65 Heart-Warming Thanksgiving Quotes and Messages for your Family
Beyond a shadow of doubt, no Thanksgiving can ever be complete without sending sweet wishes/messages to your family.
It is for this reason that we have created this huge collection of original and heartwarming Thanksgiving Wishes for Family to make the celebration of this year’s festival of plenty a truly awesome and memorable one for you and your relatives.
- 1 Thanksgiving Messages for a Family Member
- 2 Thanksgiving Messages for Mom
- 3 Thanksgiving Greetings for Dad
- 4 Thanksgiving Wishes for Mother-in-law
- 5 Thanksgiving Messages for Father-in-law
- 6 Thanksgiving Quotes for Aunt
- 7 Thanksgiving Quotes for Uncle
- 8 Thanksgiving Messages for your Cousin
- 9 Thanksgiving Greetings for Grandma
- 10 Thanksgiving Quotes for Grandpa
Thanksgiving Messages for a Family Member
- It is indeed gladsome to mark this incredibly fantastic moment, knowing that I can share my life with someone who is as spectacular and lovely as you. Wishing you an extraordinary Thanksgiving Day, dear!
- May every single moment of your existence be exceedingly filled with joy, happiness, and fun as you honor this remarkable holiday. Wishing my dear sister a joyful Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving! May your day be blessed and memorable.
- Don’t forget to be thankful for all the gifts the heavens have blessed with you as you celebrate this great day of the year day. Have a truly gladsome Thanksgiving Day!
- Hearty Thanksgiving Day! I hope that you observe this day with sincere gratitude, humility, love, and care as these are the essence of this wonderful holiday.
- Today is such a special day to be in the company of family, friends and loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all everyone out there!
- Happy Thanksgiving, darling. I hope that this beautiful day brings you great joy, fun and true blessings.
- Happy Thanksgiving! I pray that you have the most bountiful of harvests for your Thanksgiving and I hope that you always remember to express your sincere appreciation to the Lord for all that you have been blessed with.
- Wishing you an absolutely fabulous Thanksgiving Day. May God’s blessings continue to rain down on your entire household.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! This is an extraordinary day which is designated for the remembrance of all the exciting blessing that we have. I am hopeful that you will have the most joyous Thanksgiving celebration ever!
- Have a fun packed Thanksgiving Day, darling! I love you.
- My best wishes to you and your entire family for a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.
- This is a very great time to get together with loved ones, feast and have fun while being sincerely appreciative of all the wonderful people and blessings in your life. Wishing you extreme joy for your Thanksgiving!
- I hope that this wonderful celebration reminds you to be very thankful to your Creator for all the magnificent blessings He has poured into your life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, may your home overflow with immense peace, love, joy, and laughter. God bless you.
- As you observe this Thanksgiving, I wish you nothing but true joy. I hope you enjoy this fantastic holiday to the fullest!
- I have no doubt in my mind that you are sincerely thankful for all the wonderful things in your life and for the many more that lie ahead for you. Wishing you pure happiness and fun on this beautiful Thanksgiving Day!
- My sincere prayer for you is that your heart sings with joy this Thanksgiving. Have yourself a glorious Thanksgiving celebration.
- May oceans of joyful moments surround you today and forever. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you and every single member of your lovely family an absolutely blessed and cheerful Thanksgiving.
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to let you know that I am more than thankful to the Almighty God for giving you to me because you are so crucial to the happiness in my world. May the happiness you gift me never depart your golden heart.
- Wishing a fantastic Thanksgiving Day to one of the most wonderful angels in my life. May God always bathe you with the waters of happiness.
- This Thanksgiving Day is a truly phenomenal moment for me, and I am sincerely thankful to the Lord for giving me such a lovely family and for the great friends that I have around me. It’s my prayer that He will abundantly bless my family, friends and me forever.
- Wishing you true happiness, love, and joy on this Thanksgiving Day! Words can’t express how grateful my soul feels for your presence in my life.
- Dearest Father/Mother, you have always been there for me and you have taught me some of the most valuable things in this life. For these reasons and countless more, I shall never cease being grateful to you. Wishing you a joyous Thanksgiving Day!
- I believe that I don’t really need to look very far to be thankful for the blessings I have received in this life. This is because just looking at you I can see all the exceptionally beautiful things that the good Lord has bestowed upon me. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Sweetheart, your presence in my life is one of the most important reasons why I love this wonderful day so very much. Thank you for enriching my world with a lot of happiness, hope, and fun. Have a truly fabulous Thanksgiving Day.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! I am wishing you a bountiful harvest of hearty blessings, true joy and good health on this beautiful day.
- Sending oceans of blessings to you on this Thanksgiving Day! I hope your heart is filled with an awful lot of joy.
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I want to thank you so very much for being my role model and for making this world an incredibly joyful place for me. Wishing you an absolute cheerful holiday!
- I want to use this awesome Thanksgiving Day to wish you everlasting joy, happiness, good health, success, and love. May your day be an absolutely memorable one!
- Here’s wishing you a world of never-ending happiness, love, fun, prosperity and many accomplishments as you commemorate this Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Thanksgiving Day, sweetheart! May this special day bless your heart and soul with love and absolute bliss.
Thanksgiving Messages for Mom
- I want to thank you very much, sweet Mom, for always making Thanksgiving Day such an incredible one for me. I will forever praise Jehovah for giving me such a remarkable parent like you. Wishing you a gladsome feast!
- Beloved Mother, nothing in this world compares to the precious gift of your wonderful presence in my life. You always make me the most grateful child on this earth. I wish you peace and great health for this Thanksgiving Day!
- I want to take the specialness that this feast day brings to tell you how excellent and incredible you are and also to let you know how joyful my world is having you as my mother. Have a very happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You are everything that I need and you make a huge difference in my life. This is what makes you the most cherished gift that the Lord has given to me. Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear Mother!
- Thanksgiving Messages for your Parents
Thanksgiving Greetings for Dad
- Dad, today, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the unconditional love, joy and inspiration that you bless my life with. Happy Thanksgiving Day! May your day be a totally magical and happy one.
- This Thanksgiving Day is a truly special moment for me to appreciate the Lord wholeheartedly for making you my father. I hope you have yourself a very beautiful Thanksgiving celebration!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, Father! I hope this remarkable day will bestow upon you happiness, peace, great health, and prosperity.
- It is truly joyful and exulting to wake up every morning knowing that such an amazingly fabulous man like you is my father. Have a blessed and fun-filled Thanksgiving, Dad.
- Thank you, dear Father for all the happiness and love you have brought into my heart. I wish you a very glorious Thanksgiving! May you always have plenty of joy in your heart.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear Father! I am hoping and praying that every blessed day of your life will be filled with more joy than your heart and soul can contain.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Mother-in-law
- Happy Thanksgiving, sweet Mother-in-law! May this festival of plenty bless you with absolute joy.
- Mother-in-law, my life instantly became more joyful and beautiful from the moment you came into my world. Thank you for everything. I hope you have a joyful and magical Thanksgiving Day!
- Thanksgiving is a very important day of the year to appreciate all the wonderful things and people in our lives. For me, one of the most amazing people in my life that I can think of is you, my dearest Mother-in-law. Have a truly joyous holiday!
- Wishing my wonderful Mother-in-law the happiest of Thanksgiving celebrations. Mom, may God continue to shower unlimited blessings of joy upon your life.
- Dearest Mother-in-law, ever since I met you, every blessed day has been so awesome for me and I can’t stop appreciating you for all that you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Messages for Father-in-law
- My amazing and truly inspirational Father-in-law, I wish you a very blessed and glorious Thanksgiving! Thank you for making me the happiest daughter/son-in-law on the planet.
- On this Thanksgiving, may God bless you enormously with a universe of happiness and love. You deserve this and so much more for being a truly wonderful father-in-law and friend.
- Today is one of the most spectacular days of the year. I use this remarkable day to thank you for being more of a father to me than a father-in-law. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Father-in-law, you are such a blessing to the entire family and me. May God extend your life and gift you more blessings than your world can accommodate.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the sweetest father-in-law in the universe. I hope this last Thursday of November will bring you endless hours of love and joy. Have a blessed day.
- Wishing you a gloriously happy Thanksgiving Day, year and life. Thank you for adding so much more beauty to my world.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Aunt
- Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day, dear aunt! I would like to use this special day of feasting and giving thanks to let you know how much of a blessing you are to me.
- Here’s wishing my beloved aunt a truly wonderful and remarkable Thanksgiving Day. I am grateful to you, dearest aunt, for all the unconditional love and care you have given me.
- On this very special feasting holiday, I want to wish you, my sweet aunt, a world overflowing with peace, joy, happiness and good health.
- On this Thanksgiving, may happiness without any limit enter into your heart and never depart from it. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You are indeed an awesome aunt, and this is why I can’t stop appreciating you. Today, I wish you everything that is wonderful, beautiful and joyful. Have a fabulously magical Thanksgiving celebration, dearest aunt.
- Dear aunt, I would like to inform you on this Thanksgiving Day that I truly appreciate and cherish all the amazing love and privileges that I enjoy from you. You are without any doubt the best aunt someone can ever have.
- I say you are great not because you are my aunt, but because of the truly awesome and wonderful things that you do in my life. On this special holiday, I wish you all the peace, joy, laughter and love available on this planet.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Uncle
- I am so privileged to have such a very wonderful, loving and caring person like you who I can call my uncle. May your Thanksgiving be one that brings so much excitement and countless opportunities into your life.
- I don’t know what I would be without an incredible uncle like you. Your presence in this family and in my life is one of the greatest blessings that I can ever think of.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dearest uncle! I am so very grateful to the Alpha and Omega for all the joy, happiness, and inspiration that your presence brings in my life. Wishing you a blissful holiday!
- Wishing you a spectacular and a fun-filled holiday, dear uncle! I hope that you have the most delicious feasts and that you are surrounded by so many wonderful and heartwarming things on this Thanksgiving Day.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dearest uncle! As we commemorate this wonderful day of the year, I pray you have a joyous day. And as you celebrate, do know how that I am super grateful to God for making you my uncle.
- I always count my blessings whenever the thought of you crosses my mind, and this is because you are the most magnificent person in this whole wide world. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, uncle!
Thanksgiving Messages for your Cousin
- Dearest cousin, I am hoping that this great holiday of feasting is one that brings you plenty of hope, joy, laughter, and opportunities that will stay forever in your life. Have a gladsome Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Turkey Day! Here’s wishing my incredible cousin a day that is filled with so much happiness, joy, and amazing blessings.
- Dear cousin, I hope that you enjoy this beautiful holiday to the fullest. May it bring you more love and blessings than your world can contain.
- Wishing my amazing cousin a truly lovely Thanksgiving Day! May your blessings know no end.
- Sending you the warmest of wishes for a great day of feasting that is filled with everything that brings your heart true joy and happiness.
- Happy Turkey Day, dearest cousin. Thank you for making a huge difference in my life.
- On my list of the wonderful things and lovely people that this universe has blessed me with, you, my dearest cousin, happen to be at the very top. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my dear!
Thanksgiving Greetings for Grandma
- I can’t think of anybody on this earth who will not be so proud to have a very special grandmother like you. You are indeed a fantastic blessing from God. Wishing you good health and happiness on this Thanksgiving Day!
- Grandmother, today, I sincerely thank the heavens for your wonderful presence in my life. Thank you for all the support, love, and care that you give me. My world is an extremely joyful one because you are my grandma. I hope you enjoy peace and joy throughout this holiday!
- The awesome blessings of the Lord come in so many different ways, and one of the biggest of them is you, Grandma. This family and I are just so blessed and proud to have you. I wish you a very beautiful Thanksgiving Day!
- Dear Grandma, never will I stop appreciating your astounding love, care, and guidance. I love you with all my heart and wish you a fabulous Thanksgiving Day!
- Grandma, on this special holiday of giving thanks, I write this short note to let you know how grateful I am to you for all the special love you shower on me every single day. I hope this Thanksgiving brings incredible blessings into your life.
- Happy Thanksgiving, sweet Grandma. Because you are the best grandmother in the world, I pray this day will bless you with pure happiness, good health and love that will follow you until the end of time.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Grandpa
- Grandpa, thank you for your exceptionally inspirational presence in my life. I wish you a remarkably outstanding and joyful Thanksgiving Day. You’re the best!
- Happy Thanksgiving, Grandpa! May your day overflow with blessings, laughter, and an abundance of joy as you celebrate this last Thursday of November.
- Having spectacular people like you around makes life worth celebrating and more meaningful to live. Happy Thanksgiving Day, Grandfather!
- Grandpa, words can’t express how proud and privileged I feel to have you in my life. May your Thanksgiving be as beautiful and glorious as your life is!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the most amazing grandfather on the planet! May this festival of abundance bless you with abundant happiness, contentment and good health.
- Grandpa, we use this glorious day of Thanksgiving to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for decorating our faces with broad smiles. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Thanksgiving!
You may also like: