Happy 50th Birthday Wishes | Funny & Sweet Birthday Wishes
Turning 50 is definitely a milestone worth celebrating. Whether you want to go to a dinner with your family or celebrate it like you are turning 21 again, you won’t make a mistake with either of the two choices. Half a century is long time and being surrounded with the people you love is priceless. If your dad, or fellow colleague is just about to turn 50 and you want to surprise him/her with a few meaningful words that are both funny and witty you might want to take a look at these unique 50th birthday wishes!
If you are on the giving side, here are a few interesting messages you can use together with the gift you bought!
Funny “Happy 50th Birthday” Wishes
Welcome to the Middle Ages!
- 29 years ago you had the time of your life! Now you are turning 50 so don’t think you can drink as much. Happy birthday and have little bit of fun!
- Maybe you are not so fast now, but you sure can have the party of your life. Have a great day and Happy Birthday!
- Today you turn 18 with 32 years of experience! You are like the fine wine that gets more exquisite with age. Happy Birthday and have the best night of your life!
- The only thing that remains the same after all these years is that dry sense of humor. Your hair, your gut, and even your face has changed. Happy birthday, old guy!
- You are one 50-year-old who is stubborn enough to refuse someone’s offer to give you their seat in the bus. Happy Birthday and always stay young.
- Age is just a number. Pace is something that fades with age. Try to make it on time on your celebration. Happy Birthday!
- The worst thing about your birthday is the fact that the number of candles is going up but the cake keeps shrinking. Happy Birthday and don’t eat all the cake alone!
- Middle age is when a man has got a handle on life and life has put handles on his waist. Happy birthday and all the best!
- Looking fifty is great, of course if you are sixty! Have the birthday of your life!
- You are the opposite wine, which gets better with age and time. Happy Birthday!
- Remember how excited you were when you turned 10 years old? Well now you should be 5 times as excited! Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about turning 50. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- Have you ever noticed the number “5” looks almost identical to the letter “S”? Now that you’re turning 50, it’s just your body’s way of reminding you that you are “50” (SO) Old!
- Happy “Sorry, you can’t retire yet” day! Enjoy your birthday!
- If 50 is “two quarters old,” let’s hope you have a good amount of spare change stored up. Happy birthday to you!
- Tomorrow is your big day. Be prepared to wake up with unexplained aches and pains. You’re old now. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! Remember last year when we… Oh, wait. I forgot. Now that you’re 50, your memory is sure to fade faster!
- For your birthday, I got you a gift card to the local medical supply store. You never know when you’re going to need a walker or bed pan! Happy 50th birthday, old timer!
- 50 already? Time sure flies when you’re getting old! Happy birthday!
- I heard you turned 50 today! Days like this make me so happy I am younger. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! I hope your day treats you well. When I turned 50, I woke up feeling like I was a part of a car accident I didn’t know about.
- 50 years young! Time for that mid-life crisis of which you’ve always dreamed!
- I wanted to find you the perfect present for your birthday. Then, I realized you are so old now that you certainly have everything you could ever want. No presents for you! Happy 50th birthday!
- Are you feeling old already at 50? Give me a call once you reach 75. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays this year! You certainly don’t have many more to celebrate in your old age.
- Here’s to you on this momentous occasion! 50 years young! Just remember to start going to bed earlier and drinking more water. Otherwise, next year we won’t be able to continue to pretend you are 35 anymore!
- Happy 16th annual 35th birthday! I can hardly believe you’re turning 35 again.
How about some 50th Birthday Memes?
50th Birthday Wishes for a Friend
A quinquagenarian? Sure!
- When we were young, we thought 50 was ancient. Thank heaven we were wrong! Happy birthday to the best 50-year-old friend around!
- Happy 50th birthday, dear friend! This year, we might have to scale back your party so you don’t break a hip on the dance floor in your old age.
- Remember when 50 seemed old? Aren’t we lucky that nowadays 50 is the new 30? Happy birthday, young friend!
- Once in a while, someone comes along who makes 50 look good. Let me know when you come across them. Just kidding, buddy. Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy birthday from one old man to another! Let me guide you on this journey of early bedtimes, more pain medicines, and bifocals. Trust me, it’s a blast.
- Although we might not have been friends since birth, our years of friendship have become the most valued relationship in my life. You have held my hand in sadness and danced with me in joy. Happy 50th birthday to the one who gives my life energy! Here’s to more memories to be made!
- Friendship with you is a life-saving grace. Whenever I have needed a shoulder to cry on or hand to hold, you have been by my side, not to mention the joyous moments as well. Thank you for being the one I need. Happy 50th birthday, dear friend!
- Happy 50th birthday, friend! Here’s to you enjoying 50 more!
- You’re turning 50 already? That means my birthday is right around the corner. It’s time for us to party as 49-year-olds one more time before we shout “Happy Birthday!”
- Friends like you only come around once per century. Thank heaven I found you only half-way through. Happy birthday, new friend!
- Here’s to you, my dearest friend. I thank God for you each and every day. You are truly appreciated. Happy 50th!
Happy 50th Birthday Wishes for Dad
An Absolute Classic.
- Today you might turn 50, but to me you’re the same person who stood by me all these years. Thank you for the endless support and love.
- Happy Birthday, dad! I can love you twice as much in the next 50.
- Time flies if you spend it with someone you love. Daddy you’re the best present one can have in their life. Hope I am the best present you ever received too. Happy Birthday!
- Fifty years of love and devotion to the one thing man creates. Dad you are the architect of my world. Thank you for everything you ever did for me. Happy Birthday and have the best day with us!
- Today you turn 50 yet it seems to me like you never aged a year, at least for me you will always stay the same. Happy Birthday, Dad!
- Happy Birthday, Dad!
- If I ever felt lonely you were there with me, if I ever needed someone to talk to you were my best friend, if I ever wanted something you were my sponsor, if I ever did something wrong you were there to clean my face. You did everything for me and now it is my time to return some love. Happy Birthday and thank you for always being there for me! You are the best father ever!
- Let’s make this day the best you ever had. Today is your 50th Birthday. Happy Birthday and aim for 100! Love you, dad!
- Today the person who created me turned 50. I wish you all the best and hope one day I will become the father you are to me. Happy Birthday Dad!
- Five decades is nothing for you. Let’s go another five and enjoy our life. You mean the world to me! Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday, Dad! Grandma always says that these past 50 years have been the best years of her life. I feel the same for my years. You are loved!
- Happy 50th birthday to the man who has taught me age truly is just a number! I love you, Dad.
- As we celebrate another birth year for you, Dad, I find myself lifting my hands to the heavens in thanks for you being a great (and grateful) man. You teach us all valuable lessons each day in how you deal with life’s daily concerns and even large set-backs. You are an inspiration to us all. Happy birthday!
- 50 years of memories, 50 years of fun! Happy birthday to the best dad around!
- On this special day, I want to remind you that you will always be my Daddy. You are still the one I look to for advice and the one I run to when I need anything. On that note, can I have $30? Ha! Happy 50th birthday, Dad!
- Happy birthday to the man who taught me that memories aren’t moments that simply happen, but rather they must be created. You and I definitely have created some fun memories. Love you, Dad!
- Happy 50th birthday, Dad! You’re not just another year older today, you are also another year… no, wait. That is it. You’re just a year older.
- Dad, you are not only my father but also my friend. You have coached me in making wise decisions and shared in both the struggles and fun moments of my life. You have become instrumental in my success and happiness. I love you with all of my heart. Happy 50th birthday!
- Happy 50th birthday, Dad! Try to stay awake for your party, old man!
- Not every kid is blessed with an amazing dad, but we sure were. Happy birthday to the man who helps us dream large dreams and make huge plans. It’s your day!
- Once I left home for college, I quickly realized how good I had it at home. Thanks for being such an awesome Dad. Happy birthday, and I love you!
Happy 50th Birthday Wishes for a Colleague
- Working without you will be so hard and dull. You make me smile even when I am ready to wreck everyone that comes in front of me. Have the best day of your live! Happy Birthday!
- Working with you is the one thing that motivates me to succeed in every one of our projects. Here is to 50 more years of working together. Happy 50th Birthday!
- I have so many things to do right now, but I left everything just to be here. We can work on meeting your deadlines later. Thank you for being the best colleague I could have ever hoped for! Happy Birthday!
- Where there is a will there is a way. You taught me that. Happy 50th birthday, take the day off and enjoy the day!
- I have met so many people but no one I have ever met is so kind and always ready to help. Thank you for being the best colleague. You are like a sister to me! Happy Birthday and this be the best Birthday you ever had!
- I can’t wait for the party to end, so we can work more together. Happy Birthday and have some fun, you will need it!
- We pulled through so many projects together and overcome our biggest obstacles. Having a colleague like you is pure pleasure. Happy Birthday and always stay positive like you are!
- I enjoy every second I spend working with you. Thanks for being such a sport and always be ready to jump in when I ask for help. Happy Birthday!
- I had the opportunity to see you and from all the sides I can say you are the most down to earth hardworking and best colleague I ever had. Happy Birthday to and stop being so perfect!
50th birthday memes
You may also like: