70 Empowering Good Morning Quotes for Inspiration And Positivity
Any inspirational message of a good day is more than welcoming, and a great attitude is just the beginning. Starting each morning with opportunities is like a fresh start, and this day is never coming back so make the most of it. Accomplish what you have in mind, take action as simply knowing isn’t enough, and believe! Believe you can do it. Express your feelings of romance, love, respect and admiration of your surroundings. Looking inside yourself is always the first step and so many celebrities have done the same.
They have also come to treasure their self worth and work on self improvement. Seeing the glass half full will only contribute to a positive flow of anyone’s sunrise. Read on to find an amazing selection of quotes that have been expressed by renowned individuals such as presidents, singers, actors, musicians and more. These words of wisdom are able to provide you, friends and loved ones with the stimulation and soul stirring needed to be motivated and remarkable. Have a great day!
- 1 Great Inspirational Good Morning Quotes To Spread Positivity
- 2 Short Inspirational Quotes For Your Morning Instagram Posts
- 3 Empowering Good Morning Quotes for Inspiration And Confidence
- 4 Inspirational Good Morning Quote About Life and Relationships
- 5 An Inspirational Thought For Reflection During The Day
Great Inspirational Good Morning Quotes To Spread Positivity
- The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood. Voltaire
- Find out what your gift is and nurture it. Katy Perry
- If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow. Beyoncé
- Do the things you believe in, in the name of love. And know that, you aren’t alone. We all have doubts and fear. Carole King
- Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change. Wayne W. Dyer
- All I can be is me- whoever that is. Bob Dylan
- I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened. Mark Twain
- Make mistakes, make mistakes, make mistakes. Just make sure they’re your mistakes. Fiona Apple
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.
William W. Purkey
- You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it. Yann Martel
- The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely. Louisa May Alcott
- If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. Roald Dahl
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. Coco Chanel
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. Winston S. Churchill
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. Helen Keller
- The world belongs to those who set out to conquer it armed with self confidence and good humour. Charles Dickens
- The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position. Leo Buscaglia
- Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible. Albert Einstein
- To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time. Leonard Bernstein
- It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures. Oprah Winfrey
- In the long run, the sharpest weapon of all is a kind and gentle spirit. Anne Frank
Short Inspirational Quotes For Your Morning Instagram Posts
- Everything’s a risk. Not doing anything is a risk. It’s up to you. Nicola Yoon
- Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. Frank Zappa
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient. Steve Maraboli
- Imagination creates reality. Richard Wagner
- You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible. Deepak Chopra
- Without music, life would be a mistake. Friedrich Nietzsche
- I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones. John Cage
- Well-behaved women seldom make history. Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- What is now proved was once only imagined. William Blake
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Audrey Hepburn
- Our life is what our thoughts make it. Marcus Aurelius
- Love is like nothing else on this earth, but only when it is shared with someone wonderful like you. Mandy Moore
- Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The roughest roads often lead to the top. Christina Aguilera
- Never dull your shine for somebody else. Tyra Banks
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop
Empowering Good Morning Quotes for Inspiration And Confidence
- Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are. Lady Gaga
- A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t let anything morph you or push you around or have you be something you’re not. Christina Aguilera
- Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Marilyn Monroe
- Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. E.E. Cummings
- Never stop fighting no matter what anyone says. If it’s in your gut, your soul, there’s nothing, no worldly possession that should come between you and your expression. Kanye West
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchil
- In this life, to earn your place you have to fight for it. Shakira
- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. Vincent Van Gogh
- Go where you are wanted and stray from where you aren’t. Surround yourself with positive people and environments. Demi Lovato
- If you do something you hate and have success, you’ll still hate it, if you do something you hate and fail, all the worse, if you do something you love and fail, at least you did something you loved, if you do something you love and succeed, double win. Moby
- Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love. Brene Brown
- Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable. I didn’t have to become perfect because I’ve learned throughout my journey that perfection is the enemy of greatness. Janelle Monae
Inspirational Good Morning Quote About Life and Relationships
- I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Mahatma Gandhi
- No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. Taylor Swift
- Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. Zayn Malik
- Life’s great happiness is to be convinced we are loved. Victor Hugo
- You see, we are here, as far as I can tell, to help each other; our brothers, our sisters, our friends, our enemies. That is to help each other and not hurt each other. Stevie Ray Vaughan
- You are who you surround yourself with. I know that’s such a cliché quote, but it’s true. Selena Gomez
- You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them. Jennifer Lopez
- There must be those among whom we can sit down and weep and still be counted as warriors. Adrienne Rich
- Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same. Franz Schubert
An Inspirational Thought For Reflection During The Day
- It is important to ask yourself why you’re doing what you’re doing and what purpose it serves in the big picture. Miley Cyrus
- Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. Marcus Aurelius
- I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time. Herbert Bayard Swope
- There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don’t you?
- Find someone who has a life that you want and figure out how they got it. Read books, pick your role models wisely. Find out what they did and do it. Lana del Rey
- The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you. BB King
- When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points. Confucius
- Increase your confidence in your self-worth and in your ability to contribute good things to the world. Lindsey Stirling
- The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened. John F. Kennedy
- Do you know what you are?
You are a manuscript of a divine letter.
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside yourself;
everything that you want,
you are already that.
If you like it, Pin it!
You May Also Like: