The gateway to the sacred weekend! The arrival of party times! Valuable moments with my pillow! No matter how you look at it, Fridays are so promising that we can’t help getting excited when they come. As the opposite of Mondays, which are those back-to-work days that few seem to look forward to, Fridays are a signal of days of rest and/or fun. Do you have a fun time planned with friends? Are you looking forward to long naps and times of doing nothing? Maybe you are getting ready for a full weekend of work. We all have differing points of view when it comes to the infamous Friday. And, we all like to share just how we feel on our favorite social media platforms when this day comes around.
Just before weekend’s here, you can praise or damn this day (if it’s the 13th and your superstition-meter hits red) by sharing one of the following memes. To help you out, we have also written a variety of unique and useful status updates to use. Are you excited for the weekend? Needing extra rest? Getting ready to head into work? We’ve got every scenario covered. Whether you’re looking for a simple one-liner or something more, you are sure to find the perfect fit below. Weekend moments aside, you are destined to put a smile on somebody’s face.
Friday Memes, Quotes and Images
Friday Status Update | Weekend Anticipation
- It’s about time Friday got here. I thought for sure I was in a “Repeat Monday through Thursday” episode of The Twilight Zone.
- Friday is here: Also known as, “Margaritas, come to momma!”
- Who needs Mondays through Fridays? I say we skip those five days entirely and enlist a two day week, comprised entirely of Saturdays and Sundays. No work, lots of rest, good family and friends. Who needs anything more?
- So Good to Me?… | Monday Quotes and Memes
- My co-workers on a Monday: “Good Monday morning! It’s great to see you!” Me on that same morning: “Is it Friday yet?”
- Thank heaven it is Friday afternoon. Time to jump feet first into a weekend of no responsibilities and loads of fun!
- Waiting for Fridays is like waiting in line for the restroom. You can see the goal, but getting there takes way too long!
- Looking forward to 5pm, the time I can unhinge myself from my work desk and get headed out for a weekend of friends, partying, and sleep. These will occur in no particular order.
- If I have to sit here one more minute on a Friday afternoon, I’m asking for a raise!
- Saturday, come to me, darling! You are the one I dream of every week from each Sunday afternoon.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. It’s truly the weekends that will see you through.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. Weekends look better on no one than you.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. The weekend has finally come for me and for you!
Friday Status Update | For Tired Folks Finally Getting Some Rest
- T.G.I.F. – Thank God It’s Finally nap time!
- After this long week, I’m not sure I’ll be able to get out of bed until Monday morning!
- So tired. So exhausted, when it’s only my bed I ever wanted. #poet
- If anyone dares to wake me up early tomorrow, beware the wrath of my tired self. This has been one long week!
- Mondays: Hopeful. Tuesdays: Hard at work. Wednesdays: Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Thursdays: Low energy. Fridays: Not a thing gets done. If you’re like me, you really only work one day per week. The rest of the week is just a slide into Fridays. Here’s to all of us getting some sleep this weekend!
- “I am sorry, sir. My helpfulness vault is almost empty. Please find the items quickly on your own or try me again on Monday.” – Me on a Friday at close of business
- Is there any chance Monday and Tuesday can be non-working holidays? This over-achieving employee needs a four day weekend after a five day work week. These 40 hours wore me out!
- It’s Friday. After the week I’ve had, I need a BED: Boldness Enhancing Drink!
- If it wasn’t for paydays, I would skip Fridays altogether and head straight for my naps on Saturday afternoons!
- Friday: The day to gather your coat, pick up your paycheck, and run as fast as you can from all of your responsibilities. It’s time to head home for an early bedtime and a weekend of naps. Weekdays are exhausting!
- A Sunday Well Spent | Happy and Inspirational Sunday Quotes
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. It’s the naps on the weekends that make us all feel like new.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. Get yourself tucked in. There’s a weekend nap waiting for you.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. A nap is calling my name and for you it is, too.
Friday Status Update For People Who Will Have To Work During The Weekend
- If I hear, “Thank heaven it’s the weekend!” one more time, I am going to seriously consider my friendships with these people. Oh, the struggles of a weekend worker!
- Friday for others: the start of a glorious two days of relaxing, sleeping in, and doing nothing. Friday for me: the day I realize my work is just beginning. This extra pay better be worth it.
- Good morning, Friday! Thank you for being here to remind me, yet again, that I do not get a day off work.
- Better Joke About it Than Spell it | Funny Wednesday Quotes
- Here we are again; the day when others start to relax while I have to gear up for two more days of solid back-breaking work. At least some of us contribute to society all of the time!
- Ah, Friday. How I love to hate thee! For some, you represent the end of work while for me you signify the beginning. Here’s to another long weekend.
- For me, Fridays are like Sunday déjà vu. I swear we just did this “beginning of work” thing a few days ago.
- Yay, it’s Friday! This means … ugh, work tomorrow.
- Everyone I know: “Don’t you just love Fridays? No work tomorrow!” Me (knowing I never get a day off): Blank stare.
- Me on Fridays as I remember I work the weekends: “Why can’t it be Monday morning?” Also me: “Oh wait, I work then, too” Groan.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. It must be nice to have the weekend off like you.
- Uplifting Morning Quotes to Start your Day on the Bright Side
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. I have to work this weekend and so do you.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. If I focus well, this weekend will pull through.
Friday the 13th Memes and Quotes
You may also like:
31 Funny Good Morning Memes for Each Day of the Month
Too Early for Panic! | Good Morning, Friends!