Halloween is celebrated on the last day of October in Ireland, Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States and several other places. You’ll commonly see children wearing costumes and going door to door to collect candy on Halloween. Of course, adults dress up in costumes, too, and many of them throw Halloween parties and attend these gala events.
Whether you’re planning on getting dressed up in a costume on Halloween or planning to dress up your children or pets and post pictures on Instagram, be sure to write captions underneath the photos. Feel free to use these as they are or for ideas of your own.
Table of Contents
- Cute Halloween Captions
- Funny Halloween Captions
- Halloween Captions With Friends
- Halloween Captions for Couples
Cute Halloween Captions
Use captions like these to make your cute Halloween photos even cuter:
- I’m a witchy woman you don’t want to mess with.
- My definition of cute is my baby dressed up for Halloween.
- Out of all the hats I wear, this pointed one fits me the best.
- My cat insisted I dress her up as a feline for Halloween. The witch’s hat was my idea.
- Even dogs enjoy getting dressed up on Halloween.
- Once a year I get to hear how cute I look dressed up as a sexy cop.
- Guess what I am? That’s right, I’m cute!
- Too cute to spook.
- Witch Alert! I’m ready to make magic happen.
- My broom is your broom. Hop on and let me take you for a ride.
- I spent all day creating this costume, so please tell me you like it. Please.
- Abracadabra! I’m a charming witch you simply adore.
- I will never stop this ghoulish behavior.
- I may be a naughty witch, but I’m a nice one.
- My pumpkin patch baby.
- Can you guess what I am? You’re right if you said charming.
- Pets like to dress up for Halloween, too. Especially my furry one.
- I’m hoping the magic wand that came with my costume works because my house is a mess and I need help with the housework.
Funny Halloween Captions
If you want your captions to be humorous, choose these:
- If you think this costume is funny, you should see the one my dog is wearing.
- Casper may be friendly, but I’m warm and pretty.
- Creating a costume was easy. All I had to do was go swimming with my makeup on.
- My costume may have frightened you when you saw it, but my baby pooped her pants and cried when she saw it.
- Walk softly and carry a powerful wand.
- I’m just dressed like this for the treats.
- Did you ever meet a witch you didn’t like? Choose your answer carefully.
- I decided to dress up as a cat this Halloween, and my kitty is so confused.
- Boo, boo, boo! If you’re not scared yet, I guess I’ll have to try harder.
- The skeleton in your closet has come out to haunt you. Boo!
- Would you like to unwrap my mummy bandages?
- What’s a nice ghoul like you doing here?
- All because of you, I have bats in my belfry.
- What did the witch say to the cat? Hey, you look familiar.
Halloween Captions With Friends
For group photos with friends, use these captions:
- Friends like these are hard to find, especially when they’re dressed like ghosts.
- We thought we’d get together to put some fright in your night.
- Friends are for sharing good times like Halloween.
- Ghouls of a feather spook together.
- We come together to scare the hell out of you.
- If our appearance frightens you, our job is done.
- Trick-or-treat, trick-or-treat. Give us something good to eat!
- Nothing’s scarier than a bunch of witches. Consider yourself lucky we’re smiling.
- All of us wish you a Happy Halloween!
- We are family. I’ve got all my witches with me.
- Bet you can’t tell which witch I am in this photo.
- Taking a photo with your friends on Halloween is so much fun.
- Thinking of you as we celebrate Halloween.
- Wishing you were here so we could scare you and have fun scaring you.
Halloween Captions for Couples
These are captions you can use for photos of couples:
- You are the ghoul of my dreams.
- Me and my warlock.
- Spending Halloween with you is magical.
- Don’t we look sweet in our costumes?
- Looking forward to eating the Halloween candy with you.
- You put a spell on me, and now I’m yours.
- Nothing scares me more than being without you on Halloween.
- You make me howl on Halloween.
- We don’t need any tricks or treats. We have everything we need.
- You, me and a full moon. Let’s get crazy tonight.
- The real treat on Halloween is you!
- We’re smart enough to know that what’s under our costumes is more precious than gold.
- Without the costumes, we truly are a stunning-looking couple.
You may also like: