Happy Teacher’s Day! | 99 Teacher Appreciation Day Quotes
Teachers are one of the most important professionals in this world. They are a very influential part of our lives right from childhood to adulthood, and although some of our experiences with them are not the best, they play a key role in shaping our lives.
Owing to this, they need to be appreciated. Here are some beautiful wishes you can use in showing your appreciation to any teacher you know on Teacher’s Day.
Best Teacher Appreciation Quotes
- I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks… William Shakespeare
- Some people change the world. And some people change the people who change the world, and that’s you. Kij Johnson
- You are an OUT OF THIS WORLD teacher! Heidi McDonald
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges. Joyce Meyer
- Your heart is slightly bigger than the average human heart, but that’s because you’re a teacher. Aaron Bacall
- No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you. Althea Gibson
- Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition. Jacques Barzun
- I think the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other single profession. John Wooden
- A good criterion for measuring success in life is the number of people you have made happy. Robert Lumsden
- If you can read this, thank a teacher. American proverb
- Teachers are endless Fragrance, which lasts forever in mind of students as Knowledge. Samar Sudha
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. Aristotle
- Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me. Fred Rodgers
- I put the relation of a fine teacher to a student just below the relation of a mother to a son. Thomas Wolfe
- Being able to help someone learn something is a talent. Margaret Riel
- If you look behind every exceptional person there is an exceptional teacher. When each of us thinks about what we can do in life, chances are we can do it because of a teacher. Stephen Hawking
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire. William Butler Yeats
- A teacher plants the seeds of knowledge, sprinkles them with love, and patiently nurtures their growth to produce tomorrow’s dreams. Unknown
- I now know that I was in the presence of the only angels we are ever likely to make the acquaintance of: teachers blessed with the love of small people who are trying to find their place in the world. Ted Kooser
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. Unknown
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. Solomon Ortiz
- I’ve seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives. Tracy Chapman
- It takes a big heart to help shape little minds. Unknown
- Teachers appreciate being appreciated, for teacher appreciation is their highest award. William Prince
- None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody bent down and helped us pick up our boots. Thurgood Marshall
- One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child. Carl Jung
- Teachers do not need gifts
They need appreciation
Warm Words of love
Are their motivation
They are heroes
Who never give up on you
They inspire and guide you
Their dedication is true. Nadine Sadaka Boulos
Teacher Appreciation Quotes from Students
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. Henry Brooks Adams
- Because my teacher believed in me, I never gave up. Now I am flying towards my dreams. Heidi McDonald
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. Alexander the Great
- A teacher is a compass that activates the magnets of curiosity, knowledge, and wisdom in pupils. Ever Garrison
- The students who challenge their teachers the most, need their teachers the most. Heidi McDonald
- A true disciple shows his appreciation by reaching further than his teacher. Aristotle
- I was lucky that I met the right mentors and teachers at the right moment. James Levine
- I’m lucky I had some teachers who saw something in me. Ann Bancroft
- Whoever first coined the phrase ‘you’re the wind beneath my wings’ most assuredly was reflecting on the sublime influence of a very special teacher. Frank Trujillo
- All students may not remember the teachings of their teachers, but they all remember the teachers. Amit Kalantri
- For my success I am immensely grateful to God, my parents, my family, my friends, my teachers and to the books I read. Amit Kalantri
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. Sarah Malin
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. Lily Tomlin
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth.’ Dan Rather
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. Khalil Gibran
- Without teacher appreciation there can’t be any student progress. Theresa Grimm
- A master can tell you what he expects of you. A teacher, though, awakens your own expectations. Patricia Neal
- Students never appreciate their teachers while they are learning. It is only later, when they know more of the world, that they understand how indebted they are to those who instructed them. Good teachers expect no praise or love from the young. They wait for it, and in time, it comes. Darren Shan
Teacher Appreciation Quotes from Parents
- All good teachers are more like good parents. A.D. Aliwat
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society’s heroes. Guy Kawasaki
- Wherever you find something extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher. Arne Duncan
- Teachers are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth. Helen Caldicott
- Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task. Haim Ginott
- Every child grows; everything depends on the teacher. Shinichi Suzuki
- Teaching, is not just a job. It is a human service, and it must be thought of as a mission. Dr. Ralph Tyler
- To this end the greatest asset of a school is the personality of the teacher. John Strachan
- The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the character. Dorothea Dix
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude. Cynthia Ozick
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. Andy Rooney
- What nobler employment, or more valuable to the state, than that of the man who instructs the rising generation. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- A good teacher who can take the zero pay and help kids develop physically, emotionally, socially, is literally an angel. Eva Amurri
- A truly special teacher is very wise, and sees tomorrow in every child’s eyes. Author Unknown
- What teachers do actually matters. Their ideas count. They are agents for change in our schools. Denny Taylor
- But it had no doubt sprung from true emotion, for all that parents ever wanted, really, was for you to love their child the way they did. Meg Wolitzer
- If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn’t want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher’s job. Donald D. Quinn
- Teachers believe they have a gift for giving; it drives them with the same irrepressible drive that drives others to create a work of art or a market or a building. A. Bartlett Giamatti
- The task of the excellent teacher is to stimulate ‘apparently ordinary’ people to unusual effort. The tough problem is not in identifying winners: it is in making winners out of ordinary people. K Patricia Cross.
Original Teacher Appreciation Quotes from our Expert Team
- I am grateful to have a teacher like you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- We love and care about you just like you did for us. Thank you for making our future bright. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Though we never told you about your good work, we admired your efforts towards our success. We are grateful. Have yourself a wonderful Teacher’s Day.
- Your efforts in my life at a point in time contributed to my success today. I am so grateful to you for that. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You disciplined me when I misbehaved. You taught me how to present my works well and punished me when I failed in class. My life has been shaped properly and, on this day, may God give you more strength to help the young ones who will meet you. Thank you. My heart will never stop being grateful to you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You taught me how to learn, and it was helpful. Thank you for your good effort. I hope you have yourself a very happy Teacher’s Day.
- Great teachers help their student not only to pass exams but to succeed in life. That’s exactly what you do. Today, I salute you, Sir/Ma’am.
- I didn’t like you as my teacher. But after leaving your class, I realised how helpful you were to me. I wish I could go back to your class and appreciate you. God bless you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You had a big heart and endured all the naughty things I did in class. I really miss you because I am yet to meet a teacher as wonderful as you. Stay blessed…today and until the end of time.
- You created a lot of imaginations in my mind about how beautiful it is to graduate from school and work as a responsible person one day. I chased that dream and I have achieved what I want. Thank you for the motivation. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Sir/Ma’am, you always advised me to allow everything I learn remain in me and not to forget them because I don’t know when I will need them again. I am an adult now and I know what you said was true. Thank you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- Thank you for your endless support for us before and after exams. We are grateful. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You are not just a teacher but also a mother and a friend. I will never forget your good works and passion towards the progress of mankind. On this Teacher’s Day, I ask for God’s blessings in your life.
- You used yourself as an example for us to emulate. You told us about your past experiences and how they shaped you to become a better person. You made us understand that every situation in our life is important because it makes us grow and mature. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- Sir/Ma’am, we can never forget you. You did your best and we are grateful. You made our world a better place. Thank you. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You challenged us to do better in life and it worked. Today, we are proud of the people we have grown to become. We can’t you enough. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You were not just my teacher but also a very inspirational mentor of mine. Though I am no longer a student of yours, your valuable lessons will never depart me. Happy Teacher’s Day.
- You are my best teacher. Though I wasn’t the smartest of students you had enough time to make me excel in class. You are the best.
- Thank you for helping me know the difference between good and bad. It is really helping me now. Happy Teacher’s Appreciation Day, my dearest teacher and inspiration.
- Thank you for not only teaching me how to read and write but for also being a father figure in my life. I am proud of who I am today. Thank you for affecting me positively. I will never forget you.
- I will always send my love and warmth messages to you on this special day. You are truly a great teacher.
- The love you had for us was unconditional. You were always ready to coach and guide us to accomplish remarkable things in life. How can we ever forget to appreciate such a phenomenal person like you?!
- I remember how boring class was when you were sick for some weeks. You are a true mother and teacher. I can never forget you.
- Happy Teacher’s Day to the most inspirational teacher I’ve ever known. Sir/ma’am, may God keep blessing you with the strength to keep inspiring the youth.
- My teacher and mentor, you have really shaped my life in a very beautiful manner. I am beyond grateful.
- To my retired teacher and friend, you are simply the best. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Sir/Ma’am, you will forever remain in our hearts. We sincerely appreciate your efforts towards our success in school. Thank you. May God bless you for being such a remarkable selfless teacher.
- Everyone can be a teacher, but not everyone can be a great teacher like you. By all accounts, you are one of the greatest teachers to have ever taught me.
- I can’t thank you enough, my dear teacher. You were truly sent from above to make me a better person in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- They call her teacher, but I call her mother because she went beyond just being a teacher to make my life better. I love you so much and appreciate you from the bottom of my heart on this Teacher’s Appreciation Day.
- Great teachers make the life of students brighter. You are indeed a great teacher. Happy Teacher’s Appreciation Day!
- You taught me well and that helped me to identify my career quickly. I worked hard and I am now a great person and a mentor to others. I am blessed because I met you. God richly bless you, sir/ma’am.
- You identified my potential and helped me work on it. It was a great privilege to be one of your numerous lucky students. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teachers will forever remain the best in the world! Thank you, sir/ma’am for turning my fortunes in life around.
- Happy Teacher’s Day! You, my phenomenal teacher, are the greatest! You were brought to the world to make a difference. You made it in my life. I am forever grateful.
You may also like: