“Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon” Wishes
There are instances when a loved one’s birthday unfortunately comes at the time when he or she is battling an illness or injury. In such situations, merely sending the loved one happy birthday wishes just doesn’t cut it. There’s the need to fuse your happy birthday message with a heartfelt “get well soon” quote so that the ill birthday celebrant will not only feel loved but also be inspired to feel much better and relaxed.
Knowing how challenging it can sometimes be to craft that perfect, heartfelt “happy birthday” and “get well soon” message to send to your loved ones, we have taken it upon ourselves to make the job easier for you by loading this page with a huge collection of original, heartfelt happy birthday and get well soon messages. Feel free to browse through the messages below and pick what you like.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For a Colleague
- Happy birthday to my favorite colleague, who makes work very fun. I know you are not feeling too well on this special occasion of yours, but know that the office is dull without you and everyone at work can’t wait to see you back, so please get well soon!
- Today is a special day for you because it’s your birthday, so I want you to cheer up regardless of your illness. Enjoy this day as much as you can. Happy birthday to my favorite colleague. Get well soon, please.
- Dear friend and colleague, here is to wishing you a very fast recovery so we can enjoy your birthday together. And as you recover, know that work hasn’t been the same without you. I miss you so much. Get well, mate.
- Celebrating Motivation in our Workplace | Corporate Birthday Wishes
- I’m sending this message to wish you a happy birthday as well as a super quick recovery. We all miss you here at work and can’t wait until you’re back. Happy birthday, dear colleague.
- This message is not only to wish you a happy birthday, but it is also to let you know of how deeply I miss your presence at work. My thoughts are with you, my friend. Wishing you a very swift recovery and a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For my Boss
- It can be pretty challenging celebrating when you are under the weather. But, today being such a special day for you, I pray that God gives you the strength to celebrate. Happy birthday, boss. Please get well as early as possible because my colleagues and I greatly miss your presence and inspiration here at work.
- My special wish for you on your birthday is that you have a speedy recovery from your illness. Your absence has left everyone here at work feeling dull. The workplace hasn’t been the same since you fell ill. So please get well soon. I miss you. Happy birthday.
- Boss, you might not be feeling your best, however that shouldn’t stop you from celebrating your birthday. So I want to wish you a happy birthday and a swift recovery. Your absence has really made the office less vibrant. So get well soon, please.
- Happy birthday and speedy recovery. I wait eagerly for your quick recovery and presence at work. Get well soon.
- Professionally Yours : Happy Birthday Wishes for my Boss
- Despite your illness, I pray that you’re in a mood to have an amazing birthday celebration. Happy birthday, boss. We miss you! Please make a quick recovery and come back to work. My thoughts and prayers are always with you.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For Grandma
- It’s your birthday today, and you are sick and probably in bed. All these things might tempt you to feel sad, but please don’t give in to sadness, for your illness won’t last forever. Happy birthday, grandma. I can’t wait to see you on your feet again and back to your daily routine. Get well soon. Love you.
- Happy birthday, grandma. You’re so precious to me and I cannot stand seeing you like this. Get well soon, please. We’re all praying for your speedy recovery and can’t wait to see you back to your normal self again.
- It’s really sad to see you ill on your birthday. Get well soon, grandma. Happy birthday.
- Happy Birthday, Grandma!
- Grandma, on your birthday, my number one wish for you is that you get well very soon and get back to life once again. Wish you a speedy recovery and a happy birthday.
- Please grandma, put a smile on your face. Don’t let your illness get you down on your birthday. Happy birthday, and feel better soon.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For Grandpa
- Happy birthday, grandpa. Please get well soon. We all miss your smile, energy and sense of humor.
- Grandpa, on your birthday, my biggest wish for you is to feel better soon because I need to see you smiling and laughing once again. I love you.
- Grandpa, don’t be downcast that your illness is preventing you from celebrating your birthday because even if you can’t come to the party, we shall bring the party to you. I wish you a wonderful birthday and a speedy recovery.
- I’m sorry you are not feeling very well as you celebrate your birthday. I pray that God heals you as quickly as possible, so you’ll be back to your normal self once again. Happy birthday. Love you.
- Happy Birthday, Grandpa!
- I hope that the prayers and wishes for a quick recovery and good health that I have attached to this message make you healthy enough to celebrate your birthday in style. Get well, grandpa. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For Uncle
- On your birthday, I wish you a speedy recovery. May the good Lord give you good health and joy. Happy birthday . Get well swiftly, please.
- Sending very warm wishes to you as you celebrate your birthday. I know you are not feeling well. But don’t let that bring you down on your special day. Take solace in the fact that your illness won’t last long. Keep up that fighting spirit and enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Happy birthday, uncle.
- Happy Birthday, Uncle!
- You are one of the bravest and strongest people I know, which is why I know that you’ll surely beat this illness and get back to life very soon. Happy birthday, uncle, and get well soon.
- Despite battling illness, I hope you can take solace in the fact that by the grace of God you are alive, which is something all the wealth in this world can’t buy. You’re a fighter, and I know it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be back on your feet again and feel as fit as a fiddle. So as you mark your special day, I want to wish you a happy birthday and a prompt recovery. Stay blessed.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For Aunt
- It is never fun to be sick on your birthday, which is why you need to get well ASAP. Happy birthday, dear aunt. May you feel your usual self as soon as possible. Love you.
- Aunt, all I pray for on your birthday is that the good Lord bless you with good health. Happy birthday, and get well soon. Take care of yourself.
- Wishing my favorite aunt a swift recovery on her birthday. Don’t worry about your sickness. It’s your special day! Cheer up, get well and get going.
- Birthday Wishes for your Aunt
- It takes great courage and hope to be in a celebratory mood when you are under the weather. However, know that you’re not alone. I’ll be by your side, and together we shall beat this sickness and make merriment. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon | For Cousin
- I know you are ill, but please don’t let your illness mar your birthday celebration. I hope you have a good time today. And while you’re at it, do remember to get well soon. Happy birthday, dear cuz.
- Happy birthday, cousin. I hope this message motivates you to keep up the fighting spirit to beat that illness. Please hurry up and get well, for everyone misses you.
- Today is your birthday, and by God you and I shall celebrate it like there’s no tomorrow! Nothing is going to come between us and your birthday celebration. Not even your illness shall stand in our way. So get well ASAP!
- Happy birthday, cuz. Get well soon, for there’s a party waiting for you!
- Happy Birthday, Cousin!
- Hey cuz, if you don’t get well soon, I’ll come and drag you out of bed to the party. On a serious note, I hope you feel better soon. Happy birthday.
- You might not be feeling your best, but that isn’t going to stop you from having the time of your life on your birthday. I’ll be right by your side, and together we shall celebrate your birthday and make it a memorable occasion. Happy birthday, cousin.