We Miss You! | Get Well Soon Messages for a Coworker
Is a coworker of yours not in the best of health at the moment? Are you looking for sweet get well soon messages to let them know they are on your mind as they battle their illness?
Here are a few brief yet effective messages you can send to them to light up their face with a smile and make them feel better.
- Being in this office is intolerable without you. So please, try to get well soon.
- Every morning when I get to work I look forward to seeing you more than anyone. When you’re away we suffer together. Get well soon.
- If you don’t come back soon I’m just going to quit! Get well expeditiously, my dear friend.
- Moments I spend with you don’t feel like work, but like I’m back in high school hanging out with my friends. Get well, because I miss you dearly.
- I prayed for employment but was doubly blessed in not only receiving a job but also a bestie. This office is not the same without you, so please get well and come back ASAP.
- This company is liable to collapse without you! Please save us all the threat of unemployment and come back soon.
- Everyone in this office could get laid off, and I wouldn’t miss the mass of them as much as I miss you, so ease the suffering of your dear coworker by making a full recovery!
- No one in this office can focus on productivity, knowing that you’re in bad health. Do us all a favor and get well soon.
- Even if you recover sooner than expected, we’ll keep it our little secret so you can take the extra sick days off! But that doesn’t mean I don’t miss you, so endeavor to get well soon.
- I’m glad that you got the much needed time off to rest and get away from the grind. However, I’m sad it had to come in this manner. Forget about this office for a few days, relax and get well.
- May the doctors have as much fun working together, getting you back on your feet, as you and I have working together at the workplace!
- This office should be paying all of your medical bills, transportation and food expenses! We all look forward to having you back soon, even though the higher-ups don’t deserve you.
- I never thought much about our relationship until you went down. I took our working together as mere coincidence but now realize you are a heaven-sent blessing in my life. Godspeed with your recovery.
- Is it normal for someone to actually love their coworker? I hope your doctors love each other just as much as I love you, so they can get you back to me sooner.
- To be honest, it feels awkward sending a coworker a confection card, and this is the first time I’m doing so, but I felt compelled to express my biggest prayers for your full recovery in a palpable fashion.
- When my friends sit around complaining about their jobs, I also have to bicker so that I fit in, but the truth is I enjoy every moment spent with you, and when you’re away I dread my employment just as much as anyone else. So ease the suffering of your homey and get well soon!
- With you away for so long, it was real easy to hack your computer, read your emails and go through all of your personal files, so take your time and come back at your own convenience. Thanks!
- Being called your peer is the greatest honor I ever received. I can’t wait to have you back!
- I enjoy working with you just as much as Messi enjoys working with Suarez. Get well and make this team whole again!
- Why is it that even though you’re the one who is out on sick leave, this office feels like a hospital without you here? We need you back soon to once again brighten our days again with your presence.
- Without you, the workplace is like a horror flick, but with you it’s like a Disney movie. We need the star of the show out of his sickbed and back in this office ASAP!
- The boss told me to let you know if you don’t return by tomorrow, you’re fired. Lol, just joking… take your time and get well soon!
- May the healing touch of heaven get you out of that bed and back into this office chair, where you belong.
- We’ve worked together towards making money; now let’s work together to get you better, so if there’s anything you need please let me know because I’m here for you always.
- I hope that you receive so much rejuvenation and vigor overcoming this setback that you have the strength to pack up all your things, leave this job and carry me with you! Get well soon, dear friend.
- I don’t know whether to feel sad because you’re sick or envious because you’re getting back to stay home! Get well soon, my beloved colleague and friend. This place will never be the same without you.
- I know that you are the one in the hospital, but every day in this office without you makes me feel sick! Get well and come back soon.
- The environment of this office changes from liveliness of spring to the cold of winter when you’re not around. I also pray that in this season you finally get well and give us a reason to smile again!
- Chatting with you is as refreshing to my daily routine as the morning coffee. You are the sugar and caffeine of this office! Come back soon and in full health and vibrancy.
- My concern for you extends beyond the common courtesy you give to a coworker. I sincerely hope that you get well and are back to work, even as soon as tomorrow. Take care, appreciated acquaintance.
- We miss you so much that there is a big party planned for when you return. Do get well, dear, so that we’ll all have a reason to celebrate!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and this office is pure drudgery without you. Hope to see you soon!
- May the love imbued in this letter empower you to get up out of that bed and get back here with the rest of us. We miss you and are hoping for your full and quick recovery.
You may also like: