30 Maternity Leave Wishes for Fortunate Mothers
Searching for something sweet and original things to say to that colleague or friend of yours who is on a baby break?
Here you’ll find a cradle full of maternity leave wishes that you can use as an inspiration to create your own delightfully beautiful wishes to wish her well during one of the most exciting moments of her life.
- Now that you are about having a baby, happiness is going to be in close proximity to you all the days of your life. I hope you enjoy every moment of your baby break.
- There’s no greater joy than being blessed with a baby. Have a joyful baby break. We love you so much!
- I wish you all the happiness in the world on your maternity leave. May God, in His infinite love and mercy, bless both you and your sweet bundle of joy.
- I want to use this opportunity to congratulate you once again on the little angel that has joined your beautiful family. I hope you enjoy every moment of this precious time with your little bundle of joy.
- I hope you thoroughly enjoy every blessed moment of your time with your adorable little one. May every day of your maternity leave be as bright as the sun. Congratulations!
- I pray that your newest arrival will bring you all the joy you deserve. Have a truly magical maternity leave. Love you lots!
- Sending oceans of love and blessings your way as you get ready to bring into this world one of heaven’s most adorable angels. May your baby break fill your life to the brim with great joy.
- I’m thinking of you during this very beautiful period of your life. May happiness and love from above surround your new family until the end of time. Congratulations!
- Best wishes for the amazing paternity leave you are about embarking on. It is one of the most beautiful journeys of life. I hope you enjoy every second of your time with your bundle of joy.
- Blessings to you and your bundle of joy and every member of your wonderful family during this special moment of your lives. May your maternity leave bring you more happiness than you ever imagined it would.
- Wishing you all the best for a long and truly happy maternity leave. May love and happiness surround you and your family until the end of time. And don’t forget to say hello to your little angel for me.
- Sending you a cradle full to the brim with blessings as you begin your maternity leave. Congrats once again on the arrival of your sweet, little angel.
- By all accounts, being a parent is one of life’s greatest joys. I’m so glad you get to enjoy this great experience.
- Yay! You made it into the world of parenthood at long last! To God be all the glory! May every moment of your time with your newborn baby be the most wonderful you’ve ever had.
- May the birth of your wonderful daughter/son bring you all the bliss and contentment your heart can hold. Take care of yourself and your angelic little one.
- I hope you enjoy this priceless time you get to be with your infant. Have yourself a blissful maternity leave.
- Wishing you a great baby break that overflows with laughter and every beautiful thing under the sun. May God bless and watch over you and your adorable, little one. Can’t wait to see you again!
- I hope you thoroughly enjoy every moment you spend in the company of your little angel. Have a fabulously sweet maternity leave.
- Being blessed with a baby is one of the greatest gifts of life. I am glad life has bestowed you with this priceless gift. You deserve nothing but absolute happiness on your maternity leave.
- Here’s to a maternity leave full of great joy, love, smiles, and laughter with your little angel sent down to Earth from heaven. I really can’t wait to meet your infant, whom I know will be as wonderful and sweet as its mommy.
- At long last, the time has finally arrived! May the birth of your child bring into your life all the joy you so rightly deserve. Have a truly amazing maternity holiday!
- I wish you such an incredibly beautiful maternity leave. May it be a thousand times more wonderful than you ever imagined it would be. You know what?!! I am beginning to miss you at work already.
- There are many types of leaves from work, but none is as magical as a maternity leave. I am truly happy for you, my dear. May all the happiness in the universe dwell in the midst of your precious family. Have an absolutely beautiful time with your newborn!
- I hope your maternity leave bestows you and your sweet family oceans of blessings and joy. And don’t forget to send picture of you and your little angel!
- May the happiness that accompanies the arrival of your newborn spill over and follow you every other blessed day of your life. I wish you all the best on your maternity leave.
- One thing is for sure, the workplace will never be the happy place that it is without your presence. Nonetheless, I wish you all the happiness and luck in the world as you welcome your little one home.
- You are such a wonderful colleague and friend who deserves an absolutely wonderful baby break. The office is certainly going to miss you. May your maternity leave be packed with all the peace, glory, and happiness.
- Just like you fill our lives with great happiness, so also do we pray that the birth of your baby will cause your heart to overflow with great happiness too. Happy maternity leave, dear.
- I am happy you are taking a leave of absence to have a baby. The real joys of life really start from here. Have a truly wonderful baby break.
- There’s no better time to bond with your newborn than on your maternity leave. May the next few months be the happiest days of your life so far. May God pour down His blessings on you and your newborn baby.
- I hope you create mountains of sweet memories with your adorable little one to cherish and enjoy forever. Have the sweetest leave of your life.
- Have a truly amazing maternity leave! We can’t wait to see you in a few months’ time. Until then, may the greatest treasures in the universe – happiness, peace and love – surround your life and that of every single lovely member of your family, especially your little angel, whom we are really looking forward to meet!
- Wishing the happiest maternity leave ever to the most wonderful expectant mother in the world. Soon your baby will say goodbye to tummy and hello to mummy. We are really looking forward to that!
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.