45 Festive Sayings for the Warmest Christmas Cards
There comes a time to love and rejoice, and in order to prove that you have to send your own Christmas card. However, writing can often be challenging, and you want to put down some words that will warm the heart and make an impression, too.
Whether you’ve been good and are expecting this year’s Christmas gifts or if you want to be Santa Claus yourself and spread the joy, these original Christmas sayings will help you write the right message in your greeting card.
Short and Sweet Christmas Card Sayings
Concise Christmas comments can mean everything in the world to their recipients, and that’s the whole point of these messages.
- I want your Christmas to make you feel like you can take over the world. Use the holiday season as a chance the shine like the star that you truly are.
- Merry Christmas to a human being who is genuine, warm, caring and all wonderful things all wrapped into one. The world could use many other people who are exactly like you, too.
- I never realized that I wanted to be Santa Claus. Why do I want to be jolly St. Nick? It’s because I want to be able to pamper you with every magnificent gift this universe has to offer.
- Season’s Greetings! If I could have just one wish for the Christmas season, it would be a simple one. I want you to feel like anything and everything is within reach for you for the holidays and beyond.
- There aren’t many holidays that can hold a candle to Christmas. What can be better than incredible food, superb company and glittering lights practically everywhere you go?
- I’m sure your holiday season is going to be a chaotic whirlwind. Just make a point to take time out to look after yourself properly. Merry Christmas!
Funny Christmas Card Sayings
There are many poignant and meaningful aspects of the holiday season, but these messages showcase the hilarity of everything.
- I don’t ask for much for Christmas. I only ask that you bake me a fresh batch of your finest and most delectable snickerdoodle cookies. Am I really being that demanding?
- If I’m acting a little strangely during any holiday parties, don’t blame me. Blame all of the eggnog that I’ve most likely consumed. Blame the person who supplied me with it as well. I’m totally innocent as always.
- The Christmas season is no joke. It’s actually the most relaxing time of the year. What can be more relaxing than waiting in endless lines and dealing with significant traffic jams? Oh, wait. I’d go through any Christmas hassles to be next to you and the rest of the people I cherish the most.
- Why does Christmas have to be squeezed into a single day? Aren’t they aware of the fact that I have to able to squeeze in all of the delectable desserts? How can they expect me to have room to eat all of the sweets that are in front of me? A guy or gal can only do so much.
- I hope you have the merriest of holiday seasons. I’m being completely sincere when I say that as well. I just want to remind you to share some of your gifts with me. Don’t forget to spread the joy around a bit.
- Happy Christmas to you and yours! I hope you have a stunning New Year, too. I plan on making many incredible and unforgettable new memories with you in the coming 12 months and beyond. Can we make lunch plans for January now?
Christmas Card Sayings for Dear Friends
Friendship is one of the greatest gems on the planet, and these messages illustrate that concept to a T.
- Friends are the rarest thing on the planet. You can’t buy a friend at a grocery store. You can’t wait for someone to give you one as a present for the holidays, either. That’s the reason that I’m so immensely grateful to have you in my world. Thank you so much.
- Your friendship has been making me feel whole for a long while at this point. I like to remember just how lucky I am to know you during the holidays. I plan on knowing you until the end of time as well. I cherish any second I get to spend right next to you.
- Merry Christmas to a true, true friend. I can prove to you that I’m a genuine buddy. How can I do that? I mean it when I say I’d give up any present out there just for the chance to hang out with you on the holidays.
- There are many things about the holiday season that are enchanting and magnificent. One of the most magnificent things possible, however, is remembering that I’m fortunate enough to be able to call you my pal. I hope to be fortunate enough to be able to do so for a long while as well.
- I want you to have a holiday season that’s full of merriment and promise. You’ve been such an incredible friend to me for such a long time at this point. That’s exactly why you deserve to have a Christmas that’s cozy, warm and enriching as can be.
- There aren’t many authentic friends on this planet. I know you’re one, though. I also know that I am one. I have so much gratitude. I thank my lucky stars that I can know you for this Christmas and the next one after it.
Religious Christmas Card Sayings
These messages showcase that the Christmas season is an opportunity to get in touch with togetherness and spirituality.
- Merry Christmas to you and to your incredible family. I want you all to be able to bask in the warm and endless glow of Jesus Christ’s pure love this Christmas.
- Peach on earth is my only goal for the holiday season. I want you to feel peace in knowing that Jesus Christ is constantly by your side.
- We don’t need any presents this Christmas. All we need to remember is that Jesus Christ is always looking over us.
- Jesus Christ has the ability to illuminate our hearts and souls all year long. Give Him the chance to make the illumination even more radiant for the upcoming holidays.
- I want you to be able to take it easy this Christmas. I want you to be able to soak up the love and beauty that Jesus Christ has ready for you, too.
- The Christmas festivities are a great opportunity to nosh on tasty and irresistible food items of all varieties. They’re also a terrific opportunity to relish Jesus Christ’s amazing love.
Holiday Card Sayings
Send these non-denominational wishes to friends and loved ones this holiday season.
- Best wishes to you this holiday season.
- I wish you, your family and all of your friends and associates an incredibly wonderful holiday season.
- Peace on Earth, good will toward all.
- May all of your joyous expectations for you and your loved ones be fulfilled this holiday season.
- A holiday without you doesn’t feel like a celebration at all, so I very much hope you are able to visit over during this one.
- During this season, I want us all to remember what this holiday truly represents and make an honest attempt to fashion our lives hereafter accordingly.
- Happy holidays, and I hope we have the opportunity to meet and spend time together before the end of this joyous season!
- May your home be illuminated with the lights of a vibrant Christmas tree and the joyous hymns of a merry family.
- I hope you have a family-oriented Christmas worthy of the traditions of our forefathers.
- It is a time-honored tradition in my family to invite all loved ones over for Christmas dinner, and as such, I would like to extend this invitation to you and your family.
- May you experience every delight that that dwells in this beautiful season. Happy holiday.
- Holidays are more about celebrating people like you in our lives than they are about keeping tradition.
- Every holiday worth its salt is based on the concept of loving your neighbor, so please accept this humble yet sincere gift from me and my family.
You may also like: