Parents to a Boy | All Kinds of Birthday Wishes for your Son
Your son’s birthday is a celebration of his life, so on his birthday, every year, take a pause and wish your son a happy natal day by sending a heart-warming greeting. He knew he is special but you can make him feel more special by personally sending him messages that can touch his heart.
Here is a list of good birthday messages that you can send to your son. You can even post it on social media with our photo together.
Birthday wishes from Mom
Here are some wishes that you can write to your son if you are a mother.
- My son, you will always be my sweetest little boy.
- I wish you a great year ahead, and more great years in the future. All I want is for you to grow like your dad but more handsome.
- Your arrival in our life is like a light that kept our lives brighter, and yearly, you do shine brighter because of your kindness. You are the best son in the world. I love you.
- Some time, on this day, God gave me a son and it looks like you. Thank you for being my son. Happy birthday.
- When God gave gifts, I cannot believe He sent me the best. You are the best son a mother could ever hope for. I love you, son.
- Your smile is like a box full of colors, it makes my world alive and more beautiful. I promise to do my best to make you smile all year long. Happy 7th birthday, my son.
- The day you were born marked a new chapter in my life – you made me a mom. Thank you for making each day happier since then. I wish you all the finest things that your heart desire. I love you son.
- I pray for you to receive God’s continuous blessings, joy, and good health all year long and for the years to come. Have a wonderful birthday my son.
- I prayed to God to give me a healthy son and He sent you to me on this day a few years ago. I still remember the joy you brought in my life back then, it’s the same feeling I have every time you kiss me on my cheek. Happy birthday, my son.
- Now that you become a real man, I hope that you will continue doing what you have been doing twenty years ago, putting a smile in our hearts.
Birthday wishes from Dad
Fathers always find it hard to say sweet words, especially to their sons. As a man of the house, it seems too difficult to express such feelings. You might want to talk to your son as one man to another man or you want your son to remember you as a strong figure, not a sweet-tongued father. If you are having a hard time forming your words for your son on his birthday, here are some inspirations that you can consider.
Here are some wishes that you can write to your son if you are a father.
- I wish I can stop the clock to when you were just a little boy, holding on to my hands. But seeing how you turned to be a fine man, I all I wish is for you to reach your dreams in life. Happy birthday, son.
- They say fathers’ resent their sons’ because they take all their mothers’ attention. I cannot say the same for me, because since you arrived in our life, you took all of my attention as well. I wish you all the best, my son.
- You brought so much pride and happiness to me that I can now consider you the man of the house. Happy birthday, my man.
- I wish you to grow taller than me and to grow wiser than me. You just met the first part. I love you man. I wish you a great birthday.
- You are the most amazing son in the world that a father can wish. I hope you to have an amazing birthday today.
- Your mom and I always argue on whom you love the most. Now we just agreed that actually, we love you more, always.
- Son, to say that I am a proud father is not true because I am extremely, unbelievably, exceedingly PROUD of you. Cheers to more extremely, unbelievably, exceedingly proud moments to come in your life. Best wishes.
- I only knew a few fathers who have an exceptional son like you. In fact, I only knew one, myself. Because you are an exceptional son.
- Out of 365 days in our calendar, this is my favorite day because it is the brightest day, the day you were born.
- If someone will ask me my greatest achievement, I will just look at you. Thank you for making my life a successful one. Enjoy your day my son.
- My marriage to your mother was the best decision I ever made because it produced you. Your birthday always reminds me of how wise I was to ask her for marriage. Thank you and my wish is for you to stay healthy and happy always.
Inspirational birthday wishes for your son
A birthday is one of the best events where we can send messages to someone. A birthday wish for your son doesn’t need to be emotional or thankful all the time especially if your son is already a teenager or older. Sometimes, you might not be aware that your son is going through a tough time and sending him an inspiring birthday message is what he needs to go on with his life. For what it’s worth, in times when he faces a challenge, there is a message that he can look back to inspire him because it was a message from his parents.
- For your son, you can send any of these inspirational birthday wishes.
- Age is just a number and you are just starting. Start exploring. The world is too large for you to sit idly in your room. But today, stay indoors and we will celebrate your special day!
- It’s a new year for you. You might have your share of successes and failures already. Don’t worry, everyone does. What matter is, you are learning from each success and failure. Don’t stop learning. You have more great years to come. Wishing you the best, my son.
- My son, no one knows about the future and it is not important. What’s important is today and how we are celebrating your birthday. Remember, don’t get tired of walking towards the future because each year, we have this day to take a rest and celebrate.
- Birthdays are just years added to your life. What is important is the life you are adding to your years in this world. We wish you all the great things this life has to offer.
- Happiest birthday, my son. Don’t stop dreaming with your eyes open because dreams with closed eyes are often forgotten. Dream with eyes wide open and work hard to achieve it. We will always support you no matter what.
- Birthdays will make your age higher but you can balance it by setting yourself a higher goal plus an achievement that is even higher. You are one amazing lad.
- I always pray to God for him to hear your heart’s desire and give you the strength and wisdom you need to achieve it. Best wishes on your natal day.
- Men with brave heart are the only ones that can turn their dreams into reality. I wish God will continue shaping you my brave son to become a brave man. Go ahead, reach your dreams. Wishing you good luck in your years to come.
- They say dreaming is for children but I say a dream is a foundation that every man needs to become successful. Start dreaming today and continue working on it until it becomes a reality. I wish you all the best, my son. Go and make your dad proud!
- Most dreams that are hard to achieve and I can see that you are one hell of a dreamer and a worker as you achieve yours. You can do more. Have a blast, you deserve to celebrate your arrival in this world, my son.
- You have grown so much that you are now my strength and light. Thank you for giving your mother a time to celebrate your birthday with you. What I can offer now is a big thank you for being such a wonderful son. Happy birthday!
- As you grow older, you will learn a lot of things, you only have to remember two things – love and forgive. Love those who love you and forgive those who hate and hurt you and you will be on the road to a lighter life. Happiest birthday!
- To the man who inspired me to be the best mother in this world, I pray that the Lord grant all of your wishes on your special day.
- My wish is for you to find your life’s purpose and for God to help you fulfill it. I love you.
- If someone says you can’t do it, give your all to silence their voices. You can do everything, you just have to try, believe, and persevere. Good luck my son!
Encouraging birthday wishes
Parents always find joy when they look at their sons. They are the one cheering on for their sons to do better. Whether it is learning to walk, learning to play basketball, or learning to hit a baseball, parents are always there, giving their best, their support, their love. On your son’s birthday, now that he is already a man, you can continue showing your support by sending him an encouraging birthday wish. Who knows, your message is just what he needs to do what he had been wanting to do but can’t find the courage to do so.
For your son, you can send any of these encouraging birthday wishes.
- Hi son, Happy Birthday. Don’t feel down even if it is raining today, this rain will stop soon and the sun will rise again. Cheer up, we are here to celebrate and wait for the rain to stop with you.
- Don’t be tired of life. It is like digging for treasure, if you don’t stop digging, you will eventually find it. All you need is more chance because if you stop, then you lose the chance to find what you are looking for. Happy birthday, son, keep digging!
- Happiest natal day, my son. I pray that for you to learn to hope so you can dream, for success that you can celebrate, and for a passion that can make you live. I love you.
- It’s another year for you. I hope that you will continue to treasure your life, live it happily, and find ways to gain more success. All the best!
- Make it a goal to have an awesome day, every day, because beautiful tomorrows are the result of an awesome today. Have the happiest natal day my child.
- If you are having a hard time, don’t forget that you have a mother that you can call on even if it is not your birthday. Your mother loves you very much.
- No matter what other people think of you, you deserve everything that life has to offer. Stay focus and continue dreaming. You have a new year ahead of you. Happy birthday, my boy.
- I wish for God to give you wings so you can fly high and reach your dreams. If you need to reach the skies, go ahead. If you fail, the clouds will catch you. If you still fail, your parents are here to catch you. Go ahead, wishing you the best!
- If you will dream, dream big. You have a lot of years ahead of you to reach all your dreams. Start by achieving one small dream after another. Eventually, you will get to that one big dream.
- Birthdays happen every year and it means we can dream every year. Do not stop believing in yourself. I didn’t. I wish you a great birthday today. I love you son.
- You have the potential to change the world. Happy birthday to the strongest and most unbelievable child that I brought in this world. You are almost there, keep going!
- Life has its good and bad moments. Collect them all, learn from it. Use it in planning your future. Keep the good things in life and stay away from things that make it bad. Stay healthy. Happy wishes.
You may also like: