Birthday Wishes for Cancer Patients
It can be quite challenging finding the right words to use when it comes to sending a birthday wish to a cancer patient. Knowing how hard this can be for many, we have taken it upon ourselves to make the job easier by preparing some wonderfully profound and touching messages that you can use to inspire a cancer patient on their birthday and give them the strength to courageously battle on.
We hope that our brilliant collection of greetings below will provide the assistance needed in wishing “happy birthday” to that special person you know who is battling cancer.
Warm Birthday Wishes
- The battle you are facing is one that the average person isn’t capable of fighting, and that in itself makes you a winner! On your Big Day, I wish you the strength needed to keep on fighting this battle.
- You are man/woman of immense strength, which is why I am confident that you are going to give cancer the a** whooping of its ugly life. Never give up the fight, my dear.
- In order to enjoy beautiful days, you have to go through some ugly days. What you are facing is just one of those ugly days, which means your beautiful days are just around the corner.
- Optimism is the vehicle that can safely carry you through these difficult times. I believe in you. Please never lose hope and confidence. Happy birthday.
- Nothing is impossible if you believe. Believe you’ll conquer this disease and you definitely will.
- Regardless of the dark times you are facing, you still have a smile on your face. Keep smiling and shining, for everything shall be alright.
- When you believe you can, you will. My warmest wishes for your special day.
- In your battle against this ugly disease, know that you will always have an ally in me. I am with you today, and will be with you tomorrow and forever. Happy birthday.
- Remain positive and you shall win this tug of war with cancer. I believe in you, and I surely believe in your extraordinary fighting spirit.
- Don’t ever let this disease change your smile. You’re much stronger than that. Wishing you the best on your birthday.
- Don’t think of how far you have to go to win this battle, just think of how far you have come! I know you are going to sweep to victory. Please don’t ever throw in the towel.
- You are the strongest person I’ve ever known. You show time and again that real strength does not lie in the muscles but in the spirit. Cancer seriously underestimated you. It has no idea who it’s messing with. Happy birthday, my dear.
- This battle shall not last forever. Stay positive. Keep fighting, and nothing short of victory shall be yours by the end of the day. My very best wishes for your birthday.
- Believe from the bottom of your heart that you can, and nothing is going to stop you from defeating this disease. Never give up. I love you.
- Whenever you think of quitting and giving up the fight, just take a moment to remember how far you have come. Just hold on a little bit longer, and you shall surely emerge victorious. Happy birthday.
- I am rooting for you in your fight against cancer, and can’t wait to celebrate your landslide victory, which I know will happen soon! Happy birthday.
- The little bits of progress you make each day against this disease are what are going to accumulate at the end of the day into your great victory. You are doing a great job! Just keep it up, my dear. Happy birthday.
- No matter how trying these times might be, you should know that they shall not last forever. Many happy returns!
- You were given this because you are strong enough to defeat it. Never stop believing in the extraordinary strength that lies within you. It has brought you this far, and it will surely get you through this difficult time.
- It is during trying times like this that negativity easily creeps in. But I hope you have the strength and courage to be positive because miracles happen when you are positive. Happy birthday.
- To get the best things in life, we often must go through the worst things in life.
- This disease will only conquer you if you stop fighting. But I look at you and I see a strong woman/man who has not the slightest desire to give up the fight. You inspire me with your determination and strength.
- I look at you every day and I see a phenomenally strong man/woman who isn’t allowing his/her condition to define him/her. Have a memorable birthday.
- Optimism is one of the biggest things that cancer dreads. Keep on being optimistic and you shall win this battle. Happy birthday.
- You are in charge of your life. You decide what you allow in or out of your life. I’m glad that you have decided to evict this horrible disease from your life.
- It doesn’t matter the speed at which you progress; progress is progress. I’m glad you are making progress in the battle against cancer. Happy birthday.
- Face this disease with positivity and it will flee from you! Happy birthday.
- Never stop being positive in your thoughts, for that is one of the best medicines against this disease.
- I’m glad to see you are running cancer and not allowing it to run your life. Your determination and strength is admirable. I bet by now cancer wished it never picked on you. Happy birthday.
- You’ll never have to face any unpalatable thing alone in life for as long as I live. That is why I want you to know that as you battle this disease, I will always be by your side. Happy birthday, and remain positive, my dear.
- Nothing in this world is impossible to achieve once you have hope by your side. Befriend hope, and you’ll be unstoppable on the road to recovery.
- You became my hero the moment I saw you smile in the face of cancer. Your strength, courage and determination are truly inspirational. Thank you for not giving cancer the opportunity to bend or control you.
Religious birthday greetings for those fighting cancer
- Whenever God brings you to something, He makes sure that He brings you successfully through it. Enjoy your birthday.
- Do not be afraid, for God is still God, and He is with you today, tomorrow and forever.
- As you face this very trying time of your life, be aware that God is with you and will never ever let you down. Happy birthday.
- You are going to be hale and hearty soon because with God on your side, there is nothing that isn’t possible. Just keep believing in His mighty power. Happy birthday.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.