The Shoulder I Needed | Thank You for Your Condolences
Death is an inevitable part of life. Owing to this, it’s only natural to lose loved ones over one’s lifetime. However, after such extremely trying moments, when fellow humans have offered messages of comfort, it behooves on you to let them know that you appreciate their gesture.
That is why we’ve put together these profound condolence thank you messages to help you to convey your gratitude to anyone who consoled you at your time of grief.
- I can’t seem to put into words how thankful I am to you for your kind and gentle messages! They brought me real comfort in my darkest moments. And for that, I remain forever most grateful.
- Thank you a million times for your sweet messages. They more than touched the family and me. We know that wherever our dear one is, he/she’s resting in the bosom of the Lord.
- During the painful loss of my dear husband/wife, you were always present to make sure sadness didn’t drown me. Your message of condolence gave me the faith to carry on and make the best out of what was left. I will always appreciate your thoughtfulness, concern and love!
- My siblings and I will remain forever grateful to you for your support, prayers, and condolences during the passing of our parents. May God bless you beyond measure.
- I was in so great a pain when I lost my dear mom/dad because she/he was everything that put a smile on my face. Your words of love sent to me during those extremely dark hours of my life reassured me that all isn’t lost. Thanks to you, today, I feel great peace and tranquility. May God bless you for your extraordinary support and care.
- I can’t thank you enough for being there by me and offering words of comfort during those sorrowful moments. Thanks for being a really true friend.
- Your kind words really helped me to cope with the loss of my beloved brother/sister. By all accounts, I wouldn’t have been able to go through those very trying moments had it not been for your amazing support.
- While I’ll miss my sister/brother, I take solace in the fact that I’ve been blessed with a caring community in you. Words cannot describe how thankful my entire family is for your kind messages.
- Obviously, my husband/wife has left a void in my heart that will be difficult to fill. But with you folks around, I’m confident that I can get through this. Many thanks for your messages and prayers.
- Now, more than ever, I know what it means to have folks who care about and love you. Many thanks, family, for those elevating and soothing words during the passing of my sister/brother.
- I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who took time out of their busy lives to send me profound messages of comfort. Knowing my friend, I’m sure he’d probably be jealous that I’m getting all the attention!
- Words cannot express how grateful I am for your condolences and prayers about my mother/father. Please keep my family in your prayers as we think about next steps. Many thanks.
- My late father would be happy wherever he is, especially for the fact that his only daughter/son is being comforted by a group of thoughtful, loving, and caring neighbors. Many thanks for those kind words, folks!
- I just want to say a big thank you to all of you who supported me at the time of my sister’s passing. You’ve shown that family isn’t only blood. And your kind messages have filled my heart and soul with immense hope for the future.
- It is messages like these that help you stay afloat in the wild storms of grief! I’ve been able to give closure to this huge loss, thanks to your unwavering support and comforting words.
- A big thank you to all those who commiserated with us during our moment of loss and grief. As we glue the pieces of our lives back together, we want you to know that couldn’t have made it through this horrible nightmare in the absence of your support and kind words.
- I want to let you know that I am extremely thankful for your extraordinary support during my hours of deep sorrow. Had it not been for wonderful people like you in my life, I certainly would have been crippled by grief. Thanks a lot!
- It wasn’t easy when I lost my mom/dad. I was very devastated and thought I was all alone. But your condolences, support and love made me aware that I have your full support in both good and trying times. Thank you so much!
- From the depths of my heart, I wish to express my gratitude for the soothing and comforting words that you sent my way during my sad loss. Your words renewed my strength and filled my heart with hope. For as long as the sun exists, I shall appreciate your invaluable support.
- The shock of losing my dad/mom left me with absolutely no hope to want to live again, but your love showed that I have an army of friends ready to support me through good and bad times. I am totally grateful for everything!
- Your sincere condolences brought me the hope and comfort I never thought I’d find in my life again after the devastating loss of my brother/sister. Thank you, my dear, for your kind words.
- Your support played a crucial role in helping me cope with the extreme sadness caused by the demise of my beloved father/mother. I appreciate your kind gesture more than I can ever say. Thanks.
- I must confess I lost all hope in life upon the demise of my dear one. But your precious, comforting words and support gave me the hope and strength I needed to survive those very difficult and dark moments. Thanks for caring.
- I appreciate the love and care you showered me with during the devastating loss of my dear dad/mom. Now I know that there will always be that special person who I can count on to be by my side, come what may. Thanks!
- If there is any comfort in my heart now, it is because of your soothing messages of love and hope during my grief stricken moments. Thanks to you, I’m doing fine now. This heart of mine will eternally be grateful to you for offering me such an unsurpassed love!