55 Touching Happy Thanksgiving Day Wishes for Everyone
Thanksgiving Day is an American holiday dedicated to spending time with loved ones and giving thanks for a table full of food. Today’s version of Thanksgiving is based on an occurrence in Plymouth in 1621.
While food and fun are two things that come to mind during this holiday, it is important to remember what it is really about; giving thanks. Thanksgiving is a time to be near those that you love and to give thanks for all of the things in your life that you appreciate the most. A great way to demonstrate this gratefulness is to write it down and put it in a card. Whether your are sending it in a greeting card, a text message or an email, these are some great ideas of Happy Thanksgiving wishes.
Happy Thanksgiving Day Wishes
- May you never concentrate on the things that you don’t have but rather on the things that you have been blessed with. Warm wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a super joyous Thanksgiving! May your home be filled with happiness and love.
- May you and your entire family receive the choicest of God’s blessings on Thanksgiving and on all the days you grace this world with your lives.
- Let’s give thanks on this wonderful day, tomorrow and forever. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving. It’s my sincere hope that this beautiful day will give you more reasons to thank God every day for all the good things He has blessed you with.
- You have more than a billion reasons to be thankful to God today and always. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- Hurray! It’s Thanksgiving again! As you enjoy the company of your family and good friends, may your heart never tire of being grateful for the blessings in your life.
- Look around you and be thankful of all the priceless things that you have been blessed with! Happy Thanksgiving, my dear.
- God showers us with priceless gifts every morning we wake up from sleep. Today you have the chance to say the words “Thank you, God”. Don’t let anything prevent you from saying these words today. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May this beautiful Thanksgiving Day fill your heart with the most important creation of God – happiness. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Every morning you rise from your slumber is more than enough to say thank you to God, for you have been blessed with something that not even all the wealth in the world can buy.
- What better day to take a moment to appreciate all the blessings of our lives than today?! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- May your home be filled with love, laughter and the aroma of roasted turkey. Happy Thanksgiving.
- The best things in life come free to us from Heaven. Let’s express our sincerest gratitude to God for all the amazing things He has blessed our lives with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May all the good things in the universe be yours on this exceptional day and on all the days of your life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- As you savor your turkey today, don’t forget to be thankful for all the beautiful things life has blessed you with.
- May the good Lord bring you and your family oceans of laughter and happiness on this wonderful day. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- I hope that in the midst of the merriment, you seize the opportunity to express some gratitude to God for all the good things in your life. May your Thanksgiving be as fabulous as you are!
- No matter the condition or state you find yourself in today, there is always something in your life to appreciate and be thankful for. Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
- As you reunite with your family and friends to enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner, please don’t forget to remind yourself the numerous reasons there are to be grateful to God. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear.
- You have more than a million reasons to thank your Heavenly Father for all the things in your life money can’t buy. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Here’s to having the time of your life with the company of good friends and family members! Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Since today is a special day to be grateful for all the things we are blessed with, I want to let you know how much I cherish your presence in my life and all the wonderful things you do for me. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- This is the day that you can officially thank God for all the good fortune He constantly brings your way. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
- You are one of the most treasured people in my life. May you continue receiving the blessings of health and happiness. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Mom and Dad, on this day, I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to you for your support and unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you good fortune, love and happiness on Thanksgiving and on all the days of your existence.
- I am so blessed to share this special day with someone as wonderful as you. On this day, may happiness and laughter be yours and remain with you all the days of your life.
- May you receive in abundance all the precious things in life that no amount of money can ever buy. I hope your Thanksgiving is a memorable event.
- A person will never know true happiness until the day he/she starts being thankful for all the good things he/she is blessed with, no matter how small they may seem. Happy Thanksgiving.
- You might not be as wealthy as Bill Gates, but you have more than a billion reasons to be happy and thankful. I wish you a very joyful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.
- May you enjoy a harvest of blessings and happiness. Have a blissful Thanksgiving Day.
- What you have is much more than all the wealth in the universe put together. Appreciate your priceless possessions and give thanks to God. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Millions of people wouldn’t hesitate for a second to kill for what you have, so be thankful for all the things that you have been blessed with. And what better day to do that than on Thanksgiving!
- Thou shall not enjoy thy Thanksgiving dinner without being grateful for the things that thou have been blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you have a heart full of gratitude as you enjoy your Turkey Day in the company of the warmth of your family and friends. Have a spectacular holiday.
- Wishing you a memorable Thanksgiving. May the happiness of this day stay with you until the end of time.
- It’s a pleasure having someone as special as you in my life. May this day fill your home with love and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving.
- You have many reasons to celebrate. Wishing you oceans of love and happiness on this festive occasion. Enjoy a blessed Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a phenomenal Thanksgiving Day filled with happiness, good company and the smell of roasted and stuffed Turkey.
- God has filled your home with His amazing blessings, and today gives you the opportunity to thank Him from the bottom of your heart for all the wonderful things you and your family have. Enjoy this Thanksgiving to the max!
- Thanksgiving Day will never be complete without turkey. Neither would it be complete without a heart full of gratitude.
- On Thanksgiving, I wish you the best in life. May happiness and peace reign in your home on this special day and on every blessed day.
- May this Thanksgiving Day serve as a reminder that you are loved.
- May your life be filled with blessings, not only today, but every day.
- Blessings of warm hearts and stuffed bellies, from our family to yours.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with love, laughter and wine.
- May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, laughter and pumpkin pie.
- Our thoughts and appreciations are with you and yours on this Thanksgiving Day.
- On this day, give thanks for your fortunes while thinking of the misfortunes of others.
- May we use Thanksgiving as a reminder to examine all of the great people and things in our lives.
- On this Thanksgiving day may we all be appreciative of all that we have while being mindful of the needs of other.
- Thanksgiving is a day to appreciate all of the blessings that God has placed in my life. And, that means being thankful for you.
- We wish you a Thanksgiving Day filled with turkey, wine and pumpkin pie while reminding you to give thanks for all that you have.
- May you have a joyous Thanksgiving day spent with the friends and family you care for most and the dishes and desserts that you love best.
Thanksgiving is a holiday that is dedicated to remembering everything in our lives that we are most thankful for. It is easy to get caught up in the parades, the cooking and the eating and forget what the day is really about. Take the time to send one of these Thanksgiving wishes to a family member or loved one. Spreading the real meaning of the holiday and expressing love and gratitude is the way that the Thanksgiving holiday is intended to be spent.
Thanksgiving Day Facts
► The original Thanksgiving Day was in response to the bountiful harvest that the crops had produced. Becoming a tradition, the day was celebrated each consecutive year until eventually being named a national holiday by President Abraham Lincoln.
► Thanksgiving is celebrated the last Thursday of November, each year. The day is filled with festive activities such as parades, football games, turkey trots and, most importantly, time spent with family and friends.
► The major focus of this holiday is the Thanksgiving meal. The Thanksgiving meal is traditionally composed of potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce and, the main dish, turkey. This extravagant meal is typically followed up with a slice of pecan or pumpkin pie.
You may also like: