Adorable Meow | Love Quotes for my Kitten
If you adore cats and want some nice love sayings to express your love for your kitten(s), then rest assured we have a myriad of that right here.
Comb through our compilation of love quotes (original and famous alike) for kittens and let the whole world know how much you love and adore that little furry friend of yours.
20 Original Love Quotes for my Kitten
- Fate brought you and I together. And now my heart wants to love you, treasure you and care for you forever because you are my world.
- I don’t know how long I will live, but I know that I will love my kitten for as long as I live because she fills the void in my heart and makes me truly happy.
- My world began to hold meaning for the first time in my life when destiny led me to my adorable kitten. I love her so much because she completely dominates my heart with happiness.
- My furry pal, nothing can ever take the special place in my heart that I have reserved for you. The day you came into my life was the day sadness was booted out of my life. Simply put, heaven is spending time with you, my adorable one.
- The only time I find paradise on earth is when I’m with my kitten. Life is absolutely incomplete without him.
- No matter how sad I become, my kitten has the power to make my heart full. For this reason and many other countless reasons, she holds a very important place in the cell of my beating heart.
Photo by Eric Han
- My heart smiles whenever my kitten is happy. That’s how much she means to my universe. Life without my sweetheart is no life at all.
- There’s no amount of happiness that my kitten can’t give me, and that is why I love him very much. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to make all his days on earth happy.
- I love the joy I feel in my heart when I’m with my kitten. That joy is absolutely priceless!
- It is a fact that the world is spherical just like the fact that I will love my kitten until the day I die.
- My cat’s happiness is as important to me as the happiness of my own heart. In my eyes, she’s one of the greatest treasures of my life.
- No amount of diamond, silver, or gold can give me the joy I get whenever you chirr, purr and curl up on my laps.
- Kittens are more of angels than they are animals. And my adorable and lovable kitten is no exception. I love you so much, my little feline companion.
- A kitten is one of God’s greatest gifts of happiness to man. So if you want to be happy in life, get one. If you want to be paradisiacally happy, get more.
- To say that I’m truly happy to have such an incredibly wonderful feline friend like you who brings a universe of joy into my world would be the purest example of an understatement. I never knew that my heart could feel so much love and bliss until God put you in my world.
- I wouldn’t mind walking a million miles if doing so would make you the happiest cat in the universe because I truly love you. Indeed, the life I lived before meeting you, my furry friend, was no life at all.
- If I was asked to describe my kitten using just two words, I’d say Absolutely Phenomenal because he illuminates my world and makes me very happy.
- Whenever I’m feeling down, all my eyes need to do to keep my heart from feeling blue is take a look at my adorable four legged friend. This is the reason my heart will love him forevermore.
- Every single time I look at my sweet kitten, I fall in love with her all over again.
- How can I ever stop loving my adorable little kitten when all she does is bring joy to my heart and spirit? I am 100% sure that the love I have for her will last longer than the sun.
20 Famous Quotes for my Kitten
- What greater gift than the love of a cat. Charles Dickens
- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. Sigmund Freud
Photo by Alexander Andrews
- A cat’s purr and a puppy’s wet nose are just two of the things that make my day enjoyable. Anthony T. Hincks
- Once you get a kitten, the natural thing you do is take a billion photos. Hannah Simone
- I love cats because I enjoy my home: and little by little, they become its visible soul. Jean Cocteau
- How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. Robert A. Heinlein
- I used to love dogs until I discovered cats. Nafisa Joseph
- I regard cats as one of the great joys in the world. I see them as a gift of highest order. Trisha McCagh
- You cannot look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. Jane Pauley
- I take care of my flowers and my cats. And enjoy food. And that’s living. Ursula Andress
- If cleanliness is next to godliness, surely our cats must go to heaven and sit on the arm of God’s throne. Jerry Clime
- People that don’t like cats haven’t met the right one yet. Deborah A. Edwards, D.V.M.
- People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life. Faye Resnick
- Kittens are angels with whiskers. Alexis Flora Hope
- Beware of people who dislike cats. Irish Proverb
- The smallest feline is a masterpiece. Leonardo da Vinci
- When you invite a kitten into your home, you bring indoors something slightly wild, often unpredictable and always entertaining. Barbara L. Diamond
- There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat. Tay Hohoff
- The last thing I would accuse a cat of is innocence. Edward Paley
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.