Cherish the Love | Happy Valentine’s Day Messages
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and although not everyone celebrates, it stands as an important holiday for a lot of us. It’s not only challenging to find the perfect gift, but it’s equally difficult coming up with right well-wishes. The best message is something your loved ones can cherish, something that they can turn to whenever they think about you.
We know that there are dozens upon dozens of Valentine’s Day cards available, but what about using the abundance of technology in today’s world to send them a quick line of love via social media or text?
It can be the first thing they read when they wake up on Valentine’s Day or perhaps the last thing they read before they drift off to sleep, leaving them with a pleasant thought and reminder of how much you care. Also, for those of you celebrating long-distant, this can be a great way to bring home to them.
So, we’ve come up with a collection of messages that you can choose from to perfectly fit in a text or a social media post. You can use these as they stand, or you can personalize them to suit your individual loved ones.
Also, we’ve created messages that you can send off not just to the love of your life, but also your sibling, mother, and even your child. This way, you can spread the love around this season to everyone you’re close to.
- 1 Sweet Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for My Love
- 2 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Girlfriend
- 3 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Boyfriend
- 4 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Husband
- 5 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Wife
- 6 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Mom
- 7 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Daughter
- 8 Valentine’s Day Messages for My Son
Sweet Happy Valentine’s Day Messages for My Love
Since the main point of Valentine’s Day is to celebrate that certain someone, we figured it’s best to start with messages you can send to them. A message sent to your love offers the right amount of personalization without getting too specific, allowing you to send these off to whomever that special someone is.
- Wishing you the happiest, most exciting, and love-filled Valentine’s Day ever.
- So thankful to celebrate the first of many valentines with you, the love of my life.
- I couldn’t ask for a more perfect valentine.
- Without you, I wouldn’t be me. Thank you for always being there and always holding me solid.
- No one will ever measure up to the love you’ve shown me. Happy Valentine’s Day, to the love of my life.
- Thank you for holding and cherishing my heart as I hold and cherish yours.
- Hope your day goes well, and I can’t wait to celebrate our love tonight.
- Here’s your first of many reminders of how much I love you.
- On this day and each day after, I hope you feel how grateful I am to be yours.
- To my love, the best decision I’ve ever made, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I hope your heart is as filled with joy as mine is on this perfect, love-filled day.
- Hoping this fills the void of not being together today. Can’t wait to see you to celebrate later.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Girlfriend
Nowadays, you maybe shouldn’t send your girlfriend just a series of emoticons to show off your love. Words go a long way in reminding her how important and loved she is, but feel free to add some emoticons alongside these lovely messages.
- Today I fully give my heart, attention, and time to the best girlfriend and best friend ever.
- Dating you has been the most exciting event of my life. Here’s to an even more adventure-filled Valentine’s Day.
- Today I’m happier than usual as it’s our first official Valentine’s, and I hope for many more.
- Wishing you a romantic day filled with love, joy, and all the chocolate you could ask for.
- With open heart and open arms, I hope you have the best day ever.
- Your constant love has made me a better person, and it’s my wish to treat you like the queen you are today.
- Can’t wait to meet up later to spoil the most gorgeous, sweetest girlfriend ever.
- To my perfect match, here’s to a fun-filled Valentine’s Day.
- Wishing the most beautiful woman in the world a great Valentine’s Day.
- Sending all my love to the perfect girlfriend.
- To the only girl who makes my heart beat faster every time she smiles, Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Boyfriend
Guys appreciate a loving message as much as anyone. Let’s show your boyfriend just how great he is and how much you care.
- Wake up and get refreshed, my love, as there’s plenty of adventure ahead of us today!
- We may not be able to celebrate together, but just know how grateful I am to have found you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the man that makes me feel like I’m flying on cloud 9 everyday.
- The best moment of my life is when I met you. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- To my handsome boyfriend, know that this message is the first of many ways I’m showering you with my love today.
- Each day is another day I fall in love with you. Let’s make this a Valentine’s to remember.
- Don’t worry too much about gifts today. Just know that I’m happy to have you in my life.
- To the greatest, most thoughtful boyfriend anyone can ask for: Happy Valentine’s Day.
- From the love you’ve shown me, I can only hope to repay you and spoil you in return on this day of love.
- Let’s make our first valentine together one we’ll never forget.
- On the first day we met, I knew you wouldn’t just be my best friend, but also the best valentine I could hope for.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Husband
Whether you’ve been married a few months or several years, it’s still exciting to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a reminder of how much you still cherish him. Feel free to customize some things in these messages like changing the number of years or adding in his name.
- After  years, it’s still exciting to come up with new ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Here’s to another year.
- Being married to you is the most enjoyable experience I’ve had, so let’s go all out today!
- Loving you more than usual today. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband.
- I dedicate this happy day to you, the only man in my life I look forward to growing old with.
- I’m grateful to call you mine. Hope you have the best Valentine’s Day ever.
- To all you’ve shown me over the years, I hope you feel content, happy, and, most of all, loved.
- My life is filled with laughter and fun ever since we said, ‘I do’. Happy Valentine’s Day, my amazing husband.
- You continue to make each day incredible, so here’s to me showing you the same devotion.
- To my knight in the shiniest of armor, I love you and cherish each smile you bring to my face.
- On this special day of love and all days following, I wish my favorite man the best.
- To my husband, my best friend, and the best father ever: I love everything about you.
- It’s the little things you do that send my heart soaring. Hope this Valentine’s Day is the best one yet.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Wife
Don’t spend too much of your energy thinking about the right gift for her. These messages will bring a smile to her face, so consider personalizing some of them with her pet name to really make her happy.
- You’ve shown me special treatment for our whole marriage; Valentine’s Day is my chance to give it all back.
-  years go by fast. Cheers to a hundred more celebrations with the greatest woman on earth!
- For our first Valentine’s as a married couple, I’m looking forward to an exciting day planned.
- My dreams have come true being able to celebrate this day with the most beautiful woman in the universe.
- Beyond being an incredible wife and mother, you’re the greatest example of devotion and love. Hope you have a great Valentine’s Day.
- You make every day better than the rest. Let’s make today all about you.
- Just when it seems I’m incapable of loving you more, you continually prove me wrong. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
- This may be the first celebration we’ve spent apart, but it’s filled with no less love in my heart.
- Let’s toast to another year of valentines, another year of marriage, and another year with you being the most beautiful sight to wake up to.
- I’m lucky to call you my wife all these years. Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart.
- To my dearest wife, sit back and relax as today is your day to be taken care of.
- Words may pale in comparison to all you’ve done, but let me show you today just how much I appreciate you.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Sister
Even your sister needs someone to remind her that she’s loved. These messages can help her keep her favorite sibling in mind during this holiday of love.
- You’ve always been more of my best friend than just my sister. Hope you know how much I love you this Valentine’s Day.
- I’ll gladly stand in place and be your special someone on this day and every day after.
- I may not say it as often as I should, but I love you and wish you all the happiness in the world.
- We might not have been close growing up, but as adults, we couldn’t be tighter. Happy Valentine’s Day to the coolest sister ever.
- Today, I remember all the ups and downs, laughs and tears, we’ve shared. I love you, sis.
- May you have the most exciting, chocolate-indulging Valentine’s Day a girl like you could ask for.
- The luckiest day in my life is the one when you came into it. You’re my favorite sister, my favorite friend, and my favorite person.
- You deserve the world today, sis. Happy Valentine’s Day to the silliest girl in my life.
- Let’s celebrate the joy and love in our lives by celebrating together tonight!
- To my dear, sweet sister, may your day be filled with laughs and smiles.
- You’ve been my support system and secret-keeper for years. Let me pay you back this Valentine’s Day by giving you a celebration you’ll never forget.
- My life has been filled with love thanks to you. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best sister in the world.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Mom
As you consider what to get your sweetheart, don’t forget about the first woman in your life: mom. Even though she may appreciate anything you give her, these messages are a wonderful way to express your feelings and fill her heart with joy.
- You’ve been my rock and my Valentine for all these years. Let me return the favor and take care of you for once.
- Wishing the greatest, most amazing mother in the world a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- It doesn’t matter how old I get, you’ll always come first to me, especially on this day.
- You always seem to have a never-ending supply of love to give out for all of us. I hope I can show you an ounce of that this Valentine’s Day.
- There’s nothing that can come close to what you’ve done for me. I love you, mom, and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Nothing measures up to the way you consistently open your arms for me. So I’m sending all my love to you today.
- Not many live up to the ‘Best Mom Ever’ mugs the way you do!
- Thank you, mom, for all you continue to do for me. Wishing you a fun-filled and happy day of love.
- For my mom, my best friend, and my confidant: Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the greatest woman on earth, the one who always inspires me and urges me to be better.
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Daughter
Sometimes your daughter needs to hear from a parent how much they’re cared for. Show that special child of yours how proud you are and how much you love her with these messages.
It’s my hope that you follow your heart every day, and may it lead you to happiness. Enjoy your day, sweetheart.
- I wish your contagious laugh and unending love fill your day and the rest of your life with joy.
- Nothing makes me happier than watching you succeed. Happy Valentine’s Day, honey.
- I’m proud to watch my daughter develop into a strong, confident, and caring mother. Remember to celebrate yourself today as well.
- Missing you and sending over a big, unrelenting bear hug for Valentine’s!
- Make sure to fill your heart with love and your belly with chocolate today.
- As you pour your soul into everything you do, take time to appreciate the small things like this fun message from your mom/dad.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the beautiful woman you’ve become.
- I hope you never forget how grateful I am to have you as a daughter.
- Hope the sweet Valentine’s treats you get are as sickeningly sweet as you are, my dear!
Valentine’s Day Messages for My Son
Daughters aren’t the only ones that can appreciate hearing from her parents how much they care. Don’t leave your son out of the festivities and treat him with a fun, cute, and caring message this Valentine’s Day.
- Even today, you’re on my mind and in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, son.
- You’ve become an incredible man and remain an even better son. I love you always.
- Through the good times and not so good times, my love for the best son in the world is never-changing.
- It’s an honor to watch you develop into a loving spouse and incredible father. Hope your day is filled with love, my son.
- You’re the best kid a parent could ever ask for. Enjoy this day and every day, sweetheart.
- I’m lucky to have such a caring son. Go out and have fun this Valentine’s Day.
- I may not have been the best parent, but you’ve always been the best son. I love you.
- Sons like you are the reason I enjoy my job as a mother/father. Happy Valentine’s Day, kiddo.
- As you get older, know that our bond won’t break, so let me shower you with candy and gifts today.
- My life has been a roller coaster of excitement ever since you’ve been a part of it. Love you until forever, son.
You May Also Like:
Valentine’s Day Messages, Poems, and Quotes for Friends
Click here for our best birthday wishes.