Inspiring Good Morning Prayers, Blessings and Verses from the Bible
Mornings are one of the best times to engage God in prayers. There are various reasons why people say prayers and words of blessings each time they wake up in the morning. Generally, prayers are considered as a daily dose for survival, strength, happiness and success in whatever one does in life as a believer. According to the scriptures, Jesus started with prayers and ended with prayers. This sums up the relevance of prayers in our lives.
Here, on this page, we have a collection of very powerful prayers and blessings to begin your morning. A prayer to God can be the fuel to inspire and motivate you before you start the day.
Good Morning Prayers to God
- Dear Lord, I come before your presence this morning, as humbly as ever. As the sun shines, may your favor shine upon me, my family, friends and even my enemies. As I breathe in the fresh morning air, may my heart be filled with your love, that I may love endlessly. Crown my hard work with success and fill my house with your peace today and forever more. Amen.
- Dear God, I thank you for the gift of life you have bestowed on me and my household on this beautiful day. May your heavenly hand shield us, and may peace constantly reign under our roofs. As we go about our activities for the day, please be right by our sides to guide and guard us. Thank you.
- Waking up every morning is testimony of your grace, oh Lord. Your love knows no end, and I am forever grateful for that. Let my life revolve around your word as I prepare for the day. Order my steps and protect me. Lead me not into temptation and grant me success in all my endeavors. Amen.
- Dear God, thank you for this beautiful morning and for giving me another chance to be alive on this earth. Your guidance and protection throughout the night are appreciated. When I step out of my room, please lead me. When my heart is broken, please mend it, and when I break down in sickness, please heal me. Lord, help me remember what is the way of love and righteousness.
- I rise today in prayer to worship my maker. Praise be unto your name for Your countless blessings in my life. As I get ready for the day, let thy awesome hand lead me and safely bring me home. Thank you. Amen.
- Thank you so much, Lord, for this wonderful day. Thank You for this bright morning sun, the beautiful breeze and the sweet melody of the singing birds. Thank you for my family, work and all that life holds for me. I praise You for Your love and kindness that keep me soaring in life. Blessed be Your name, for You deserve my praises. Amen.
- I pray, oh Lord, that You guide me through the storms and struggles of today. Fill me with the strength to overcome my fears and anxiety. I am weak but You are mighty. Your strength is all I need today. Grant me my heart desires in Jesus name. Amen.
- Dear God, I will never cease to be thankful for the amazing love, grace and mercies that you constantly shower on me. Today, I lift up my hands in total submission to your power. Thank you for Your presence in my life, my work, family and dreams. May today be as beautiful as the love You have for me in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Good Morning Blessings
- I wish you success in every step you take this morning. May the goodness of the Lord follow you wherever you go. Have a great day ahead. Good morning, dear.
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Every morning gives you another bite at the cherry. Best of luck in your exploits. Have a wonderful morning.
- The best things are yet to happen to you. Keep dreaming on and never be discouraged by the failures in life. May your life be filled with more blessings than you can count! Good morning.
- May the blessings of God never miss your doorstep. Wishing you joy and happiness this morning. Have a nice day. Good morning.
- May this day bring you nothing but truest and purest form of happiness. Good morning.
- I wish you have all the blessings and love needed to put a smile on your face this morning. Have a wonderful day. Good morning.
- Best wishes in everything you do today. May the Lord keep you from danger and sorrow as you make your way out this morning. Have a blessed day.
- Life may not have given you a reason to smile but remember God knows you pain and cares for you. He loves you and will eventually turn your darkness into light and your sorrows into happiness. May you be filled with the joy of the Lord today. Good morning.
- Truly you are blessed beyond measure. Step out today and be a blessing to anyone you meet. Wish you a great day. Good morning.
- Thinking about you this morning. May you have the best of days in the goodness of the most High. God bless you. Good morning.
- God bless you for your presence in my life. May you be replenished of everything you have lost in putting smiles on my face. I wish you the best in the plans you have for today. Have a beautiful morning.
- Good morning, lovely people. Morning just arrived, and I want you to open your arms wide and embrace the blessings and joy that accompany it. Have a beautiful day.
- Waking up every day to see you around is a blessing in itself. May your day be as great as my love for you. Have a blessed morning, dear.
- This morning calls for much celebration because we have been blessed with the priceless gift of life. May our lives continue to be showered with God’s amazing blessings. Good morning.
- Blessed morning, my dear. May you live long to enjoy more beautiful mornings like this.
- Today is the start of something beautiful in your life. Embrace it and walk with the pride of success in the day. Good morning.
- I believe in every dream of yours, and believe that the Almighty God will help you realize each and every single one of these dreams. I really can’t wait to see all your dreams actualized. Good morning, and have a very blissful day.
- There is power in thinking positive. May you be filled with positive thoughts as you prepare for the day. Have a blessed morning.
- Cease the opportunity to make the most of this beautiful day. May you find windows of opportunities in your in everything you do today. Good morning.
- You are alive this beautiful morning because of the tender mercy and amazing love of God. In this brand new day, may all the rough ways in your paths be made smooth, and may your steps always be directed into the right places. Good morning, blessed one.
Bible Verses about the Morning and Early Prayer
- And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. (Mark 1:35)
- And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel
The Lord our God is one Lord: (Mark 12:29)
- And may the Lord our God show us his approval
And make our efforts successful.
Yes, make our efforts successful! (Psalm 90:17)
- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. (Romans 8:28 – 31)
- As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night (Genesis 8:22)
- Awake up, my glory
awake, psaltery and harp: I [myself] will awake early. (Psalms 57:8)
- Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us (Luke 1:78)
- Before daybreak the next morning, Jesus got up and went out to an isolated place to pray (Mark 1:35)
- But as for me, I will come [into] thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: [and] in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple. (Psalms 5:7)
- But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings
And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture (Malachi 4:2)
- Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts (2 Peter 1:19)
- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. (Psalm 46:5)
- Don’t be afraid
Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today
The Lord himself will fight for you
Just stay calm. (Exodus 14:13)
- Don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs (Matthew 6: 31, 32)
- Each day I beg for your help, O Lord
I lift my hands to you for mercy (Psalm 88:9)
- For the Lord God is our sun and our shield
He gives us grace and glory (Psalm 84:11)
- For the Lord has told me this:
“I will watch quietly from my dwelling place—
As quietly as the heat rises on a summer day,
or as the morning dew forms during the harvest.” (Isaiah 18:4)
- Give ear to my words, o Lord, consider my meditation. (Psalms 5:1 – 12)
- Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights—
His faithful love endures forever.
the sun to rule the day,
His faithful love endures forever (Psalm 136: 7,8)
- God has made a home in the heavens for the sun.
It bursts forth like a radiant bridegroom after his wedding.
It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race (Psalm 19: 4, 5)
- God is within her, she will not fall
God will help her at break of day.
- God made two great lights—the larger one to govern the day
And God saw that it was good (Genesis 1: 16, 18)
- Great is his faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each morning (Lamentations 3:23)
- Have you ever commanded the morning to appear
And caused the dawn to rise in the east? (Job 38:12)
- Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days
[and] caused the dayspring to know his place (Job 38:12)
- He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn (Psalm 37:6)
- His righteousness will be like a garden in early spring, with plants springing up everywhere (Isaiah 61:11)
- How precious are your thoughts about me, O God
And when I wake up, you are still with me! (Psalm 139: 17, 18)
- I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!”
My future is in your hands (Psalm 31: 14, 15)
- I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)
- I love them that love me
and those that seek me early shall find me. (Proverbs 8:17)
- I rise early, before the sun is up
I cry out for help and put my hope in your words (Psalm 119:147)
- If only you would listen to his voice today! (Psalm 95:7)
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Genesis 1:1 – 31)
- It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life (Ecclesiastes 5:18)
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8)
- Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you (Psalm 143:8)
- Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. (Psalms 19:14)
- Let your loins be girded about, and [your] lights burning (Luke 12:35)
- Light is sweet
how pleasant to see a new day dawning (Ecclesiastes 11:7)
- Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly. (Psalm 5:3)
- May those who love you [God] rise like the sun in all its power! (Judges 5:31]
- Morning by morning he wakens me
And opens my understanding to his will (Isaiah 50:4)
- My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, o Lord
in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up. (Psalms 5:3)
- O satisfy us early with thy mercy
that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. (Psalms 90:14)
- Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both (Ecclesiastes 11:6)
- Praise the Lord
praise God our Savior!
For each day he carries us in his arms (Psalm 68:19)
- Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love (Psalm 90:14)
- The heavens proclaim the glory of God
The skies display his craftsmanship.
Day after day they continue to speak (Psalm 19: 1, 2).
- The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8)
- The Lord is my shepherd;
I have all that I need (Psalm 23:1)
- The Lord will answer when I call to him (Psalm 4:3)
- The one who rules in the fear of God,
Is like the light of morning at sunrise,
like a morning without clouds,
like the gleaming of the sun
on new grass after rain (2 Samuel 23: 3, 4)
- The sun rises and the sun sets, then hurries around to rise again (Ecclesiastes 1: 4, 5)
- The sun rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end (Psalm 19:6)
- The sun will not harm you by day (Psalm 121:6)
- This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. (Colossians 3:12)
- Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders
From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy (Psalm 65:8)
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth. (Psalms 104:30)
- Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; (Psalms 91:5 – 7)
- To give light to them that sit in darkness and [in] the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. (Luke 1:79)
- Very early on Sunday morning, just at sunrise, they went to the tomb
But as they arrived, they looked up and saw that the stone, which was very large, had already been rolled aside (Mark 16: 2, 4)
- Wake up, my heart
I will wake the dawn with my song (Psalm 57:8)
- We will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24)
- Weeping may last through the night,
But joy comes with the morning (Psalm 30:5)
- When people live to be very old, let them rejoice in every day of life (Ecclesiastes 11:8)
- You are arrayed in holy garments,
And your strength will be renewed each day like the morning dew (Psalm 110:3)
- Your regulations remain true to this day,
For everything serves your plans (Psalm 119:91)
Good Morning, Have a Blessed Day!
- Rise and shine, my dear, for you have been blessed with God’s most precious gift – the gift of life. Make the most of it.
- This new day you have been gifted is a clear indication that God isn’t finished with you yet. He has given you another wonderful opportunity to put yourself back on the right track. May your day be blissful, my dear.
- When you have God as your companion, you have everything in life. Have a blessed day, my dear.
- As long as I live, I shall be proud of the fact that God blessed me with an amazing friend like you. I hope the blankets of happiness will cover you on this blessed day.
- God gave you this day because He wants you to you to get to the fabulous destiny He has prepared for you. Don’t let Him down. Have a blessed day.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.