You Totally Deserve This | Original High School Graduation Wishes
Graduating high school is a major rite of passage in the life of the average young person. It is a major accomplishment that signals they are on the doorstep of adulthood. Whether the high school graduate is going on to college, trade school or are about to start their journey in the world of work, the graduation wishes they receive can make them feel proud about what they have achieved and give them the inspiration and motivation to achieve even greater things.
Whether you are the parent or a friend of someone who is graduating high school, here are some wishes you can give to them.
Graduation Wishes for A Friend Finishing High School
If one of your friends is graduating from high school, here are a few meaningful, positive wishes you can write in their yearbook or in a card you are giving to them.
- Congratulations on completing this important milestone. I know you will go on to have bigger and better accomplishments. You are an inspiration to me.
- I know it wasn’t always easy, but you had the intelligence, determination and strength to complete the journey. Congratulations on your high school graduation.
- Seeing you walk boldly across the stage and get your high school diploma shows me you have grown and are well prepared for to face your future. Congrats. I am proud to be your friend.
- Congrats on getting your high school diploma and shaking the principal’s hand. You have completed stage one of your ambitious career plan. I know you are going to make it, cause bro you are the man!!!
- To some their high school diploma is only a piece of paper. But I know how much earning it means to you. It’s a major stepping stone to making your dream come true. Congratulations.
- Congratulations! You’ve done it. Getting your high school diploma is a big step. You showed your have the discipline to overcome obstacles and attain your goal. I’m proud to say you are my friend.
- Seeing you with your high school diploma in your hand means you are gathering the tools it takes to make your life better and more prosperous. You go bro!! Nothing can stop you.
- Now that you have graduated, high school is over. I have more love and respect for you than ever before. The focus and determination you showed when times got hard was epic. You deserve to celebrate at least a little. Congrats and good luck.
- High school diploma? Check. College offers? Check. A willingness to work hard? Check. A clear plan for your future? Check. Congratulations, my friend. You are checking all the boxes that lead to a prosperous, productive life.
High School Graduation Wishes for My Daughter
- When it’s your daughter that’s graduating from high school, she deserves special praise, the most powerful blessing, motivational sayings, best wishes and words of wisdom.
- Congratulations and Happy Graduation Day. You are as beautiful as a rose and by doing the work necessary to graduate high school, you have proven you are intelligent and wise as well. Go on and live your dreams.
- Now that high school is behind you, a world filled with possibility lays before you. Congratulations my beautiful young graduate. There’s nothing you can’t accomplish with God’s help and your strong mind.
- Congratulations and I wish you the best of everything, my little princess. Graduating high school proves you have the intelligence and discipline to make your way in this world.
- Happy high school graduation to a beautiful, intelligent young woman. May you continue to persevere in all your endeavors and make yourself and your parents proud.
- Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I watched you receive your high school diploma. I saw a confident young woman who has what it takes to be successful in career, marriage and motherhood. I wish you all the best.
- Your beauty is captivating. Your mind is amazing. Your future is bright. Celebrating your high school graduation is only the beginning. You can change the world.
- This day you go forth into the world a changed woman. A high school graduate. Congratulations.
Graduation Wishes for My Son Finishing High School
- Much is expected of young men. Graduating from high school is just the first step. However, it’s important to tell our sons the pride and joy we feel when they succeed.
- Congratulations son. You’ve taken your first step into manhood. Graduating from high school means you have a sound mind and the ability to follow instruction. Go into the world, pursue your dreams and work to make them a reality. You can do it!
- Happy graduation young man. Congratulations and hats off to you. With your intelligent mind, strong body and kind heart, you can attain any goal you set for yourself. Celebrate your accomplishment, but understand tomorrow you begin another journey. One that will determine how great a man you will become.
- Graduating from high like you have just done, is worthy of praise. It is an important step that makes more opportunities available to you. Make the most of those opportunities and it can bring you joy, peace and prosperity.
- I’ve seen you grow from an uncertain freshman trying to find your way into a confident senior ready to make your way and your mark in the world. Congratulations on graduating high school.
- I didn’t know if you would be able to be celebrating your high school graduation today, but here you are. You deserve the best life has to offer. When few offered you words of encouragement, you motivated yourself. Now you deserve all the praise for a tough job well done. Congratulations. I pray life only gets better from here.
- Math and science were hard and the teachers were sometimes a bore. But now you are done with high school and ready to do much more. Congratulations! You are now a high school graduate.
- Congratulations. The high school diploma you hold in your hand is a key. Use it to unlock your unlimited potential and the countless opportunities the world has to offer.
You may also like: