A Good Old Family Hug | Christmas Wishes for My Grandparents
Not everyone is lucky enough to have the opportunity to celebrate Christmas with their grandparents. So if you are blessed to have your grandmother or grandfather or both of them in your life this Christmas, you should count yourself lucky.
Here are some very beautiful Christmas wishes that you can send to your lovely grandparents to make this holy season more heavenly and magical for them. This is the season of happiness. Make your wonderful grandparents feel it!
Sweet Christmas Wishes for Grandma
- The only thing sweeter than the joy of Christmas is a Christmas with you, my beautiful grandmother. Happy holidays.
- Season’s greetings to the world’s most wonderful grandma! May your Christmas be filled with joy, cheer and plenty of chocolate and cake!
- Grandma, nothing makes me happier than thoughts of making you happy this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- You nurtured us through hard times, and we wouldn’t know the joy of Christmas without you. Thank you for being such an amazing woman in our lives. Happy Christmas.
- Grandma, I hope your Christmas will be just as sweet as the cakes you bake! I love you.
- We may not get the opportunity to spend every Christmas together, but that doesn’t mean thoughts of you aren’t with me. You shall forever dwell in the most precious part of my heart. Have a beautiful Christmas and a fabulous New Year.
- No Christmas is complete without your presence, Grandma – there’s no two ways about it! Happy holidays.
- If you mix sugar and spice and everything that’s sweet about Christmas, then you would have my amazing grandmother. Merry Christmas, Grandma!
- Your presence is never missed more than in the holiday season. I love you with all my heart, my dearest Grandmother. Merry Christmas.
- Just as Christmas treats are frosted with icing, so have our lives have been frosted with the love of the greatest grandmother on earth. We shall love you forever, Grandmother. Merry Christmas!
- The sweet aroma that greets me when I walk into your kitchen is the only gift I need from you this Christmas. Happy Holidays.
- The unconditional love you show me can never be repaid, so this Christmas gift is just a small token of my appreciation. Merry Christmas, my sunshine.
- May angels assemble in your home and dance through it this Christmas season. I love you so much.
- If we don’t meet this holiday season know that I am there with you in spirit. Merry Christmas.
- Every day I spend with you is just like I am in paradise. Such is how happy you make me, Grandma. May the magic of Christmas gift you all the things that make you happy. Merry Christmas.
- Every time I open the door to your house, it’s like unwrapping a Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!
Sweet Christmas Wishes for Grandpa
- Season’s greetings to an amazing grandfather. I miss you even more during the holidays. I wish you nothing short of true and total happiness this holy season.
- Your wisdom, love and guidance have sustained us through the year, and we can’t thank you enough for that. Merry Christmas and have a fantastic New Year, dear Grandpa.
- Whenever we hear the name “Santa Claus” all we can think of is you, Grandpa. To us, you shall forever be the real life Santa Claus of our lives. May the sacrifices you made for us bless you for all the years to come. Merry Christmas.
- In my dark times whenever I need someone to look up to for inspiration, you are always there. I pray the spirit of Christmas handsomely rewards you with all the happiness in the universe. Merry Christmas.
- You put the “grand’ in the word “grandpa”. Thank you for being a beacon of hope to me. Have a truly joyful Christmas.
- Merry Christmas, Grandpa. May God bestow upon you all the joy that life can bring.
- My world is beautiful simply because it is modeled after the discipline and love you instill. You are the best, Grandpa. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blissful New Year.
- A fine wine sweetens with age, so does your life become as you age. I love you more than I can ever express in English. May your amazing life know nothing short of joy. Happy Christmas.
- If I’m able to live to be half the man you are, I would consider myself to have accomplished something extraordinary. Merry Christmas.
- Wishing a super duper Happy Christmas to my phenomenal grandmother who has brought more happiness into my life than she could ever know. I love you so much.
- Merry Christmas, Granddad. You are the reason the word “joy” exists in my Christmas. I pray I can celebrate numerous more Christmases with you. I love you so much.
- As Christ is to Christmas, so are you to the happiness of this family. May God bless you abundantly this Christmas season.
- Just as you have brought so countless blessings and happy moments into my life, may the spirit of this phenomenal season reward you with the choicest of blessings and fill your soul with sunshine all the days of your life. Merry Christmas.
- To say that I am blessed to celebrate this Christmas with you is a huge understatement, Grandpa. Happy Christmas.
Funny Christmas Wishes for your Grandparents
- May you both live to see 100 more Christmases together!
- Our pockets may be crying, but our hearts rejoice with thoughts of you this holiday season. Merry Christmas.
- I look forward to the day when I can also purchase gifts on a senior discount like you do. Happy Holidays!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and your hair is gray. We love you so much. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas be as joyful as the one you had with your pet dinosaur thousands of years ago. Happy Christmas.
- Just as you have always received us into your home, may the good lord receive you into His when your time comes!
- May the spirit of Christmas make your happiness larger than your bills this year! Have a wonderful Christmas.
- May your wallets show me as much love this Christmas as your hugs & kisses do.
- Good grandparents like you are just like Christmas – old and traditional, but full of joy.
- Knowing that I will one day become as old as you makes me want to get more drunk this holiday. Merry Christmas!
- May your happiness be fatter than Santa. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.