From Sweet to Funny : Birthday Wishes for your Boss
Our bosses are the people we follow, the people we either look up to or at times despise. Whether your Boss is someone you keep formal relations with or one you can actually call a friend, on their birthday they all deserve a wish. What makes an ideal employer is quite subjective and opinions change according to each one’s character or work experience. Good bosses might usually be praised for their friendliness, their leadership skills, their punctuality, their straightforwardness, their communication skills or the justice and the equality they demand.
Whether it’s their accessibility or their dynamic profile, it can be hard thinking of the right things to say at times, so here’s a quick list of ideas that we hope will inspire you with yours. Promotion might not be the most probable scenario, but a sincere wish as a token of gratitude for a good collaboration is always appreciated.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Boss
- The last few years have been some of the best of my life, my work and my lovely boss have been a major part of that. Happy Birthday.
- Although you might yell and scream when things get tough, we all know the most important side of you comes out when we are all together at the bar enjoying a drink, that’s the real you, and the side we all love. Happy Birthday.
- When I first got this job, you were the person I admired most. The reason I’m here is to chase the dream of being where you are one day, you inspire us all. Happy Birthday.
- We challenge, we argue, we fight and we hunt glory together, today we will do none of those things. Today we will simply celebrate your existence and the fact that the world is a better place with you in it! Happy Birthday.
- You don’t treat us like pawns on a chessboard or workers in a factory, you treat us like friends you are happy to work beside, and that makes you the most precious kind of Boss there is. One worth saluting. Happy Birthday.
- We all look up to you here, and we wish you the very best Birthday a person can have, every one of us believes we owe you something, so today we are going to do our best to try and balance the books! Happy Birthday.
- I never thought I would ever be able to say this, but it’s been a real pleasure keeping you well supplied with teas and coffees since I’ve joined here, thank you for being the best! Happy Birthday.
- It’s about time someone sorted this place out, so I’m so very glad you came on-board to help us! I hope we have all managed to help you fit in and make your days here smoother than you expected, if not I’m sure we’ll do our very best to make up for it starting today! Happy Birthday.
- Birthday Wishes according to people’s professions
- I know what you might be thinking, if only we could stay young forever. Just remember what life is really about, and consider the fact that to so many other people your life has been more fulfilled than most could ever dream of. I hope that helps make you feel at least a little younger, Happy Birthday!
- It must be strange at times, being so young while employing so many people older than you. Just keep in mind no matter how backward the world gets, I’ll be more than happy helping to keep your caffeine levels high, your desk clear and your errands neatly handled. Don’t forget me when you reach the top! Happy Birthday from the best assistant in the world!
Short Birthday Wishes for your Boss
- Not many people are as lucky to have a boss as caring as you. Happy Birthday.
- Does this mean we all get half the day off? If that’s the case, Happy Birthday!
- If I could have a Boss like you through my entire career, I’ll live a very happy life. Happy Birthday.
- If I get you the best present out of everyone does that mean I get a raise? Happy Birthday.
- We were all so glad you were given the role. If anyone deserved it, it was you by a country mile. Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday. mate! There’s no shame in pulling a sickie today, even if the place does fall apart without you!
- Happy Birthday! From your favorite, most reliable and most loyal employee!
- Following Protocol : Formal Birthday Wishes
- Most bosses leave all the work to the minions, but you sir are a cut above the rest. Happy Birthday! You deserve it!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Boss
- You know that rule you have about not drinking in the workplace. Well as its your Birthday we thought we’d break it. Have a great one! I know we will!
- Wasn’t sure if we were doing presents or not, so mine might be a little late, I know what you’re thinking: “Typical”! Happy Birthday.
- We may have failed to get that contract you wanted, but we did manage to get you that cake you love! You see the world has a way of balancing things out. Happy Birthday.
- In the spirit of celebration I’ve decided to take all of my holiday leave for the next couple of weeks. Cheers and Happy Birthday!
- I tell all my friends I have the best boss in the world, you know why? It’s not just because you rarely shout, it’s not just because you give us all easy time off when thing get rough and it’s not just the fact that you’re a great mentor. It’s mainly because you fill us all with hope, I mean if you can do it, anyone can! Happy Birthday.
- Alan from accounts said the company provided us a budget we could put behind the bar tonight! But we all agree you need to cut back, so instead we thought we’d donate the fund to a charity you would love in your name. Your photo of a Panda should arrive in mail soon, enjoy! Happy Birthday.
- To the best Boss the world has ever seen! From the world’s greatest suck up. Happy Birthday.
- Happy 40th Birthday Wishes!
- We’’ll TRY and spare you from as much bad news as we can today. But you know how it is… Happy Birthday!
- If I had to get fired by anyone, I would want it to be you. Happy Birthday!
- “Oh captain my captain”, I think that’s the line. We would follow you anywhere, and bend over backwards to heed your call to arms, let’s give them hell this year! But before all that, tonight let’s just get ruined and paint the town!