Best 31 Birthday Wishes for a Coworker
A co-worker’s birthday is an occasion that should be celebrated. If you are fortunate enough to work with someone you enjoy being around, you may want to show this person how you feel by sending him or her a greeting on that special day. The wishes you send can be of a serious nature, or they can be funny. Remembering your co-worker’s b’day and honoring it with a greeting is always a nice gesture.
Since coming up with an appropriate greeting can be somewhat of a challenge, the following list of messages has been created to make it easy for you. Scan this list to find the b’day greeting you like, then send it to your co-worker. Refer to this collection of messages whenever you find yourself having trouble finding the right words to say.
Happy Birthday Wishes to a Co-Worker
Choose one of these wishes when you want to send your co-worker a heartfelt birthday wish:
- Having you as a co-worker makes working fun. Sending you birthday wishes and a thank you for putting a smile on my face.
- I think almost everyone here knows what a great worker you are. I know I do, and I want to wish you the best birthday you could ever have.
- I always look forward to going to work because of you. Happy b-day to an awesome co-worker.
- Thank you for making work a pleasurable experience. Wishing my favorite co-worker sincere birthday wishes!
- Thanks for changing my mind about quitting. Happy birthday to the best workmate I could ever have.
- You’re a co-worker who turned out to be a wonderful friend, and I’m grateful for that. Best wishes on your birthday!
- Working with you for all these years has made me realize how lucky I am to have you as a co-worker and a friend. Best birthday wishes!
- Thanks for making my job easier by giving me a helping hand whenever I need it. Enjoy your birthday and best wishes!
- A friend and workmate like you deserves lots of sincere birthday wishes, so I’m sending them your way.
- Work can be fun when you have a co-worker like you by your side. Happy b’day to my favorite team member.
- I’m grateful for being able to work in an office with someone who is as intelligent, compassionate and funny as you are. Best wishes on the day you came into this world!
Funny Birthday Wishes to a Co-Worker
If you want to make someone you work with laugh the way they make you laugh at the workplace, send this person one of these funny b’day wishes:
- You should be happy you are working on your birthday because you get to spend the day with a co-worker who adores you, and that’s me. Happy Day!
- Instead of thinking of today as another day at work, let’s think of it as a day closer to our next paycheck and a day to celebrate your birthday and goof off. Sincere good wishes!
- After we leave the office today, why don’t we get a drink, celebrate your birthday and bad-mouth the office manager? Cheers!
- Happy birthday to the best co-worker I know. The way you interact with the customers is outstanding, and your ability to make the perfect pot of coffee in the office is greatly appreciated.
- I hope all your birthday wishes come true, especially your wish to win the office lottery I contributed to. I really mean that.
- Have fun when you celebrate your birthday tonight, but don’t get so wasted that you have to call in sick tomorrow because that’s what I’m planning on doing.
- Always play harder than you work, especially on your birthday. I see a co-worker with a hangover coming.
- The only way we could have more fun at work is if we kept a bottle of Scotch in our desks. Guess what you’re getting for your birthday?
- I wish you a joyful birthday, I wish you a joyful birthday, I wish you a joyful birthday and a boss that we love. Joy to you on your special day!
- I bought you a large cake for your birthday so you’d focus on the number of calories it contains instead of the number of candles on it. Smile and have a wonderful birthday!
Belated Birthday Wishes to a Co-Worker
Even when you’re late with remembering a co-worker’s birthday, messages like these will be warmly accepted. So, send one of these belated birthday wishes if that happens:
- It’s hard to remember someone’s birthday when they look like they never age. Belated birthday wishes to a co-worker who always looks fabulous!
- Unlike my prompt email responses, I’m sending belated birthday wishes to a colleague I cherish. I hope every wish comes true.
- Sorry that this birthday greeting is overdue. It may be late, but it is the sincerest greeting this co-worker could send.
- My birthday wish is late because it took me a while to come up with the right words to say. Happy b’day, co-worker!
- Sorry I wasn’t able to send you your birthday wishes on time. I want you to know, dear co-worker, that I hope your b’day was your best one yet.
- Since these birthday wishes are late, I’m sending you more than the normal amount to make up for my mistake. All good wishes to an outstanding co-worker!
- I’m late with remembering your birthday, but I hope it’s not too late for you to forgive a co-worker who thinks you’re awesome. Sending you more wishes than you can count.
- Shame on me for forgetting your birthday. Happy belated b’day, colleague!
- If you weren’t a co-worker who makes me think you never get older, I’d probably never forget your birthday. Please accept my apology and my late birthday wishes.
- Receiving birthday wishes from your co-worker a few days after your birthday isn’t all that bad. Just think of it as an extension of your birthday celebration.
If you like it, pin it!
You might also like: