Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
One of the most thoughtful gifts you can give your friends during the festive season is a sweet message.
So go on and make this Christmas period a really bright and beautiful one for your friends with the following beautiful, ready-made Christmas and New Year wishes.
- Wow, you have no idea just how much I miss being with you during this holiday season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from afar!
- After indulging yourself this Christmas, I hope that you will be satisfied enough to confront your resolutions with a fresh spirit come the New Year!
- I know that I got you a bottle of booze for Christmas, but that is just so you can enjoy one last drink before resolving once again to quit! Happy Christmas, buddy, and a joyful New Year!
- The main reason this season is celebratory is because I am graced by your company! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- God has granted us not only another Christmas together but also blessed us with a New Year, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy both to the fullest.
- Do yourself a favor and don’t stress yourself out this December – just get ample rest before you have to return to work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- I usually don’t send out these types of messages, but I can never forget you during this wonderful time of the year. Be blessed and happy, my dear. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Please accept this gift as a symbol of my appreciation of our beautiful friendship. Merry Christmas, buddy, and I hope your New Year is beautiful and merry too.
- May you have a positive, fruitful Christmas and a very sober and joyful New Year!
- I wish you an extra Merry Christmas and the most memorable bringing in of the New Year ever!
- Merry Christmas, and I hope that this New Year also marks a new era in your life when all of your dreams will come true!
- This is always a sentimental time for me, when I realize we have made it safe and soundly through another year together. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May you experience a holiday season that makes your enemies cringe. Merry Christmas and a ridiculously happy New Year, dearest friend!
- On this lovely Christmas, may you be graced with the companionship of family and friends and break-in the New Year in the company of success and happiness!
- May the laughter and joy of loved ones resonate throughout your abode during this holiday season.
- Please accept this gift as just a small token of my affection, because I know in actuality our friendship is priceless. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my beloved friend.
- May your Christmas be vibrant, colorful and joyful. And may it be followed by a very beautiful and blessed New Year.
- Enjoy your Christmas Day festivities, and if we do not see each other, then I will definitely find a way to meet you for New Year’s! Stay blessed.
- Please enjoy Christmas, New Year’s and all the days in-between in a safe, responsible manner, to make sure we can all meet again next year in full health.
- May Santa Claus not only bring you beautiful gifts but also the blessings of a prosperous New Year.
- May this Christmas bring you so much joy that your heart finds it difficult containing it. May the New Year also follow suit.
- Praying that this holiday season, from Christmas Day to New Year’s, will bring you seven consecutive days of celebration and rejuvenation.
- May you get Christmas gifts from your friends and New Year’s gifts from heaven that repay you for the selfless person that you are. Have yourself a very happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year!
- My dear, your friendship is the only gift I’ll ever need from you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- May the sunset on all of your misery during this holiday season and rise again with fresh blessings at the turn of the new year.
- A Christmas without you is like a New Year’s without booze, neither of which I would care to endure. Have a joyful festive season.
- I look forward to spending as much of this holiday season with you as possible because you are one of the most important people occupying my heart. Hoping you enjoy your Christmas and New Year to the fullest.
- Christmas is the concert singing Christmas songs with the family, but New Year’s is the after party with you! May you always have countless reasons to enjoy your life, my dear.
- May sweet blessings from above grace your life this holiday. Wishing you Happy Holidays and may we keep spirits high.
- May the good Lord shine His light on you this Christmas, and may this New Year bring you glorious tales for years to come!
- Hoping this Christmas season will bring closure to a less than favorable year you’ve been having, and may the New Year open doors to your success, happiness and prosperity!
- Whatever disagreements we may have had this past year, now is the perfect time to put them behind us, celebrate the present and look forward to the future. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a gloriously joyful New Year.
- May you experience nothing but joy and good days throughout this Christmas and New Year.
- When Santa Clause leaves your place on Christmas, tell him he should drop you off at mine to begin celebrating the New Year. Wishing you nothing but a truly happy and prosperous life.
- May this Christmas be more merry and this New Year happier than any you have ever experienced before! Love you so much.
- May the bright lights of a decorative tree surround you and your family on Christmas Day, followed by the bright lights of the big city encircling you and your friends as the apple drops on New Year’s.
- This Christmas and New Year, there is nothing I am anticipating more than spending time with you, having the fun of our lives. Merry Christmas and an utterly prosperous New Year.
- I hope this Christmas brings you the blessings you desire, succeeded by a New Year in which you get to enjoy them all as well!
- The best Christmases and New Years are the ones spent with you, my best friend. There is no place in the world I would rather be than with you! Wishing you a truly merry Christmas and an exceptionally happy New Year.
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.