Retirement wishes and messages feature emotional and heart-felt wordings to congratulate people on their successful retirement. Whether a retiring friend, your boss, mom, dad or colleague, you can find special messages, poems, and wordings right here to convey your felicitations in a very special way. People around you will always cherish your kind gesture and will imprint your beautiful retirement messages right in their heart.
Our collections of happy retirement wishes are unique, special and target the relationship you have with the the retiree as it is important to let them know they are still a valued part of your life. Also, our retirement messages come in varieties that include funny, poetic, emotional, sweet and general wishes, so that you can best convey your wishes exactly the way it is in your heart.
Table of Contents
- Happy Retirement Messages
- Happy Retirement Wishes for Your Boss
- Famous Quotes As Retirement Wishes
- Happy Retirement Wishes for a Friend
- Retirement Messages for Mother-in-law
- Retirement Wishes for Father-in-law
- Happy Retirement Images
Happy Retirement Messages
- May your retirement be filled with lots of joy and happiness. Your time is yours to enjoy!
- As you go into this next phase of your life, may you enjoy the very best that life has to offer.
- Wishing you a fulfilling and fun-filled retirement. Now is the time to start new things and finish the unfinished ones.
- You can now rest peacefully after the untiring efforts and self-less service. Happy Retirement!
- Enjoy the freedom that retirement brings to the fullest. Enjoy the rest of your life as you retire.
- You can now wake up when you want to, visit the places you’ve longed for, make your own schedules without restriction – that’s the freedom that retirement brings. Happy retirement.
- No more boss to boss you around. You are now your own boss. Happy retirement.
- You’ve put in your best serving your company, and by extension your country. It’s now time for you to rest; you deserve the best life ahead. Have a fun-filled and fulfilled retirement.
- “There is a time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens”, time to work and time to rest. It’s your time to rest. Enjoy your retirement.
Happy Retirement Wishes for Your Boss
When your boss retires show your support and your gratitude for a job well done.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Your leadership and strength will be missed.
- Best of luck to you as you retire. May this transition be a smooth one full of happy moments.
- God’s blessings to you throughout your retirement. May you find new inspirations and joy every day!
- Retirement is a time to try new things. I hope you experience this time as an unlimited opportunity for new beginnings.
- I am sad to see you retire, but happy for your accomplishment. You will be missed.
- Best wishes for a happy retirement! May you find moments of daily joy as you discover new purposes.
- As a boss, you encouraged a fun, productive work environment. As you retire, I will miss your leadership skills and positive attitude.
- Retirement is a reflection of your loyalty and commitment. Remember we are here to support you as you transition from work to home.
- During your retirement, may you find ways to give back. Your generosity and loving attitude will take you far.
- Happy retirement! I hope you wake up each day feeling refreshed and content.
- As a manager, you were a pleasure to work for. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Retirement does not mean we never get to see you again. Please visit us and keep us updated on how you are doing.
- A job well done deserves a retirement well done. Use this time to experience joyful, adventurous activities!
- I am thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you. I wish you the best of luck as you retire.
- Your dedication and commitment will be missed. We pray for a blessed and happy retirement.
- As you retire, use this time to explore new hobbies and opportunities. Can’t wait to see where life takes you!
Famous Quotes As Retirement Wishes
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. Sophia Loren
- You can’t retire from being great. Unknown
- Working people have a lot of bad habits, but the worst of these is work. Clarence Darrow
- Retirement! Now life begins. Catherine Pulsifer
- Funny thing about retirement, it kills more people than work ever did. Malcolm Forbes
- People worry so much about aging, but you look younger if you don’t worry about it. Jeanne Moreau
- Retirement is when you stop living at work and start working at living. Unknown
- Retirement may be an ending, a closing, but it is also a new beginning. Catherine Pulsifer
- Retirement: It’s nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese. Gene Perret
- When some people retire, it’s going to be hard to be able to tell the difference. Virginia Graham
- The concept of freedom is never truly realized until one settles into retirement mode. A. Major
- Retirement: The pay sucks but the hours are great. Unknown
- There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working. Robert Half
- Retirement is not the end of the road. It is the beginning of the open highway. Unknown
- Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else. Fred Rogers
- You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream. C.S. Lewis
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. Mark Twain
- Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy Retirement Wishes for a Friend
- Congratulations, dear friend, for your total freedom. Happy retirement.
- I’ve missed the quality friendship we enjoyed. I look forward for a renewed friendship now that we can spend more time together. All the best on your retirement.
- If nobody recognized your selfless service at work, I do. And that is why I celebrate your retirement with much love and 10 happy cheers – !!!!!!!!!!
- Retirement is life’s way of rewarding you for all the hard work you’ve done all your life. Now you can fulfill all your dreams that having a job prevented you from chasing. Have a fulfilling and happy retirement.
- Did you know that retirement is the only time when one can enjoy all the good things life has to offer without the stress of having a job?! But I guess you already knew that. So have a super exciting retirement!
- Congratulations on retiring in such a graceful manner, dear friend. The most exciting time of your life has just began! Enjoy every single moment of it.
- You don’t know what total freedom is until you have retired. Congratulations on your retirement, friend. The best years of your life have just began!
- Congratulations! You’ve finally reached that stage in life where you get the rare opportunity of having all the time in the world to focus on nothing but making yourself happy. I’m happy for you, dear friend. Have fun.
- They say retirement is the longest holiday you get in life. Relax and have all the fun in the world. Enjoy it to the fullest because you worked very hard for it. Congratulations.
- Retirement is indeed paradise on Earth. No work; only unlimited time to have fun and relax. What more could one ask from life?! Happy retirement, friend.
Retirement Messages for Mother-in-law
- Most times I wondered how you do it; managing your family and career so well that none was given less attention. You are indeed “the hand that rocks the cradle and rules the world!” Happy retirement, mom.
- At work, you were known as an untiring worker, at home you never slacked in your duty for a moment, which is why we call you our hero. You are a virtuous woman indeed. You deserve the best that life has for you ahead, mom. Happy retirement.
- It’s time for us to take care of you and give you the best treat that you deserve. Happy retirement, mom.
- Mom, the best of life lies ahead of you as you retire. Happy retirement with best wishes and lots of love.
- Welcome back home, mom, I’m happy we no longer have to share you with your company. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Mom, there will be no more alarm to interrupt your peaceful sleep when it’s time to wake up and prepare for work; your time is now in your own hand to control. Rest well as you retire. Happy retirement.
- Best Mom in the World | Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- We can’t wait for you to retire, mom… We long for quality time with you that will never be shared or interrupted by work schedule. Best of life as you retire.
- Hurray! The countdown begins as I look forward to your retirement. My arms are wide opened to have you all to myself finally! Happy retirement in advance, mom.
- You may not have won several medals for your relentless and quality input at work, but you can be sure of our medal of endless love that awaits you at home – that’s the best medal you can ever get, mom. We celebrate your retirement with much love.
- Mom, at long last your much anticipated retirement has arrived. I’m so proud of you and happy to see you retire. Now, you can finally say goodbye to your hectic nine-to-five job and enjoy life to the max with your family and friends. Congratulations.
- Now that you are officially a retiree, Mom, I hope you enjoy every minute of your life. You deserve it. Congratulations on your retirement, Mom.
- Mom, I really hope that your retirement is hundred times better than you imagined it would be. Congrats.
- Wishing a very happy retirement to my wonderful mom. I hope your retirement will bring you lots of fun and happiness. Enjoy it.
- Finally you have the time and opportunity to do all those things you always wanted to do in life. I’m so happy for you, Mom. Enjoy your retirement to the max. Congratulations.
- Let this new chapter in your life fill your life with more beautiful colors. Happy retirement, Mom. Now you have the chance to thoroughly enjoy life. Congrats.
- Congratulations and best wishes on your retirement, Mom. I wish you a relaxing and truly amazing retirement.
- Since life starts at retirement, I know your life as a retiree is going to be one heck of a terrific one. Enjoy your retirement and be happy and healthy always. Congrats.
- Now is the time to enjoy all the things work prevented you from enjoying. I’m so happy for you, Mom. May this new phase of your life bring you all the happiness in this world. You deserve it.
Retirement Wishes for Father-in-law
- Dad, you’ve left a good footstep for us to follow, both in your career and your fatherly role. Happy retirement to my hero.
- You have successfully managed the pressure at work and the challenges of fatherhood, leaving us a great example to follow. We are happy you are finally coming home to rest. Happy retirement, dad!
- We are the witness to your devotion throughout your years of service; under the rain, sun, and snow you did not relapse in your commitment at work. You deserve the best for the rest of your life as you retire.
- You’ve taken care of your work and family all these years regardless of the challenges. It’s time for us to take care of you as you get ready to retire. Happy retirement, dad.
- Don’t be worried about what the future holds in stock for you, dad. Your seed of faithfulness at work will be rewarded with fruitfulness as you retire. Welcome home for a fulfilling rest time.
- It’s so great to see you finally go on retirement after all these years of hard work. May the days of this new page in your life be filled with happiness.
- Dad, finally the daily stress from work has finally come to an end. May every day of your retirement be fantastic, wonderful, and happy. Happy retirement, Dad.
- Wishing an amazing, colorful and sweet retirement to my loving and caring Dad.
- Congratulations to you on your well-earned retirement. May the unlimited freedom of this new chapter in your life bring you happiness beyond your imagination.
- Dad, you’ve worked very hard all your life. Now, is the perfect time to reap all the fruits of your labor. Have fun, enjoy quality time with your family, and do all the things that bring you happiness. Congratulations, dad, for retiring in grace. I’m proud of you.
- After seeing you work so hard all these years, it is a huge understatement when I say I’m happy to see you retire. Now, you can do all the things that make you happy in life. I wish you a very enjoyable life as a retiree. Love you, Dad.
- After all these years of hard work and stress, you have finally completed the journey. I congratulate you on your enormous achievements and wish you a truly wonderful retirement packed with good health, happiness and peace. Relax and enjoy this new chapter in your life. You deserve it, Dad.
- You have finally reached that milestone, Dad. It’s now time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor and start enjoying the life that you always dreamed of. I’m so proud of you.
- Dad, congratulations on your retirement! As you say goodbye to hard work, your only job now is to sit back, relax and enjoy all the things that make you happy in this life. I’m so happy for you.
Happy Retirement Images
You may also like: