42 Thanksgiving Messages for your Parents
Thanksgiving Day can never be complete without a number of things, including family get-togethers, feasting and of course sweet Thanksgiving messages. The latter, though simple, play a significant role in making the festive occasion a more meaningful and exciting one to everyone, including your lovely parents of course!
Here, we have very beautiful messages that you can send to your parents this Thanksgiving to fill their lives with warmth and happiness as they count their blessings.
Thanksgiving Messages for your Parents
- Thank you for giving me the best in life. I hope this day brings you happiness that lasts you a lifetime. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dearest Mom and Dad, may all the beautiful things that exist on Earth be yours on this day and throughout the coming year. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving Day.
- As you thank God for the good things that He has blessed your life with, may He continue to pour down more blessings from up above onto your lives. I wish you nothing but happiness and good health on Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for helping me to realize my full potentials. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, my sweet Mom and Dad.
- Sending you, my dear parents, a warm thank you for all the wonderful things you have done for me over the years. Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day that is filled with happy and special moments.
- I thank God for the countless blessings He has bestowed upon our lives. May we all enjoy nothing short of a bountiful Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a fabulous Thanksgiving celebration as you count your blessings. May true happiness be yours in abundance on this Thanksgiving Day and on all the days of your existence.
- This is a perfect time to be grateful for all the beautiful things you have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Of all the things that I’m thankful for having in my life, Dad and Mom, none compares to you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Mom and Dad, here’s a heartwarming thanks to you for constantly filling my soul with happiness. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I’m really blessed that I can call you my parents. Today, I want to thank God from the bottom of my heart that He gave me parents like you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- It’s my prayer that this Thanksgiving will be filled with all the happiness in the world. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I wish you a holiday that is as beautiful as your souls are. Thank you for being magnificent parents. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Mom and Dad, this season gives me the perfect opportunity to thank you for enriching my life with your love, support and care. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Today I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude to you, Mom and Dad for being the sunshine in my life. Have a blessed and sunny Thanksgiving Day.
- A heartfelt thanks to you this day for forming me into the person I am today. Happy Thanksgiving, dearest Mom and Dad.
- On this festive season, I hope you enjoy peace and love beyond your wildest imagination. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude will always convert the little we have into more than we need. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving Day.
- I am the luckiest child in the world to have parents like you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I have so much to be thankful for today simply because God blessed me with wonderful parents like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- When you are thankful for the things you have, you usually end up having more than you’d ever need in life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving that is utterly happy and blessed. We might be far apart, but our hearts are always close together.
- My best wishes for you, Mom and Dad for a truly blessed Thanksgiving. You guys are truly a gift from Heaven.
- With a heart full of gratitude, it is very easy to unlock the fullness and beauty of life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May your Thanksgiving Day be as wonderful as your lives are to my world. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- On this festive day, I want to thank you for being the best parents ever. Happy Thanksgiving.
- You are the most special people in my life. I can’t thank you enough for bestowing me with all the happiness of the world. Have a blessed and truly happy Thanksgiving Day. I love you till the end of time.
- My heart shall always be grateful to the Heavens for blessing me with amazing parents like you. Not all the wealth in this universe can ever mean as much as you guys mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving, my priceless Mother and Father.
- May this Thanksgiving bring you the happiness that the fact that you are my parents brings into my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- As you count your blessings, Mom and Dad, do know that you are the most significant blessing in my life. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
- May this beautiful occasion bring happiness into your world. There’s not a part of my heart that isn’t thankful to the Almighty for having you as my parents. Enjoy this Thanksgiving Day to the max!
- Wishing a blessed Thanksgiving to the most precious parents in the world. Have a beautiful day.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dearest Mom and Dad. May the sun never stop shining on your wonderful lives.
- I’m blessed beyond measure to have phenomenal parents like you in my life. Thank you for always being by my side to support me through life. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- You are without a shred of doubt the best parents any child could ever be blessed with. On this Thanksgiving, all I want to say to you are the words: “Thank you for being loving parents to me”.
- Whenever I count my blessings, I count you two first. Thanks for being the light that illuminates my entire world. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- On my list of the over a billion reasons why I’m grateful to God, dear Mother and Father, you occupy the number 1 position. May good health and happiness forever wrap your lives. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing my extraordinary parents an astonishingly blessed Thanksgiving Day. Thank you for being phenomenal parents to me.
- No words in English can ever be strong enough to express my gratitude to you for your unconditional love. God bless you for always being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
- By blessing my life with wonderful parents like you, God has given me the most precious gifts on Earth. It would be therefore greedy on my part to ever ask for more from God. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear Mom and Dad, as you enjoy your delicious pumpkin pie and turkey, may God fill your lives with good fortune just like you fill mine with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May happiness and good fortune be yours, not only on this holiday but on every blessed day of your lives. Have a beautiful Thanksgiving Day.
You may also like: