What to Write in a Christmas Card: Messages and Greetings
Are you thinking about what to write in the Christmas cards that you send to your loved ones this festive season? If you answered yes, then you are in luck because this post contains a brilliant selection of joyful Christmas messages and greetings that you can write in Christmas cards and deliver to the people in your life.
You can either write the greetings and messages in your card the way they appear on the page or you can edit them to suit your taste and make them more personal. Our Best Wishes to you and your loved ones!
Traditional Christmas Wishes
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas with oceans of love and hugs! May the glory of this wonderful season rest in your home, not only today but forever.
- May the Almighty bless your home with peace and love this Christmas and throughout the New Year. Merry Christmas!
- As we commemorate the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ, it is my wish that your heart will be filled with peace, love and joy as big as the ocean. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with oceans of love. May the spirit of the season lead you to the most beautiful things in life.
- I wish you profound love, peace and happiness as you celebrate the holiday season. May you be the recipient of all the blessings and happiness that this Christmas can offer.
- May your beneficent creator bestow upon your life all the things that part your lips into a smile. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you a Christmas experience that will not only ring in your hearts but linger in your home for the rest of your stay here on earth. Merry Christmas.
- As you go through this season of peace and love, it is my desire that the spirit of Christmas will pour its amazing blessings on you and your home. May your Christmas be as beautiful as paradise.
- May all the joys of heaven fill your heart this Christmas. Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Religious Christmas Wishes
- Sing praises, give thanks and bless the savior of the world at His birth. May His love accompany you throughout this Christmas season.
- As we observe the birth of Christ, it is my wish that you will be strong and as firm as the mountains in spreading the message of His love. Have a fabulously jolly Christmas.
- May the goodness of the Lord be your portion as you celebrate your Christmas holidays. I hope you have a truly blessed Christmas.
- May the love of Christ work miracles in your life on this holiday season. Wishing you a fabulously happy Christmas.
- As you prepare a home in your heart for the coming of baby Jesus, it is my wish that the birth of Christ causes all your fears and sorrows to fly far away from you and never come back. Merry Christmas.
- I wish that the love of God will surround you and your whole household with sunshine and joy. Happy Christmas.
- May the pure love of Christ and His sweet fellowship be with you throughout your life. Have the merriest of Christmas celebrations.
- As you celebrate this Christmas, may the Lord shower His best blessings on your life. Here’s wishing you a Christmas filled with God’s amazing love.
- It is my wish that you enjoy this Christmas holidays to the max with lots of smiles and the warmth of the love of your loved ones. Happy Christmas.
- May every blessing that comes with the birth of Baby Jesus find its way to your doorstep. I wish you a holiday filled with joy and lots of happiness to last you through the year. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you a phenomenal Christmas and a wonderfully Happy New Year! May your life forever shine with the amazing love and favor of God.
- It is my wish that you will receive an immeasurable amount of success and happiness from the Savior this Christmas and in the coming year. Merry Christmas.
Formal Christmas Wishes
- May the love and peace that come with the birth of Christ be with you today and forever. Merry Christmas.
- It is my wish that each day of this Christmas season will fill your life with amazing blessings from above. May you enjoy nothing short of a superb Christmas holiday.
- Wishing you warm greetings during this Christmas season. It is my hope that this wonderful occasion will mark the beginning of greater successes and happiness in your life.
- As you celebrate this wonderful season, may every moment of your life be filled with nothing but inspirations that will help you achieve all the cherished desires of your heart.
- I wish you a hearty and wonderful Christmas celebration. May this Christmas and the coming year fill your world with peace of mind and utter happiness.
- It is my prayer that this season will lead you to the paths of wonderful blessings. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Wishing you a fantastic, heartwarming and lovely Christmas holidays. May every moment of your Christmas be filled with love and hope.
Sweet and Romantic Christmas Card Wishes
- You are the most important occupant of my heart that I can never evict. Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
- With you, every Christmas day is as delightsome as the first snowfall. Christmas would be like any other day without you.
- I celebrate Christmas in my heart each time you hug me. You are the only Christmas gift I want to have forever. Have a magnificent Christmas celebration!
- Your presence during this season is the reason why I celebrate Christmas. Merry Christmas, Babe.
- The most beautiful part of this holiday is the fact that I get to spend it with the love of my life. Happy Christmas, sweetheart.
- All I need to have a truly merry Christmas is your presence, honey. Have a Merry Christmas knowing that I will love you until the end of time.
- I only need three things to make my Christmas memorable, and they are as follows: your hugs, your cuddles and your sweet kisses. Happy Christmas, my love.
- I feel the spirit of Christmas more when we find ourselves in each other’s arms and share a kiss. Merry Christmas.
- With you in my life, everything about me is so brand new. My life is full of bliss whenever I think of you. Merry Christmas, with love from the one who loves you the most.
- I want you to know that my heart radiates nothing but pure love for you. I wish you knew how much I want to be with you throughout this season. The more I stay with you, the better I become. Happy Christmas.
Funny Christmas Card Wishes
- If we don’t fit under the mistletoe this Christmas, remind me to go easy on the Christmas dinner. Merry Christmas to us all!
- I celebrate Christmas in my heart each time you give me a warm hug, but that doesn’t mean I can do it without your Christmas table!
- They say love is the best thing to give at Christmas, but I’ve been looking for it in online stores and it’s nowhere.
- Christmas is probably the biggest post-mortem birthday party ever celebrated. Have a Happy Holiday!
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. I’m literally in debt for this Christmas card!
- Rumor has it that, before starting giving away Christmas gifts, Santa Claus used to be a North Pole dancer. Merry Christmas.
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.