Happy Birthday, Debbie/Deborah – Images and Wishes to Share with Her
Birthdays are special, so it’s important to make the birthday girl feel appreciated and cared for. While gifts are important, nothing is more touching than receiving a thoughtful card on your birthday.
If you want to wish Debbie a Happy Birthday, you may be wondering what to say. Here are a few funny and sweet wishes you can write in her card this year.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for Debbie
- Out of everything I’m proud of in life, nothing made me prouder than becoming your dad.
- It’s your birthday and another anniversary of the best day of my life. I’m so happy you’re my daughter.
- Happy Birthday to the girl with the sweetest smile and the biggest heart.
- You’re the best friend anyone could ask for. I can’t wait to eat cake with you tonight!
Funny Birthday Wishes for Debbie
- On your birthday, you should whine a little less and wine a little more.
- Don’t frown because you’re old. Laugh to hide your laugh lines!
- You were so pickled last year I’m surprised you aged at all.
- Don’t let me forget to call the fire department before we light your candles this year.
Happy Birthday, Debbie Images
Happy Birthday, Deborah Images
You may also like: