50 Unique Ways to Wish the Bride and Groom a Spectacular Day
Wedding wishes are a great way to celebrate and extend your love and congratulations to the happy couple on their special day. Whether you’re writing a message in a wedding card or sending a special text, it’s always nice to add a little bit of extra thought into what you write. To help make this process easier, we’ve compiled 50 unique ways to wish the bride and groom a spectacular day! From funny one-liners to heartfelt messages, there’s something for everyone here.
Tying the Knot: Top Wishes for an Unforgettable Wedding Day
Capture the spirit of their relationship with a heartfelt wedding message that is sure to make them feel special.
- As you start this new chapter in life, may all your dreams come true!
- Happy wedding wishes from miles away! May your love grow stronger by leaps and bounds every single day.
- Wishing you a wedding day that sparkles and shines as brightly as the love in your hearts! Congratulations on tying the knot!
- Wishing you both a magical wedding day that sparkles with all the colors of happiness!
- So happy for two of my favorite people in the world on their wedding day. Wishing you all the best life has to offer.
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
- Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together as husband and wife!
- Congrats on tying the knot! May your marriage be as strong and beautiful as the bond that brought you together.
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love, laughter, joy and happiness on your wedding day!
- May today be the start of a beautiful story that never ends!
- Wishing you a lifetime of peace and joy and may you always share unconditional love and support.
- On this special day, we offer our warmest wishes for a fabulous future filled with unconditional love and support!
- May all of your wedding dreams come true and may you remember this special day forever.
- Congratulations to both of you on finding each other – cheers to a long and happy marriage together!
- Best wishes for an everlasting bond of happiness, joy, and unconditional love. Happy wedding day!
- Your wedding is the perfect opportunity to tell you both how much I love being in your lives and witnessing your relationship grow. Wishing you all the joy and happiness.
- To the most beautiful couple we know—may your marriage be blessed with adventure, joy, and happiness!
- Welcome to a wonderful world of marriage; may your adventure together be full of laughter, joy, and lots of love!
- Congratulations on this momentous occasion! May the years ahead bring you countless moments of blissful happiness.
- Sending our warmest wishes for a beautiful wedding day filled with love and laughter!
- We are so happy for the two of you and wish you all the best in your new life together!
- Here’s to a lifetime of blissful happiness, love, and contentment!
- To two people who are perfect for each other – congratulations on your wedding day!
- May your wedding be the beginning of an insanely happy life together.
- Two amazing people have found each other – I couldn’t be happier for you two. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
Funny Wedding Wishes to Send as a Message
Make the happy couple laugh with funny wedding wishes that will make them smile even if they aren’t able to celebrate their special day together or in person. Here are some funny messages that you can send:
- It’s not often we can pick our family, so congratulations on finding each other!
- As two funny people join hands, wishing you lots of laughter and fun! Congrats!
- May you both always be as excited about marriage as you are today!
- Congratulations on taking the plunge into marriage! Here’s hoping that it will be full of funny jokes, funny faces, and lots of good times together.
- Wishing you an eternity of joy, arguments over whose turn it is to do the dishes, and never ending love!
- Wishing you two lifetime’s worth of adventure together!
- Congrats on getting hitched! Here’s to an eternity of laughter and shared adventures.
- May your married life be filled with limitless pleasure, lots of hugs and smooches!
- Congratulations on tying the knot! As they say: “marriage is funny business”. Here’s wishing you two nothing but joy, love, and funny moments as you embark on this next chapter of life together.
Wedding wishes don’t have to be serious – you can lighten the mood and make your friend smile by including one of the above funny sayings in a card.
Wedding Quotes for the Bride & Groom
Nothing expresses your feelings better than a heartfelt quote or message to the happy couple on their wedding day! Here are some quotes you can use when writing wedding cards or sending messages:
- Love is the beauty of the soul. Saint Augustine
- Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one. John Keats
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Paulo Coelho
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers. Ruth Bell Graham
- Before you marry keep both eyes open; after marriage shut one. Benjamin Franklin
- The most successful marriages are built on teamwork. A mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace. Fawn Weaver
- Marriage: a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters are written in prose. Beverly Nichols
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. Dave Meurer
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. Robert Browning
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. Henny Youngman
- Marriage is like a deck of cards, in the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end, you wish you had a club and a spade. Unknown
- The happiest marriages are those built on trust, understanding and respect for each other. Unknown
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. When Harry Met Sally
Short, Heartfelt, Wedding Wishes For The Happy Couple
One of the most important things to consider when selecting a wedding wish is to personalize it based on the bride and groom’s personalities. Here are some short, sweet, and memorable messages that you can use:
- May today be the start of beautiful memories to come!
- Best wishes on this special day and beyond.
- May your marriage be blessed with lots of love, companionship, happiness and a whole lot of laughter. Congratulations!
- Wishing this funny couple all the best for a life full of funny memories!
- Congrats on tying the knot! Wishing you both an eternity of joy, peace, and true love!
- Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
- Wishing you lots of love, laughter and happiness in your future together!
- Two hearts that beat as one, That’s what marriage is all about. Congrats to both of you!
- Congratulations on finding your happily ever after.
- As you begin this new chapter in life, may all your dreams come true. Congrats, Newlyweds!
- May today be just the start of a long, beautiful story that lasts forever!
- Here’s to many years of lasting love and companionship!
- Congratulations and best wishes for much happiness today, tomorrow and always.
- Wishing you two eternal love, everlasting bliss, and beautiful moments that are worth more than gold!
- Here’s wishing you both a lifetime of endless love, laughter and all life’s wonderful surprises. Congratulations!
Wedding Wishes On Images
From funny sayings to heartfelt quotations and wedding wishes, there’s something for everyone when it comes to finding the perfect words of congratulations. Take the time to create an unforgettable wedding card or a thoughtful message that celebrates the new couple in your own unique way. Congratulations on their special day!
You may also like: