Family, food, and sometimes football. These are all the things that usually say Thanksgiving for most families. For some, though, sending a heartfelt wish to friends on this holiday can be just as important. But knowing what to say can be as hard as cooking the turkey. Fortunately, it can be super easy by using the following Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for friends as a guide to let them know how thankful you are for them.
Table of Contents
- Why Sharing Thanksgiving Wishes with Friends Matters
- Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends video
Why Sharing Thanksgiving Wishes with Friends Matters
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the blessings in our lives, and by extending warm wishes to friends, we not only express our appreciation for their presence but also reinforce the bonds of friendship. It’s an opportunity to show that we value their companionship and support, especially during a holiday that emphasizes togetherness.
These heartfelt wishes can uplift spirits, create a sense of belonging, and foster a sense of community, reminding us all that, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we are thankful for the friends who enrich our lives with their presence and friendship. Sharing Thanksgiving wishes with friends is a simple yet powerful way to strengthen these bonds and make the holiday season even more special.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- They say that when you love all that you have, you’ll realize you have everything. I’m grateful I have you.
- Even though we fight sometimes, having you as a friend in my life not only makes each day more bearable, but you make every day more like a fairytale. Happy Thanksgiving to my best friend ever.
- Turkey, veggies, mash potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie- oh my! It’s all so delicious. But nothing compares to having you as my friend. Happy Thanksgiving. Hoping to share some pie with you soon.
- On this Thanksgiving day, I want to do more than stuff my face with all the food. So, I’ll start by saying that I am so grateful for YOU. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- They say if you give thanks for the little things you will be given more. But with you as my best friend, I already have all I need. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dear friend, may all the best things in this life be yours today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing a very Happy Thanksgiving to my dear friend. May you and your family enjoy the food and company with laughter and endless joy.
- Cheers to all my friends that make Thanksgiving the best day of my year- because it becomes Friendsgiving. I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- They say that gratitude makes you realize all the wonderful things you already have in your life. But honestly, I am already thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- Dear friend, may God bless you and your family on this Thanksgiving. You deserve all the wonderful things life has to offer.
- Here’s wishing you a very pleasant and a bountiful Thanksgiving Day! Dear friend, I hope that this great holiday reminds you of everything that brings real joy and happiness into your world.
- I cherish all the little moments we’ve shared together and look forward to all the days in the future. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- Dear friend, I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You help me see that Thanksgiving is more than just a day- it’s a lifestyle. Thank you for always reminding me of this.
- Happiness belongs to those who are most thankful. That’s why I’m thankful to call you my friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear friend, I wish you success, lots of pie, and pure laughter on this holiday and every day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May our coming days always be filled with thanks and giving. Happy Thanksgiving, dearest friend.
- Dear friend, it’s time to get those fat pants out. Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with plenty of opportunity to stuff your face.
- There is always something we can be thankful for- today that something is You. Happy Thanksgiving, friend. You’re truly the best.
- Some say that silent gratitude is no good to anyone. So, let me be clear: I’m super thankful for you, bestie. Happy Thanksgiving.
- From my home to yours, friend, Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear friend, God has truly blessed us with a one of a kind friendship. And that’s something to be thankful about. Happy Thanksgiving.
- For someone who is rich in kindness, love, and compassion, I wish a very Happy Thanksgiving. May your day be filled with all the stuffing and good things your heart can handle.
- Being thankful is an action, so today I’m acting thankful. As my friend, I give you permission to join in and take a bow with me after the meal. Cheers to us on this Thanksgiving.
- Good morning, afternoon, midnight, stuff your face, grab a beer… you get the picture. Whatever your Thanksgiving looks like, friend- I hope it’s spectacular. Have a great holiday.
- Eat. Drink. Say thanks. What else do we need to do today? Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- As the saying goes, a heart will always find its way home on Thanksgiving. I’m grateful today that having you as my friend feels as close to home as anything. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Good wine and great company is all you need for this holiday. Thanks for bringing both, dear friend. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dear friend, you better eat all that turkey. I shot it myself in the frozen food department. Enjoy it. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear friend, today I hope my thanksgiving is as everlasting as our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Dear friend, they say that no man has ever become poor by being thankful. So today may we both be rich and stay rich forever. Here’s to more trips and midnight happy hour together- Happy Thanksgiving.
- Today I am reminded that all I am and all I have has something to do with you. Thank you, friend, for always being there. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear friend, they say Thanksgiving is supposed to be a family event. But to me you are family. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I don’t want to feel grateful and not share that beautiful feeling with someone. For that would be a real tragedy. So, dear friend, let me tell you that I’m thankful for you. My life would not be the same without you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Blessed. Given many opportunities to laugh till you cry. Great food. Good company. Lots of pie. Happiness that fills your whole heart. These are all the things I wish you, friend. Happy Thanksgiving.
- To my friend: no matter what our culture is, American or not, this day is always a good reason to say how much you mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Today I am very happy for the friends in my life and that includes you! Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
- Some say that nothing is better than a grateful heart. While that’s true, and I’m grateful, I think great friends and amazing food comes in at a close second. Cheers to all of the above. Happy Thanksgiving and may we spend many more together.
- You are such an incredibly wonderful pal who lights up heaven in me. On this Thanksgiving, may you have peace, joy, laughter, and so much fun.
- There is nothing that is more amazing to me in this life than the bond that exists between us. Happy Thanksgiving, my dearest friend!
- You have made my life so peaceful, joyful, hopeful, more accomplishing and amazing. I will never cease being grateful to you. I hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving Day, friend!
- Buddy, I want to use this Thanksgiving Day to express my utmost gratitude to you for bringing so much sunshine and hope into my world. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear!
- It is very unusual to come across a friend who is so kind, loving and caring just as you are. Hoping that this Thanksgiving brings forth extreme joy and blessings into your life!
- Dear friend, may everything that is incredibly precious and remarkable be yours on this Thanksgiving Day and throughout the many years of your life. I hope your day is filled with excitement and love!
- This is to wish you a bountiful and a joy-filled Thanksgiving Day! I hope that this lovely day leaves so much happiness and many special moments that are absolutely cherishing for you.
- It is really a miracle how much the friendship between us has improved my life. Wishing you a Thanksgiving that is overflowing with joy, peace, love, gladness, and fun!
- Wishing you a truly happy Thanksgiving, dear friend! I am hoping that this wonderful day brings you uncountable blessings and pure excitement!
- Happy Thanksgiving to a truly special friend! May this day be stocked with a lot of happiness for you and your entire household.
- For sure, this day reminds me of the all the sweet and wonderful things in my world. And in my eyes, you are the greatest of them all. Happy Thanksgiving Day to an incredible friend!
- Words can never possess the ability to tell you how much joy and excitement that our friendship brings into my life. Wishing you a particularly great Thanksgiving Day!
- I am truly thankful for all the awesome blessings in my life, but I am most grateful for the priceless gift of a true friend like you. Wishing you a gladsome Thanksgiving!
- The prettiest blessing in this life is to be surrounded by lovely and thoughtful people like you. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my sweet friend!
- I want to use this great moment of Thanksgiving to express my sincere gratitude to you, my dearest friend, for enriching my life in a truly remarkable way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you everything that is lovely in the universe this Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful one!
- I hope your Thanksgiving is a sparkling one!
- My heart always overflows with true joy and gladness, and this is all because I have a great friend in you. Hoping that your Thanksgiving Day is a spectacular one!
- May this festival of abundance bring you and your lovely family immense peace, happiness, laughter, fun, joy and success. Happy Thanksgiving, friend!
- Buddy, I am proud to say that you are a phenomenal blessing to me. This Thanksgiving, I wish you an abundance of blessings of joy and prosperity.
- Just being in your company brings so much happiness to me. Thank you, dear friend, for making my world an incredibly awesome place to be. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a Thanksgiving that is loaded with laughter and many memorable moments. I hope you have an incredibly happy day.
- Wonderful people like you make this world such a magnificent and an incredibly lovely habitat to be. Have a joy-filled Thanksgiving Day!
- You make this world such a colorful and a fun-filled place for me. Never shall I stop being grateful to you. Have a truly amazing and glorious Thanksgiving!
- I appreciate you for all the magnificent things you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!
- Here’s wishing you a truly beautiful and safe Thanksgiving Day! I hope this great holiday is a cheerful one for you and your wonderful family.
- Wholeheartedly, I thank you for all the incredibly beautiful colors you constantly bring into my world. Have a remarkable Thanksgiving, buddy!
- Happy Thanksgiving, friend! Today is another wonderful moment to be grateful for all the extremely wonderful things life has blessed us with. I hope you mark this day with pure joy, love, and laughter.
- Wishing you a very, very joyful Thanksgiving Day, my precious friend! I am not sure if anybody on this planet can ever take your place in my heart and in my mind.
- Thank you for all the immense happiness that you bring to this friendship. I wish you a peaceful and cheerful Thanksgiving celebration!
- I hope that you have a really spectacular Thanksgiving Day filled with endless fun!
- My heartfelt wishes for a joyful and a cheerful Thanksgiving, dearest friend! Your incredible support and wonderful companionship will forever be treasured in my heart.
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- My unfeigned gratitude goes to you, my dearest friend for never being absent in my difficult moments and also for sharing in all of my joyful days. May this Thanksgiving Day bring gladness into your heart!
- Here is to enjoying the amazing company of great and wonderful friends like you. You are truly spectacular in every way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Your unconditional love, guidance, and unwavering support have helped in giving my life a truly perfect shape. I thank you from the deepest pit of my heart and wish you immense happiness this Thanksgiving.
- My warmest wishes and prayers for success, happiness and good health for a spectacular friend like you on this Thanksgiving Day! Happy holidays, pal!
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends video
A heart-warming video to share with your friends
You may also like: