The Dad You Love | Father’s Day Quotes
Father’s Day celebration is upon us once again! What a joyful day it is!
Here are some meaningful quotes you can use in honoring and celebrating any dad you know on this outstanding day dedicated to all fathers of the world. And don’t forget that you can modify these sweet quotes to match your needs.
Father’s Day Quotes for a new Father
- I am glad that God has blessed this world with an amazing father like you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Every passing second transforms you into a more and more amazing father. Thank you for being an angel to our lovely child.
- Happy Father’s Day to the newest father on the block! Great fathers like you make this world a better place.
- In you, I see nothing but a fabulous father. I hope you stay as wonderful as you are forever.
- I see all the marks of a good father in you. Congratulations, and have yourself a joyous Father’s Day celebration.
- No list of the greatest treasures of the universe would be complete without the inclusion of a good father. Happy Father’s Day.
- Awesome fathers like you make me really proud to be a member of the human race.
- A great father like you is worth honoring and celebrating.
Inspirational Quotes for Father’s Day
- May God richly bless you as you celebrate Father’s Day today. You shall forever be my inspiration, dear Daddy.
- Whenever you find yourself being confronted with the challenges of life, do know that I’ve got your back. Thank you for being an awesome father to me.
- Dad, I celebrate and honor you with all of my heart today because you are the best. Happy Father’s Day.
- Happy Father’s Day to the brightest star in my sky who makes me shine every day.
- Dad, for always having my back, I promise to be there for you all the days of my life. Together, there’s no obstacle we can’t defeat. Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, you are an endless source of joy, comfort and inspiration to me. Thank you for being such a special person in my life.
- Daddy, your love is my biggest motivation in life. God bless you.
- Dad, you are my forever hero because in my eyes, there can never be anyone as great as you. Happy Father’s Day.
- You are a great father and mentor to me. I hope you never forget it! Happy Father’s Day!
- Dad, on this remarkably outstanding day, I need you to know that you are the most inspirational hero in my world.
Father’s Day Quotes from a Daughter
- Happy Father’s Day to a remarkably wonderful Dad. Thank you for protecting me more than the Secret Service protects the President of the United States.
- Dad, I really don’t know how my life would have turned out had I not been blessed with an amazing father like you who believes in me.
- I am the luckiest daughter in the entire universe because God has blessed me with a father who always gives me the greatest gift on earth – his unconditional love.
- Dear Daddy, you are an absolutely wonderful person. In my eyes, you will always be my loving angel. I love you so much.
- Happy Father’s Day! Dad, you might be aging, but the tender love you shower upon me stays fresh as the early morning flowers.
- I’m proud to be the daughter of such an exceptional angel like my dad. I love you so much, Dad.
- Only God’s love can be compared to the love a good father has for his daughter.
- Being the daughter of the best father in the world is such a great privilege. Happy Father’s Day, dearest Father.
- On this Father’s Day, sweet Dad, I want to thank you for loving me and believing in me even when I fail.
- Dad, in you, I see God. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there for me and providing me the anchor and support of my life. You are the best example of a good father.
Father’s Day Quotes from a Son
- Dad, because of you, my heart is always happy and thankful. Happy Father’s Day.
- Paradise is having an extraordinary father like you who is always there to comfort and support me. I raise a toast to you and your amazing life this Father’s Day!
- The greatest hero in my world is you, my sweet father. Happy Father’s Day. I will love and treasure you my whole life.
- In the world of fathers, my dad rules supreme.
- Sweet Daddy, you have blessed me with unconditional love from the very day I came into this world. What else can I ask God for?
- I can be whoever I want to be in this world because I’ve got the world’s greatest father in my life.
- Dad, your faith in me is my greatest blessing and asset on earth. Happy Father’s Day!
- In this planet, there’s no treasure more precious than having a loving and caring father. Dad, thank you for being such a priceless treasure in my life.
- The two things I love most in life are: my father and God.
- For me, a father’s unconditional love for his son is one of the most precious gifts of the universe. I’m so lucky I have that gift.
- My beloved Father, I see you as God because you are my everything. Happy Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Quotes from a Wife
- Happy Father’s Day, sweet darling! Indeed this world would have been a lonely place for us without you.
- Thank you for being my lover, husband, friend, protector and provider. Happy Father’s Day.
- As long as I have a beating heart, I will love you. Thank you for being a great husband to me and an even more wonderful father to our kids. Have a bliss-filled Father’s Day celebration.
- There’s no amount of money in this world that can buy me the amount of joy and inspiration that I get from a phenomenal angel like you. Happy Father’s Day.
- Dearest husband, I appreciate you for being the wonderful husband and father that you are. Thank you for always being there for your children and me.
- From as far as my memory can remember, you have been always good to me. Thank you, Dad.
- You are worth showing to the world, Dad. My spirit bubbles with joy whenever I tell someone you are my father. Happy Father’s Day.
- You are the protector and the light of this family. Thank you for being a good example to your kids. Happy Father’s Day.
Famous Father’s Day Quotes
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. Sigmund Freud
- It’s only when you grow up and step back from him—or leave him for your own home—it’s only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it. Margaret Truman
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition, but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express. Joseph Addison
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it. Clarence Budington Kelland
- It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons. Friedrich Schiller
- A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives. Ama H. Vanniarachchy
- There is no teacher equal to mother and there’s nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father. Amit Ray
- A father is the template of a man Nature gives a girl. Allison Pearson
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. Yiddish Proverb
- We don’t lose ourselves in parenthood. We find parts of ourselves we never knew existed. L.R. Knost