Birthdays are always special occasions that deserve a recognition message via text and or social media, especially if said birthday happens to belong to your mother in law. What do you say?
Well, those wordings can be difficult sometimes. Should it be funny, loving, or even religious in context, look through this collection of texts, and you’re certain to find just the right way to say happy birthday to your MIL.
Table of Contents
- Funny Birthday Wishes for Your Mother-in-Law
- The Perfect Words to Wish Your Mother-in-Law a Very Happy Birthday
- Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 50th Birthday
- Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 60th Birthday
- Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 70th Birthday
- Religious Birthday Wishes for your Mother-in-law
- Happy Birthday Mother-in-law on Images
Funny Birthday Wishes for Your Mother-in-Law
Add a little humor to those texts and social media posts honoring your mother-in-law’s birthday.
- I’d have made you a birthday cake, but your child says that my baking isn’t “quite as good as mom’s cooking just yet” Sometimes, it pays off to be second best, but we are still wishing you the very best as you bake away on your special day.
- While I didn’t pick my mate because of their adorable, awesome, smart, and completely perfect mom, you sure did help seal the deal. Much love to you as you turn the page to another age!
- I couldn’t think of any other woman I’d rather fight with my significant other about so much. With all my love, wishing you happiness today and for many more birthdays to come.
- Birthdays remind us that you’re never too young to start estate planning, which means that all the lovely birthday texts I’ve ever sent get me major brownie points in the mother-in-law book, right?
- Thank you for not selling your child to a circus all those years ago because I’d have hated to do life without a MIL just like you. Hope that your B-Day is completely over the big top with fun and joy.
- You know you’re getting old when you start actually liking your daughter/son in law. Here’s to another birthday and year of progress;)
- I could’ve gotten stuck with a horrible in law mother living next door. Instead, I get a wonderful one, but I have to send birthday wishes from afar.
- I’m not sure if I’m happy or not that you age in a way that people wonder if you’re the MIL, spouse, or sibling in my family tree. Still, here’s to another year of not looking your age!
- Always be nice to your kid’s spouse because they’ll help pick your nursing home. Keep up the great work birthday girl; you’re currently set for a nice Floridian retirement village with cabana boys feeding you applesauce through a straw.
- To the coolest MIL ever, you better get busy celebrating. I’d hate to send someone over for a birthday spanking with this many licks in order.
The Perfect Words to Wish Your Mother-in-Law a Very Happy Birthday
Use one of these sweet and thoughtful texts to say Happy Birthday to your spouse’s mom.
- In laws are often depicted in a poor light, but you, my dearest mother thanks to marriage, have been a bright guiding light for our family. Happiest of birthdays to you.
- My greatest wedding gift was being adopted by a fantastic mother-in-law… your kid isn’t so bad either. Now, take a break from being Wonder Mom to enjoy some birthday fun!
- Thank you for your acceptance, love, and nurturing. Now, allow us to pamper you on the day you turn another year of the dial of life.
- You just keep getting more lovely and lively with each birthday. Best birthday wishes to a real dime in law.
- Roses can be red, and I sometimes make my bed, but I’m thankful everyday that I wed to shed my last name for yours and gained a mother-in-law so true blue. To you, a happy, lovely, and wonderfully fab birthday just must be had.
- I never believed in a superhero, miracle, destiny, or gaining a parent I’d never had, but I met you and gained it all by saying I do. Thank you for not being a monster in law on your birthday or any other day.
- You may be the birthday mom in law, but you’re always the sparkle in every occasion and the glue holding everything together. So, should I just call you glitter glue from now on?
- From day-to-day, I never know if you’ll be bestie, mom, therapist, confidant, spouse wrangler, mentor, or just my mother-in-law. Today, though, I get to slide my birthday well wishes straight under all your hats.
- Sending all my best to the most fantastic mom I could’ve ever imagined gaining just by marrying the kid I love. You’re one of a kind and deserve nothing but a one of kind birthday.
Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 50th Birthday
- You have been a very selfless mother-in-law. It is my wish that your selflessness is reciprocated to you anywhere you find yourself. Enjoy your big day!
- Happy 50th birthday to you! You are a queen at heart. You serve others and do not ask anyone to do for you what you would not do for them. I wish you many more joyful decades of life.
- Have a joyous birthday, mother-in-law. You are a zealous woman and your energy continues to motivate us day in and day out. I hope your zeal continues to burn within you.
- Getting to know you better has shown me a whole different perspective of life and for that I am glad. I wish you keep on increasing in wisdom, knowledge and age. Have a great birthday!
Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 60th Birthday
- A lovely 60th birthday to you! I hope you grow in strength and stay healthy always. Love you.
- It is amazing how you are able to carry out all of your responsibilities and still manage to look this beautiful and youthful even at your age. I wish you remain as beautiful as you are always. Have a blast!
- My marriage to your son/daughter has been a very happy one. Your support has contributed greatly to its success. I will like to use this opportunity to say, thank you for being there for us. May God bless you with a lovely 60th birthday!
- Words cannot describe exactly how much I appreciate you for being a part of my life. All I can say is, have a glorious birthday and I hope you continue to walk in greatness and in delight.
- I love you and I wish you live long to see my children’s children in future. Stay blessed forever, dearest mother-in-law.
- I’m wishing you have an awesome 60th birthday today. You are someone I trust enough to rely on whenever there is the need to. I can only say that about a few people I know. Thank you.
- Your days on earth have been marked by great success. My prayer for you on this special day is for you to continue to break through new boundaries and discover joy in your success. Have a great day!
Wishes for your Mother-in-law’s 70th Birthday
- For all the years I have known you, not once have I heard your voice and not felt peace and calmness within me. I wish you the same peace and calmness and more on your birthday. Have an astounding day.
- Your ability to take a bad situation and turn it into something useful is what I cherish the most about you. As you celebrate your 70th Birthday, may all that you touch turn to gold.
- I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a great birthday. I am hoping the motherly grace that is upon you increases a hundred folds and over.
- Selfless. That is what comes to mind when I think about you. You always worry about how to help others no matter how much you have or how much you lose in doing so. Have a splendid birthday, mother-in-law.
- You have shown me great love from the first time we met. My wish on this special day is for you to have many more years on earth so everyone around you can have a feel of the love you have inside you. Have a fun-filled birthday.
Religious Birthday Wishes for your Mother-in-law
Try one of these spiritual birthday wishes for your special MIL.
- I didn’t realize just how lucky I was until I told a friend that my MIL was an angel, to which he replied that I should count my blessings because his is still alive. Love you bunches and hope your birthday is heavenly.
- You’re a blessing from God to all who know you and a double blessing to those who get to call you mom and in law. May your birthday be equally as blessed as we are to have you.
- What better day than my MIL’s birthday to thank the Lord above for her presence in our lives and the example she sets for us daily. May your day be splendid in all ways.
- Grateful doesn’t begin to suffice when I list you as a gift and treasure in my daily prayers. Birthday hugs and kisses to you.
- Health, love, joy, and prosperity… These I pray for my lovely in law mom every single day. I add no wrinkles on your birthdays, too.
- I’m so thankful that we are able to share a love for both your child and our Lord and Savior. Enjoy this birthday wish knowing you, too, are loved beyond measure by your maker and children.
- I celebrate a fine Christian woman’s birthday today, and I’m so very thankful that I get to call this fine lady my beloved mother by marriage.
- May the Lord continue to shower you with His many blessings throughout this next age, and we so hope that your many, many, many birthday candles don’t cause a fire. It would be such a shame to have a literal shower on your big day.
- If anything is more beautiful to watch than your spiritual journey through this life, it’s how you love your child and me with all your heart and soul. Thank you for that, and here’s to celebrating so many more birthdays with you in the future.
- As you make your birthday wish, know that I always wished to hit the mother-in-law jackpot, but I didn’t. You see, luck had nothing to do with such an amazing, talented, wise, patient, kind, and gentle soul coming into my life.
Happy Birthday Mother-in-law on Images
You may also like: