. Debasish Mridha
- Christmas brings out the best in us, so let’s let us treat each day like it is Christmas.
- The earth has grown old with its burden of care, but at Christmas it always is young, the heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair, and its soul full of music breaks the air, when the song of angels is sung. Phillips Brooks
- The day you stop getting excited about Christmas is the day you become officially old.
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. Garrison Keillor
- At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year. Thomas Tusser
- City sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air
There’s a feeling
Funny and Cute Christmas Wishes for Friends
- Here’s me hoping your holiday season is filled with stockings overflowing and cookies and pie to your hearts content. Merry Christmas, friend!
- Dear friend, hope you have yourself a big, fat, amazing, awesome Christmas. Forget all that “little” stuff- it’s just not you.
- Hey friend, lay off the cake and cookies this year. Remember New Years is just around the corner and we have to get in shape again.
- I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year. Not sure what else you could want since you have me, but hey, one can dream. Have a blessed Christmas from your BFF.
- May your morning be filled with laughter, gifts galore, holiday cheer, and everything that comes from Santa and the reindeer.
- Dear friend, may you roll with laughter, sing with spirit, and stuff your face full on this day and all the ones to follow.
- Christmas wishes and mistletoe kisses make this day memorable- but for me nothing compares to our friendship that I cherish the most. To my best friend, Happy Holidays.
- Even though you are on the naughty list, I’m still wishing you a Merry Christmas because you’re my friend. Have a good one.
- Just between you and me, this holiday is another cheap diet excuse. Merry Christmas and enjoy all the fattening dinners this season brings, my friend!
- Ho ho ho… Merry Christmas, you crazy human. I couldn’t hang out with you if you weren’t crazy- I’m crazy too!
35 Merry Christmas Wishes for Special Friends
- Happiest of Christmas wishes to such a dear friend! I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
- Here’s to another Christmas filled with lots of laughter and making wonderful memories. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. Merry Christmas, my friend!
- Merry Christmas to our friends who feel like family! We cannot imagine spending this holiday any other way than with you.
- With snow on the ground and a chill in the air, I am glad to know you are always there. Merry Christmas to the best friend I have ever known!
- After all of our shenanigans, let’s hope we’ve somehow still made Santa’s nice list this year. Merry Christmas, my special friend! Here’s to more excitement next year!
- It’s the most blessed time of the year! As we celebrate God becoming man and sharing His love with the entire world, let us never forget His generous grace in our daily lives. Merry Christmas, dear friends!
- Christmas is my favorite season of the year. It is during this time that I am easily reminded of all the blessings in my life, especially you. You bring me such comfort and joy. Merry Christmas, my friend! Thank you for being you.
- The world was given the best possible gift on the first night of Christmas. I praise the Lord every day for becoming man to join in our sufferings and add to our joys. May we continue to exalt His name on high for such a blessing.
- The vibrations of your heart put the Christmas in the day. Thanks for being you.
- May you, your family and friends have a truly golden, blessed Holiday filled with Christmas presents and happy memories. Merry Christmas from your favorite friend.
- To my friend: may all the blessings and gifts of heaven reach you on this special day of the year.
- Dear friend, I know this day can be tough, but remember its supposed to be happy and joyful. I pray you will grow some patience while Santa Clause does his thing- have the best Christmas ever.
- Wishing you many gifts under the Christmas tree, a plate full of pie, and a heart full of peace on earth. Have a heartwarming holiday, friend. I’m so glad that I can call you that.
- To my friend: At this time of the year, I am thankful for nothing more than our friendship. May this Christmas fill your life with joy and gratitude.
- May this day be merry and your heart jolly, dear friend. May Christmas find you in good health and high spirits.
- May the day that celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ be sweet, magical, and hopeful for you and your family on this day and the rest of the year.
- Presents under the tree, chestnuts roasting on the fire, carols singing- it’s the feeling I wish for you all year long. You deserve all the wonderful things this Christmas season has to give.
- The magic of Christmas is not in the gifts or even the giving- but its in the love and laughter shared with those we hold dear. I’m so glad our friendship is wrapped in these things.
- Dear friend, may the last days of this year fill your heart with cheer and the new days to come be even better than these.
- Hoping this day will be a real memory to keep in mind forever, friend. Sorry I can’t be spending time with you the way I’d love to this Christmas.
- Sending you a million snowflakes, hugs, and kisses on this day. Hope you celebrate Christmas like you know best! 😉
- Some say that Christmas is a time for families to be united. Others say that friends are the family you choose- in that case, I’m so glad our family is together on this day, friend.
- When we’re together it might as well be Christmas every day- that’s how awesome our friendship is, right?! Merry Christmas, pal.
- On this Christmas, may your heart and your home be filled with all the love and joy this day brings. You deserve it. Happy holidays from me, your well-wishing friend.
- I’m honored to have you as my friend- you’re the kind of person that has Christmas in your heart all year long. I couldn’t admire you anymore.
- Wishing you all the best wishes, cheer, and seasons’ greetings one can handle this year. Merry Christmas, X-Mas, and all the in-between, my friend.
- Dear friend, this season I wish you will open not just great presents but you will open your heart to all the great things coming your way.
- As they say, Christmas brings joy, love and peace, it softens the world and makes everything merrier- but you make it this way each and every day. So here’s wishing you the Merriest , most Beautiful Christmas yet. You deserve it.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year- but only because you are my best irreplaceable friend. Season’s greetings!
- Every night and every day I pray for your success and happiness- because you are my friend. May this day be the best of them all and may the spirit of Christmas bring you all that.
- This season is less about what is under the tree and more about what people mean to each other- and you mean so much to me. Merry Christmas, friend. May what we have last a lifetime.
- They say Christmas is not a time but a feeling- I’m so glad that our friendship has laughter, joy, and best wishes all year long. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, BFF.
- Dear friend, from Christmas Eve to the New Year, I hope you give yourself the best gifts of all- respect, love, hope, forgiveness, and joy. And I hope our friendship already has those things.
- Hey friend, wishing you only success and happiness today and in the New Year. My warmest Season’s greetings.
- May all the stars in the sky shine on you and your family today, and may all the angels of the season visit your home with prosperity, success, and hope.
Season’s Greetings for my Best Friend
- My dearest friend, I wish you oceans of love, laughter and peace this holy season. You shall forever be treasured in my heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
- For being such an outstanding friend, you deserve outstanding happiness this Christmas. It’s my prayer that the spirit of this magical season will put into your life all the happiness ever created by God.
- Wishing a Merry Christmas to a wonderful friend whose presence in my life never falls short of completing my world. Buddy, thanks for always making my life a happy one. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- I want to use this Christmas as an opportunity to say “thank you” for being a good friend to me. Wishing you love and true happiness this Christmas. Enjoy the holiday season to the max!
- May this holiday bring into your life the greatest of all blessings – true happiness. Merry Christmas!
- May the priceless gift of happiness that you bring into my life be with you, not only this Christmas but on all the days of your life. Have a wonderful Christmas and an outstanding New Year!
- Thank you for always being an angel in my life. I pray that this Christmas season will bring you all the warmth and happiness needed to transform your world into paradise.
- Wishing a very joyful Christmas to one of the most amazing people in my life. I hope all the days of your existence will be accompanied by God’s amazing love and blessings.
- May nothing but the purest form of happiness overwhelm your life this yuletide season. Have a Merry Christmas and a marvelous New Year!
- My dearest friend, it is my hope that the magic and beauty of Christmas will fill your soul with immense serenity, love and happiness.
- Did you know that the most joyful part of this Christmas for me is the fact that I get to celebrate it with a wonderful friend like you? Wishing you Merry Christmas and very blissful New Year!
Christmas Greetings for an Older Friend
- On this magical yuletide season, I pray that you and your family will bask in happiness and the amazing love from above. Happy Christmas!
- May your holiday season be joyous, fun and magical. Merry Christmas!
- The festive season is finally here again, and I am super excited to share it with a wonderful friend like you. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the compliments of the season.
- May the blessings of love and happiness be yours this Christmas and every blessed day of your amazing existence. Merry Christmas.
- May the choicest blessings of Christmas accompany you today and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas!
- To me, your friendship is as special as the spirit of Christmas. Celebrating this magical season with you is the most beautiful Christmas present that could ever come my way. Merry Christmas.
- For being a true friend to me, I pray that God will fill your heart with happiness and serenity, both during this Christmas and on every new day of your life. Have a magical Christmas and a super duper Happy New Year.
- I hope you have the very happiest of Christmas celebrations, my dearest friend. God bless you for injecting joy into my life.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May this Christmas bestow you with more love, peace and happiness. You deserve every good thing in the world for being such a wonderful person.
- May you have such an incredibly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for always being a fantastic friend to me.
You may also like: