Sweet “I Love You” Messages and Quotes for my Children
Besides providing the basic needs for your children, studies have proven that another very important thing that you can do for them is to frequently let them know how much you love them. Although it is often assumed that children automatically know that they are loved by their parents, they really need to hear those special words from them. Saying “I love you” frequently to your children is important not only because it makes your children feel your affection, but also for the reason that it significantly boosts their self-esteem, motivates them to love others, takes away their fears, gives them someone to trust and rely on, and most importantly it brings them joy, among other positive feelings.
As a result of how important and powerful I love You’s are to children, we have filled this article with some of the best I love you messages and quotes for your children to let them know how much they really mean to you. You obviously love your children, so why not let them know it by saying those special words to them?
Innocent “I Love” you Messages for Children
- When I see you smiling, all my worries disappear. I love you so much, kiddo.
- I would give up anything in my life to give you everything that you need to put a smile on your face. I love you!
- I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear daughter/son.
- You are everything that is precious to us, children, and we will love you until the end of time.
- I may not always be with you, but know that you’re always in my heart and I love you more than anything in this world.
- I never knew true happiness until the day the doctor placed you in my arms. You decorated my life and brought so much joy and happiness into it. I will always love you.
- We would go through trials and tribulations just to put a smile on your face. We love you more than we can ever express in words. Never forget that, son/daughter.
- Regardless of how bad my day is, everything suddenly becomes better when I get warm hugs from my loving kids. I love you immensely.
- Ever since I held you in my arms, I vowed to spend the rest of my life putting a smile on your face. I love you, son/daughter.
- Becoming your mother/father was the best thing that I did with my life. I’m so proud of you. Love you, kiddo.
- Little angel, you’ll always be in my heart no matter what happens, and I will always love you.
- To me, you’re the most adorable child on this Earth. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to fill your life with endless joy. I love you so much.
- My dear child, every time I go down on my knees and pray, I pray for your happiness because that’s all that matters to me in this world. I love you so much, my sweet child.
- No matter how old you become, you’ll always be my cute little teddy bear that I will protect and love with all my heart. You’ll be in my heart forever and always because my love for you will never end.
- Why these Parents are Proud | Birthday Wishes for your Son
- You’re my precious little angel who makes me so happy to the point where I forget all my problems in life. Hugs and kisses to you, my dear. I love you.
- Children, we hope we can bring you as much happiness as you bring to our lives. We love you more than you can ever imagine and we’ll do everything within our power to ensure you have everything you need in life because we want nothing but the best for you.
- I love you with my heart and soul. And I want you to know that you can always count on me to be there for you whenever you need me.
- The greatest miracle in my life happened the day you came into my life. I’ll always love and treasure you in my heart, my sweet angel.
- My sweet child, I’m yours and you’re mine, and that’s all that matters to me in this world. I love you.
- You’re so sweet and adorable, my dear child. You’re the most precious thing to me in this world, and I will treasure and protect you forever. I love you with every beat of my heart.
- My precious child, you’re the joy of my life. I loved you before you arrived on this Earth, and I’m going to love you until the end of time.
“I Love you” Quotes for your Daughter
- You’re so wonderful, and I’m so proud to call you my daughter. You’re forever in my heart, and I love you so much.
- I’m the luckiest mother in the world to be blessed with such a wonderful child like you. I love you, daughter.
- My daughter, you’re my life and everything, and there’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do to light up your beautiful face with a smile. I love you.
- You are not only my daughter. You’re the reason I exist, which is why I’ll always love and cherish you for as long as I live.
- I love you with every breath that I take, and there is nothing in this world that can ever change my love for you.
- Dear daughter, always know that I’m your best friend, who will stand by you in all your endeavors. I’ll always be there to keep you safe and warm. I love you so much.
- No matter how old you become, no matter how far away we’re from each other. There’s nothing that will break this bond between us, my daughter. You’ll always be my little angel, and I’ll always love you.
- From the day you were born, I knew I had received a priceless gift from God. Thank your filling my heart and soul with joy. I love you, dear daughter.
“I Love you” Messages for your Son
- Son, I would give you the world if I owned it. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to put a smile on your lovely face. I love you so much.
- You fill my heart with love and happiness. I hope I can give you all the happiness that your heart can contain. I love you, son.
- Son, there are times when you get so mischievous and naughty that I cannot help but be mad at you. I might even scold you from time to time but that never means I don’t love you. I love you more than life itself and will do everything in my power to help you make your dreams come true.
- You’re my heart and soul. And I will do anything for you to make you happy because you’re my life. I love you, son.
- Son, there are two things that I want you to remember always. The first one is to always stay positive in life regardless of what comes your way. And the second one is that I will always love you no matter what happens.
You may also like: