Season’s Social Tasks | What to Write in a Business Christmas Card
If you are wondering what to write in a business Christmas card, fret not! We have an abundance of sample wishes, messages and greetings here that you can include in a variety of professional Christmas cards.
Use these beautiful texts to write great business holiday cards and let your colleagues and associates in the corporate world know you have them on your mind this Yuletide and that your relationship extends beyond work and commercial activity.
Christmas Messages for Clients
- I am sending you this Christmas gift as a small symbol of my appreciation for your invaluable patronage. Wishing you all the happiness and prosperity you long for.
- I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and want you to know we look forward to serving you into the future.
- The joy my family and I are experiencing in our household this holiday season would not have been possible without your support.
- During this beautiful time of the year, we like to send valued customers like you a heartfelt Merry Christmas in recognition of how much you mean to our business and our lives.
- May the spirit of Christmas overflow in your household and bring you a joyous and celebratory season.
- You are more than a customer; you are also family, and you are also more than welcome to stop by my home this Christmas season.
- This Christmas, the part of my life I am most thankful for is having a person like you as a client.
- The best part of running this business is interacting with clients like you. We hope to have brought just as much joy into your home this Christmas season as you have to ours.
- The reason I am having a merrier Christmas than my peers is because of amazing clients like you. Happy holidays.
- Thank you for being an understanding customer and having the sympathy to make our business relationship a pleasant one. I sincerely wish you a very, very happy Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to our valued client. May your holidays be warm and beautiful, filled with peace and joy.
- We are here to serve you, even throughout the holiday season. Have a happy and care-free Christmas.
- Just as Santa derives more joy from delivering than receiving gifts, so do we take more pleasure in serving than collecting from you.
- This year, we are extending our holiday greetings to all clients close to our hearts, and as such we wish you and yours a Christmas overflowing with joy.
Also read these
Christmas Quotes for a Business Partner
- The reason I am able to enjoy this Christmas so much is due to our successful partnership throughout the year.
- Hopefully this Christmas is just one of many we will spend together as a team. Happy holidays.
- This holiday season, I was able to do extra charity due to the profit we generated. So I want to take time to send you Christmas blessings not only from myself but also the others who have benefited from your genius!
- This Christmas will not be complete unless you and your family stop by my house so that we can all enjoy it together!
- Thank you for not only being a partner but also a friend, and these Christmas greetings extend to you from the bottom of my heart.
- I am especially grateful this Christmas knowing that our partnership is only going to grow and prosper even more. Wishing a joyful and warm Christmas to you and your family.
- Christmas is a time to count our blessings, and I feel especially favored having you as a partner.
- My entire family sincerely wishes you and yours a very cheerful and blessing-filled Christmas.
- I hope that you and your entire family have a merry Christmas. Hoping we can meet this one of these days to have a few informal drinks.
- Santa Claus himself won’t be able to touch the amount of money we make next year.
- May we move forward into a prosperous New Year with mutual respect, goals and admiration.
- We work well together like the Three Wise Men. May a shining star lead an angel to your door this Christmas season and bless you with immense joy.
- I hope that as we enjoy more holidays in each other’s company, our personal relationship will also grow. Have a merry Christmas!
- I hope that this Christmas you treat yourself to a feast worthy of Santa Claus himself! Have a joyful Yuletide season.
- I feel that we have is more than a partnership. It is a manifestation of divine destiny. I wish you a Christmas as happy as a sunny day in paradise.
- Christmas without you is like Simon without Garfunkel, so make sure to leave space on your busy schedule for us to meet and greet during the holidays!
Christmas Messages for Staff Members
- We can all enjoy this Christmas a little more due to our success as a unit. Merry Christmas to you all!
- We work better together than Santa and his reindeer! Happy holidays, and I look forward to spending many more with you.
- Guys, you are like family to me, and as such you are all humbly invited to my home during this holiday season. Merry Christmas, dears.
- Thank you all for being not only effective but supportive throughout the year, and I look forward to seeing you again soon after the holidays. May your homes with be filled with joy and the right “ho ho ho!” laughter this Christmas season.
- I not only feel grateful but privileged to work with someone like you. Wishing you happiness and success in times to come, dear.
- It would be hard to enjoy this Christmas if not for the success we all accomplished together, and I wish you enjoy this holiday season as much as I intend to!
- The staff of this office is made up of some of the best people I ever met, and I hope that we are all able to enjoy a very blissful, blessed Christmas.
- May Christ the Lord keep all of you in peace and harmony as you celebrate this Christmas holiday with the ones you love and care about. Have a blessed and joyful time!
- Wishing the best staff in the entire world the happiest of happy Christmas celebrations.
- Even though we hold different positions, we all are equal in making this business successful, and I thank you all for enabling us to have a merry Christmas.
- You, guys, are like a dream team of professionals, and I wish you the merriest Christmas you can endure!
- Thanks for your cooperation in making this business exceptionally successful. May we all enjoy the fruits of our labor this festive season.
- I am more thankful for my staff than Santa is for his elves. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!
You may also like: