40 Amazing “Proud of Myself” Quotes for the Credit We All Need to Take
A wise man once said “if no one else will give you credit for what you’ve accomplished, then give credit to yourself.”
In other words, self-exaltation is only natural in acknowledging yourself for your successes, a job well done or just being proud of who you are or what you stand for.
For an Accomplishment
- I am not only surprised but also proud of myself for acing that extremely-challenging test.
- I took on a great challenge, came out victorious, and now I can’t help but to pat myself on the back!
- Most acts of heroism go unsung, and on that note, I am proud of myself for keeping this family afloat for so many years.
- That was a really great achievement, and I have to give a shoutout to the person that pulled it off – even if it is myself!
- This year was very difficult, and I wanted to give up many times, but I am happy, indeed congratulate myself, that I didn’t.
- I did a splendid job earning that promotion and would like to recognize myself in addition to the organizational accolades I’ve received.
- If I keep pulling off impossible missions like this one, I’m just going to start calling myself Tom Cruise!
- I may not be the greatest person in the world, but sometimes I sure feel that I am!
- Personal excellence is something a person has to continuously strive for, and I am glad to announce to the world that my efforts have not been in vain!
For a Work Well Done
- In the beginning, I actually doubted if I could complete the task myself, but now that I have successfully done so, words can’t express how proud I am of the remarkable results!
- I went in with the disposition of just wanting to pass but came out on top of the class, so now I’m going to pour myself a drink in recognition of a job well done.
- It’s not vain of me to acknowledge that I really did well on that last assignment!
- If you would have seen the mastery exhibited as I gracefully completed my last project, you would be just as proud of me as I am of myself!
- That last undertaking proved more successful than we initially anticipated, and honestly I have to thank myself for that more than anyone else.
- I always go the extra mile when taking on assignments, all for the satisfaction of the sensation I get when putting forth a well-done product.
- I’m not stuck-up; instead I just recognize when I not only succeed at a job but also perform better than my peers.
For my Sexual Identity
- Some who feel the way I do cower away, but I am proud of who I am and even more for not being afraid to express myself to the world.
- Who I identify with sexually does not define who I am, but I am still proud of myself for taking a stand.
- I have lost the support of many loved ones due to lifestyle decisions I’ve made, but I’m still going to hold my head up high in recognition of who I love.
- The fact that the entire world may be against me is just additional fuel to fan the flame of pride which burns in my heart.
- I am proud of who I am, and I go through life with the knowledge that at the end of the day, only the almighty God up above can judge me.
- My parents have always taught me to be proud myself, and the fact that I have now discovered I am a queer does not change that positive self-perception.
- I judge myself by the content of my character just as I do everyone else, and as such I know I am a beautiful person.
For my Body
- I may not have the type of body that will grace the cover of fashion magazines, but I can still rejoice in the fact that everything is functioning properly.
- I don’t need the entire world to be attracted to me, just those who truly love me, and I am proud of myself for the admirers that I have.
- The more body that gracefully accentuates my beautiful curves just generates more of me to love!
- I can work out from now until kingdom come, but I already know my body is magnificent just the way that it is!
- My body is a work of art – at least that’s what I see when I look in the mirror!
- I may not have the body of a Greek god, but I do have the shape of an information-age noble!
- I take pride in the fact that I am able to enjoy a healthy, rich diet and that the shape of my body reflects this sweet reality!
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when I look in the mirror, I see nothing but loveliness staring back.
For Living & Contributing In this Country
- National pride isn’t something I practice; it’s something I live, and I will forever be proud of being a citizen of this great country!
- My forefathers were patriots; I am a patriot, and my children will be also, and we will always take pride in our contributions to this great nation.
- This country is founded on the principles of freedom and defending the rights of the oppressed, and being a citizen of it is something I can be proud of wherever I find myself in the world.
- Many great men and women have given their blood, sweat and tears in service of this nation, and I have always considered it a source of pride to be able to add my name to that list.
- The contributions I made for this country may go unrecognized by the masses, but I did so due to my own beliefs and as such recognize myself!
- I know that this country isn’t perfect, but I would still rather live here than anyplace else on earth!
- One of the things I can look back upon my life with pride is my unwavering faith and dedication to my country.
You may also like: