65 Heart-Warming Thanksgiving Quotes for your Family
Beyond a shadow of doubt, no Thanksgiving can ever be complete without sending sweet wishes/messages to your fam.
It is for this reason that we have created this huge collection of original and heartwarming Thanksgiving Wishes for Family to make the celebration of this year’s festival of plenty a truly awesome and memorable one for you and your relatives.
Thanksgiving Wishes for your Brother
- On this Thanksgiving Day, my greatest appreciation to the Lord is for your lovely presence in my world. Have a truly fabulous Thanksgiving, beloved brother!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, brother! May this festival of abundance bring into your life God’s favor, peace, good health, joy, happiness, promotions and great accomplishments.
- Happy holiday, dear brother! May this Thanksgiving Day bring you so many special moments of true happiness, astounding accomplishments, and everlasting joy. And may these blessings be with you throughout your life.
- Dearest brother, let me use the opportunity that this Thanksgiving Day brings to let you know that you are a remarkable gift from God to me. Have a blissful day!
- Joy and happiness are overflowing in my heart, and I want to thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for being the source of my joy and happiness. Wishing you an amazing Thanksgiving Day, dear brother!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I believe that there is so much to thank the Heavenly Father for, and this is mainly because I have you, my dear brother in my life. Wishing you an enormous feast!
Thanksgiving Quotes for your Sister
- Dearest sister, you are someone who is so adorable and worthy of countless praises because you bring so much happiness, joy, and inspiration to this family. I wish you an extraordinarily wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
- Here’s wishing my lovely sister a very spectacular Thanksgiving Day! I can’t stop thanking you for the immeasurable joy, laughter, and happiness that you always bring to my world.
- You are the greatest and most fabulous gift that the Lord has blessed me with. This is because I am in true paradise whenever I am with you. I wish you a very peaceful and a fun packed Thanksgiving Day!
- Today being Thanksgiving, I thank the Lord Almighty from the bottom of my heart for giving me such a magnificent sister like you, my dear. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dearest sister, this Thanksgiving, I want you to know that your presence in my existence is worth more than all the money in the world. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I will never cease thanking the Omnipotent God for your life. Thank you for bringing so much color and happiness into the world that I live in. Wishing you a joyful, blessed and safe Thanksgiving Day, dear sister!
Thanksgiving Messages for Mom
- I want to thank you very much, sweet Mom, for always making Thanksgiving Day such an incredible one for me. I will forever praise Jehovah for giving me such a remarkable parent like you. Wishing you a gladsome feast!
- Beloved Mother, nothing in this world compares to the precious gift of your wonderful presence in my life. You always make me the most grateful child on this earth. I wish you peace and great health for this Thanksgiving Day!
- I want to take the specialness that this feast day brings to tell you how excellent and incredible you are and also to let you know how joyful my world is having you as my mother. Have a very happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You are everything that I need and you make a huge difference in my life. This is what makes you the most cherished gift that the Lord has given to me. Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear Mother!
Thanksgiving Greetings for Dad
- Dad, today, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the unconditional love, joy and inspiration that you bless my life with. Happy Thanksgiving Day! May your day be a totally magical and happy one.
- This Thanksgiving Day is a truly special moment for me to appreciate the Lord wholeheartedly for making you my father. I hope you have yourself a very beautiful Thanksgiving celebration!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, Father! I hope this remarkable day will bestow upon you happiness, peace, great health, and prosperity.
- It is truly joyful and exulting to wake up every morning knowing that such an amazingly fabulous man like you is my father. Have a blessed and fun-filled Thanksgiving, Dad.
- Thank you, dear Father for all the happiness and love you have brought into my heart. I wish you a very glorious Thanksgiving! May you always have plenty of joy in your heart.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dear Father! I am hoping and praying that every blessed day of your life will be filled with more joy than your heart and soul can contain.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Mother-in-law
- Happy Thanksgiving, sweet Mother-in-law! May this festival of plenty bless you with absolute joy.
- Mother-in-law, my life instantly became more joyful and beautiful from the moment you came into my world. Thank you for everything. I hope you have a joyful and magical Thanksgiving Day!
- Thanksgiving is a very important day of the year to appreciate all the wonderful things and people in our lives. For me, one of the most amazing people in my life that I can think of is you, my dearest Mother-in-law. Have a truly joyous holiday!
- Wishing my wonderful Mother-in-law the happiest of Thanksgiving celebrations. Mom, may God continue to shower unlimited blessings of joy upon your life.
- Dearest Mother-in-law, ever since I met you, every blessed day has been so awesome for me and I can’t stop appreciating you for all that you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Thanksgiving Messages for Father-in-law
- My amazing and truly inspirational Father-in-law, I wish you a very blessed and glorious Thanksgiving! Thank you for making me the happiest daughter/son-in-law on the planet.
- On this Thanksgiving, may God bless you enormously with a universe of happiness and love. You deserve this and so much more for being a truly wonderful father-in-law and friend. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Today is one of the most spectacular days of the year. I use this remarkable day to thank you for being more of a father to me than a father-in-law. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Father-in-law, you are such a blessing to the entire family and me. May God extend your life and gift you more blessings than your world can accommodate.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the sweetest father-in-law in the universe. I hope this last Thursday of November will bring you endless hours of love and joy. Have a blessed day.
- Wishing you a gloriously happy Thanksgiving Day, year and life. Thank you for adding so much more beauty to my world.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Aunt
- Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day, dear aunt! I would like to use this special day of feasting and giving thanks to let you know how much of a blessing you are to me.
- Here’s wishing my beloved aunt a truly wonderful and remarkable Thanksgiving Day. I am grateful to you, dearest aunt, for all the unconditional love and care you have given me.
- On this very special feasting holiday, I want to wish you, my sweet aunt, a world overflowing with peace, joy, happiness and good health. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- On this Thanksgiving, may happiness without any limit enter into your heart and never depart from it. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You are indeed an awesome aunt, and this is why I can’t stop appreciating you. Today, I wish you everything that is wonderful, beautiful and joyful. Have a fabulously magical Thanksgiving celebration, dearest aunt.
- Dear aunt, I would like to inform you on this Thanksgiving Day that I truly appreciate and cherish all the amazing love and privileges that I enjoy from you. You are without any doubt the best aunt someone can ever have.
- I say you are great not because you are my aunt, but because of the truly awesome and wonderful things that you do in my life. On this special holiday, I wish you all the peace, joy, laughter and love available on this planet.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Uncle
- I am so privileged to have such a very wonderful, loving and caring person like you who I can call my uncle. May your Thanksgiving be one that brings so much excitement and countless opportunities into your life.
- I don’t know what I would be without an incredible uncle like you. Your presence in this family and in my life is one of the greatest blessings that I can ever think of. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dearest uncle! I am so very grateful to the Alpha and Omega for all the joy, happiness, and inspiration that your presence brings in my life. Wishing you a blissful holiday!
- Wishing you a spectacular and a fun-filled holiday, dear uncle! I hope that you have the most delicious feasts and that you are surrounded by so many wonderful and heartwarming things on this Thanksgiving Day.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day, dearest uncle! As we commemorate this wonderful day of the year, I pray you have a joyous day. And as you celebrate, do know how that I am super grateful to God for making you my uncle.
- I always count my blessings whenever the thought of you crosses my mind, and this is because you are the most magnificent person in this whole wide world. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, uncle!
Original Thanksgiving Messages for a Cousin
- Dearest cousin, I am hoping that this great holiday of feasting is one that brings you plenty of hope, joy, laughter, and opportunities that will stay forever in your life. Have a gladsome Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Turkey Day! Here’s wishing my incredible cousin a day that is filled with so much happiness, joy, and amazing blessings.
- Dear cousin, I hope that you enjoy this beautiful holiday to the fullest. May it bring you more love and blessings than your world can contain.
- Wishing my amazing cousin a truly lovely Thanksgiving Day! May your blessings know no end.
- Sending you the warmest of wishes for a great day of feasting that is filled with everything that brings your heart true joy and happiness.
- Happy Turkey Day, dearest cousin. Thank you for making a huge difference in my life.
- On my list of the wonderful things and lovely people that this universe has blessed me with, you, my dearest cousin, happen to be at the very top. Happy Thanksgiving Day, my dear!
Thanksgiving Greetings for Grandma
- I can’t think of anybody on this earth who will not be so proud to have a very special grandmother like you. You are indeed a fantastic blessing from God. Wishing you good health and happiness on this Thanksgiving Day!
- Grandmother, today, I sincerely thank the heavens for your wonderful presence in my life. Thank you for all the support, love, and care that you give me. My world is an extremely joyful one because you are my grandma. I hope you enjoy peace and joy throughout this holiday!
- The awesome blessings of the Lord come in so many different ways, and one of the biggest of them is you, Grandma. This family and I are just so blessed and proud to have you. I wish you a very beautiful Thanksgiving Day!
- Dear Grandma, never will I stop appreciating your astounding love, care, and guidance. I love you with all my heart and wish you a fabulous Thanksgiving Day!
- Grandma, on this special holiday of giving thanks, I write this short note to let you know how grateful I am to you for all the special love you shower on me every single day. I hope this Thanksgiving brings incredible blessings into your life.
- Happy Thanksgiving, sweet Grandma. Because you are the best grandmother in the world, I pray this day will bless you with pure happiness, good health and love that will follow you until the end of time.
Thanksgiving Quotes for Grandpa
- Grandpa, thank you for your exceptionally inspirational presence in my life. I wish you a remarkably outstanding and joyful Thanksgiving Day. You’re the best!
- Happy Thanksgiving, Grandpa! May your day overflow with blessings, laughter, and an abundance of joy as you celebrate this last Thursday of November.
- Having spectacular people like you around makes life worth celebrating and more meaningful to live. Happy Thanksgiving Day, Grandfather!
- Grandpa, words can’t express how proud and privileged I feel to have you in my life. May your Thanksgiving be as beautiful and glorious as your life is!
- Happy Thanksgiving to the most amazing grandfather on the planet! May this festival of abundance bless you with abundant happiness, contentment and good health.
- Grandpa, we use this glorious day of Thanksgiving to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for decorating our faces with broad smiles. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Thanksgiving!