Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Even though oldies aren’t always goldies, you can’t help feeling nostalgic when it comes to people that remind you of your childhood. Grandmothers are almost iconic about their sweetness, and they’re often found to symbolize purity and innocence. In stories and movies, they are the ones that tell us fairy tales, the ones that bake cakes, those who kiss us good night, and -well, it’s probably true- the ones who tend to spoil us, making our parents furious.
When it’s grandma’s birthday, sharing some words of love and gratitude is the nicest thing we can do, whether we are going to be by her side or not. Alternatively, especially if distances are too long to be covered, we can share a digital birthday card with her. Hearing from your grandchildren is arguably one of the warmest things to happen to you when you are a grandparent, so receiving birthday wishes from them is a true blessing.
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Grandma
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! May your dentures stay in your mouth, when you bite into your birthday cake! May you dance without needing a hip replacement, tomorrow!
- To the old lady who is my father’s mother, Happy Birthday! May this be the first day that you use a watch, instead of a sundial! May you ride in a car, instead of a horse drawn carriage!
- Oh, to be old! I’m glad that I don’t have to worry about that for many years! Happy Birthday, Grandma!
- When I realized that it was your birthday, Grandma, I was shocked! The number of years you have accumulated left me speechless! Happy Birthday, oldie!
- Happy 100th Birthday, Grandma! Don’t deny it! I know how old you really are!
- It’s your birthday, Grandma! Here is to cover up all the wrinkles, and the arms! Please don’t forget to cover up your arms!
Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Grandma
- Happy Birthday to my grandma! You are the sweetest, kindest woman that I know! Enjoy this day, knowing that you are loved by me!
- Happy Birthday to the best grandma in the world! When I am feeling down, you always know how to lift me up! I hope every experience that you have today makes you happy!
- Wishing my wonderful grandma, a Happy Birthday! You are the most important member of our family! You are the one that holds us together!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! Here is to the woman who brings a smile to my face, even when I don’t think I can be happy, again! Here is to someone with inherent goodness!
- Grandma, may you have a great birthday! May it measure up to the person who you truly are! May it shine brightly and fill you with everlasting joy!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! On this day, I hope that you feel special! I hope that you receive everything that you have always wanted!
- Wishing my luminous grandma, a Happy Birthday! May your presence continue to light the lives of all who know you!
- Happy Birthday, to the best grandma that there is! You are magnificent! Enjoy your special day!
- May your birthday make you rejoice, Grandma! May you feel all of the love that your family and friends have for you!
- Grandma, you are the rare jewel in our family! There is no one more devoted to providing love, hope, and comfort to all of us! May you receive a multitude of heartfelt wishes on your most, special day!
Birthday Wishes for your Grandma which Express Gratitude
- Wishing my grandma a fantastic birthday! I could not have made it in life without you! You have given the skills to survive and prosper!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! Thank you for raising me to be a responsible woman! You have shown me how important it is to consider situations, before taking actions! May you have a blessed day!
- Best Wishes on your birthday, Grandma! Your humility and giving nature has inspired me to stay true to myself, and to help others!
- Sending birthday wishes and gratitude to my grandma! You convey the importance of self love and self respect! Because of you, I walk with dignity!
- My greatest wish for your birthday, Grandma, is that everyone you have shown kindness to, thanks you! You are an amazing woman who has improved numerous lives, including mine!
- Grandma, you have provided valuable lessons to our family! You have taught us how to look out for each other and stay united, no matter what happens in our lives! On your birthday, we all come to you with grateful hearts and express thanks!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! Thank you for giving me a stable environment to grow up in! Due to you, I have become a well-adjusted adult! You have shown me what it means to give to another and what love really is!
- Showing my grandma how thankful I am for her, on her birthday! There is and will never be anyone like you! You live your life the way that you want to! You have made me a braver person!
- Grandma, I appreciate you! May you have a birthday where you are surrounded by people who do, too! May it be known how significant the date of your birth is!
- Happy Birthday to my grandma, my greatest example in life! Your display of integrity has been a model for me to follow! Thank you for improving my life!
- Best wishes to a grandma who does not have to say much, in order to get her point across. Your actions have reminded me of the vitality of the truth, and that it is better to know who you, than to try to be someone that you are not! May your birthday reveal new things to you, that are important in life, at moments that matter the most!
Encouraging Birthday Wishes for your Grandma
- On your birthday, Grandma, remember what you have taught me: That it is vital to go after your dreams! I know there are countries that you would still like to visit. Grandma, you still can go! I’ve learned from you that it is never too late to have new experiences in life!
- Grandma, your accomplishments have shown me that I can do anything that I set my mind to! As you celebrate your birthday, think about all of the things that you still wish to do, and go do them!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! Although I know that it has been a difficult year for you, I also know that you are a survivor! Grandma, you have the inner strength to go on, when many others would not be able to! May you have a birthday that reminds you of your courage, and to always have hope!
- Grandma, the ability to move forward in life is a blessing! As you celebrate your birthday, acknowledge that you possess that ability! There is something unbreakable within you! Have an extraordinary day!
- Happy Birthday, Grandma! You push me to be the best! Today, I would like to do the same for you. Whatever you want to do, go and do it! Make it happen! Nothing can stop you!
- On your birthday, Grandma, I hope that you can see the bright future that you have before you! There is still much to do and see! Dream as big as possible, then make all of your dreams come true!
Birthday Cards for your Grandma
Feel free to download or share any of the images on this post.