Happy Birthday in Heaven | Birthday Wishes for Someone Who Has Passed Away
When someone has lost a person they cared about, no words seem to be right. However, the birthday of those who passed away can often be the right chance to remember and honor them.
This page is aimed at people who want to send wishes to their deceased loved ones in heaven in honor of their birthdays. Gently go through our wide variety of well-written messages in the list below, and we are certain you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect one(s) to commemorate the anniversary of a dear departed relative or friend resting in the warm embrace of God.
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Friend!
Birthday Greetings for a Friend Who’s Gone
- Death can only take you away from me, but it can never take the precious bond and memories we made together. Dear friend, wishing you floods of happiness in heaven.
- Though sad to know that you’re no more, I feel happy because I strongly believe you’re having so much fun in heaven. I can’t wait to meet you again, my dearest friend!
- Thoughts of you do not make me cry, they rather make me smile and fill my soul with happiness because I know you are peacefully resting in heaven.
- Not a single day passes by that my mind isn’t filled with phenomenal memories of your presence here on earth. On your birthday today, I wish you a sunny day in paradise.
- On your anniversary, I just want to thank you for the numerous priceless gifts you gave me during your lifetime. This heart of mine shall never forget you. Rest well by God’s side.
- Though you are no longer with me in this world, you are always in my heart. I am thankful for all you were to me. Mommy, I truly love you with every fiber of my being!
- Today, we have converged in celebration of your birthday, dear Mom. It is our wish that the joy of heaven will fill your life and heart throughout your stay by the Lord’s side. Happy birthday in heaven!
- Not even a billion words can fully describe how much I miss you today, dearest Mom. You were truly my life’s greatest treasure.
- Mom, you may be gone today, but your love and memories are forever saved in my heart. Enjoy your special day in heaven, sweet Mom!
- As you make merry with the angels above in commemoration of your Big Day, don’t forget that down here on earth, our hearts love you and miss you so much. All the same, have fun in heaven! Happy birthday, mom.
Happy Birthday, Brother in Heaven
He will always be your brother and this will always be his special day.
- Remembering my wonderful brother and friend, also thinking of all my family on this difficult day, love and special memories. xxx
- Dearest brother, you might no longer be physically present in this world, but you are still my strength, support and backbone of all my accomplishments. I will forever consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have had such a great time with wonderful brother like you.
- Though I can’t see or hear you, I feel you and sincerely believe you are always with me guiding and protecting me like you have always done. Happy birthday, brother! Miss you so much!
- We had wonderful experiences during your precious life on earth. Those memories with you will never fade away because they are my most treasured possession. Have a beautiful birthday celebration in heaven, sweet brother!
- As you rest peacefully and happily in the bosom of your Maker, do know that you live on in my heart. Happy birthday, brother.
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Sister
Her birthday will always bring back so many good memories!
- It is my wish that the holy angels in heaven chant for you the most beautiful song as you celebrate your birthday. Stay blessed in heaven, sweet sister!
- Wishing a wonderful birthday celebration to the most wonderful sister ever created by God! Dearest sister, I die to see you every day, but it is on special days like this that your absence is most felt. I hope we meet again really soon!
- Happy birthday, dear sister. Losing you was the saddest moment ever. I deeply miss you and wish you a happy stay in heaven.
- Though you’ve been away for some time now, I still find it unbelievable how such a wonderful sister like you could leave me in a cold world like this. I will forever love and cherish everything we did together till we meet again. Happy birthday in heaven, dear sister!
- I understand that heaven needed more angels like you, so you had to go. However, I wish your departure could have been delayed a little. I miss you not only today but every day, and will never stop missing you until the day we meet again in eternity.
- As you observe your birthday in heaven, we want you to know that nothing will ever replace you in our hearts. Sending you lots of love forever!
Happy Birthday for Someone Dear in Heaven
- The light you brought into my life still illuminates my path despite the fact that you are no longer with me. Such is how wonderful you were to my life. As you sit in heaven enjoying the company of God, I say thank you for all the immense happiness you brought into my heart during your brief stay here on earth.
- Happy birthday in paradise, my angel! You were my light and pillow of comfort during your earthly journey. I miss you so much.
- We might be in different realms of life today, but I’m confident you are still looking out for me like you always did when you were here by my side. Never will there be anyone as wonderful as you in my life.
- We were not together for long, but the times spent with you left an indelible mark of true love on the walls of my heart. Wishing you nothing but total bliss as you celebrate your birthday in heaven!
- Celebrate your special day with the heavenly angels, knowing that no one can ever replace you in my heart. I miss you so much.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.