Happy Birthday, Mom, in Heaven
Moms play very important roles in our lives. Losing a mom can be a very painful experience. But you can turn your sorrow into joy just by celebrating the life she lived. A great opportunity for you to do so is on her birthday.
Below are some messages you can send to your mom in heaven as you celebrate her big day.
- I have cried so many times but I know all the tears in the world would not bring you back. As you celebrate your birthday today, I will like to wish you everlasting peace and happiness.
- I know you always had an unseen halo above your head because you were such a saint. It is only right that you have one in heaven among the angels. Enjoy your birthday.
- Today being one special day in your life, I shall drop flowers by your grave and I will do this every year because I know in a way you will receive the sentiments behind it.
- I cannot hold my tears back, for I am very sad that you are gone. At the same time I’m happy because I know you are in a better place and your face is full of smiles as you celebrate this glorious birthday of yours.
- Have an astounding birthday, Mom. Though you are not here with me in person, I will celebrate your birthday just as we always did because I know you are here with me in spirit.
- I look up in the sky and I know you are up there with the stars, shining so bright. As you mark this day, I wish you keep shinning as bright as you can.
- You may have lost your life here, but I know you have gained another life somewhere better. A place where there is neither pain nor sorrow. I wish you all the happiness you deserve. Happy heavenly birthday!
- You were the best mom in the world. I wish we could celebrate your birthday together but I guess God knows best and I believe He is taking good care of you wherever you are in paradise.
- You loved listening to music a lot so I’m playing all your favorite tunes to celebrate your birthday. I hope you enjoy them.
- You loved me unconditionally and that makes you impossible to be replaced. I feel your absence the most today because I have to celebrate your birthday without you. I hope you are happy wherever you are.
- Have an amazing birthday, Mom. You were my ‘Wonder Woman’ and I will always remember you for your courage and inspiration.
- Mom, it’s your birthday and I should be celebrating you but all I can do is miss you just as I always do. Deep within me, I’m happy because I know you are missing me too and you will always have me in mind. Happy heavenly birthday.
- I remember when I was little and you would tell me bedtime stories to put me to sleep. Those were some of my best nights ever. I hope our Father in heaven tells you beautiful stories as you celebrate this great day.
- Lord, tell my mom that I will love her forever and that I miss her with every inch of my being. Please give her the best treat possible as she celebrates her birthday today.
- I thought the passing of each day would make the pain of losing you more bearable. Too bad, it’s been the same and even worse on special days like this. My prayer is for you to enjoy your birthday better than I’m doing.
- You always went out of your way to make everyone around you happy. You put smiles on a lot of faces throughout your life. As you feast with the angels in Heaven, I wish you an everlasting smile. Happy heavenly birthday.
- We bought your favorite chocolate cake to celebrate your birthday. I know all you want us to do is to remember all the happy times we had with you. That’s exactly what we are doing.
- You were so beautiful at heart. There was such grace and elegance in everything you did. I hope I can be like you some day. I miss you, mom. Enjoy every bit of the day.
- Your love for me knew no bounds when you were here. I know you will continue to love me up there in heaven. I wish you unlimited fun. Cheers to a happy birthday!
- My face has been covered with smiles just as my mind is full of memories of those beautiful moments we shared together. I hope you are having a great birthday in heaven.
- Life is not fair because I need you more than heaven needs you, especially on an important day like this. Either way, have a good birthday over there and know that you are being celebrated here too.
- You were more beautiful than roses, both outwardly and inwardly. I believe your friends, the angels in Heaven will offer you a big red rose as a birthday present on my behalf.
- I lost not just a mother, but also my best friend. I could tell you anything because you understood me and wanted the best for me. On this big day, I wish for you nothing but the best wherever you are.
- Though I know you would like me to live life to the fullest but I can’t wait to meet you up there in heaven. Till we meet again, have an illustrious birthday and never forget how much love I have for you.
- A huge vacuum was created in my life due to your absence. Gradually that vacuum is being filled with thoughts of those wonderful moments we shared growing up as mom and daughter/son. I hope you remember those moments and smile.
- All I wish for you is an abundance of love and happiness from God and His angels as you celebrate your birthday today.
- I woke up this morning hoping losing you was all a dream and that I would walk into the kitchen and find you making breakfast so I could give you a big hug as your birthday gift. I miss you so much, Mom.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.