The Food We Choose Make a Difference | 64 Healthy Eating Quotes
We all understand how important food is for survival, and how crucially the quality of our food affects our body, mood and even growth in younger ages.
These famous quotes about healthy eating can inspire a better nutrition and even show us the way to optimal health.
Short Healthy Eating Quotes
- Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.
- Everything in excess Is opposed by nature.
- After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile. T. Cogan
- No medicine can compensate for un-healthy living.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Proverb
- Almost nothing influences our gut bacteria as much as the food we eat.
- Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle. Jules Robson
- Eat to live, not live to eat. Unknown
- Health requires healthy food. Roger Williams
- Mother Nature’s powers cannot be stuffed into a pill.
- The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor. Chinese Proverb
- Happiness is the highest form of health. Dalai Lama
- Sickness – nature’s vengeance for violating her laws. Charles Simmons
- Prevention is better than cure. Desiderius Erasmus
- The best doctors gives the least medicine. Benjamin Franklin
- To avoid sickness eat less; to prolong life worry less. Chu Hui Weng
Best Healthy Eating Quotes
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t.
- Eat until you are eight parts [out of ten] full. Japanese saying
- Cooking is at once child’s play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love.
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. Thomas Edison
- When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need. Ayurvedic proverb
- By choosing healthy over skinny, you are choosing self-love over self-judgement. Steve Maraboli
- The primary reason diseases tend to run in families may be that diets tend to run in families.
- Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount. Karen Salmansohn
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. Bethenny Frankel
- Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable. Arthur Agatston
- Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food. John H. Tobe
- A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It’s the most important solution. John Mackey
- Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries. Mark Halperin
Healthy Eating Motivation Quotes
- Success is the sum of small efforts—repeated day-in and day-out. Robert Collier
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear. Buddha
- It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. Jillian Michaels
- Focus on health, energy, vitality – not weight. Karen Salmansohn
- Nothing has benefited me more physically, mentally and most important spiritually, then adapting a vegan diet. The best decision I have made as a human for me and the planet. Tim Shieff, Professional Freerunner
- Some people are willing to pay the price and it’s the same with staying healthy or eating healthy. There’s some discipline involved. There’s some sacrifices. Mike Ditka
Healthy Eating Inspirational Quotes
- What you eat literally becomes you. you have a choice in what you’re made of. Unknown
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. Mahatma Gandhi
- The food you eat can be either the safe & most powerful medicine or the slowest poison.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao Tzu
- A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned. Naval Ravikant
- I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure. Hippocrates’ oath, taken by doctors around the world
- Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. Winston Churchill
- Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything. Thich Nhat Hanh
- Doctors won’t make you healthy. Nutritionists won’t make you slim. Teachers won’t make you smart. Gurus won’t make you calm. Mentors won’t make you rich. Trainers won’t make you fit. Ultimately, you have to take responsibility. Save yourself. Naval Ravikant
- I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. Joyce Meyer
“Eat Healthy, Stay Fit” Quotes
- Things that you are unlikely to regret: exercise, eating healthily, challenging yourself, making a plan, being kind.
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health. Hippocrates
- Your body is your biggest asset it’s your responsibility to take care of it.
- Proper nutrition is the difference between feeling exhausted and getting the most out of a workout. Summer Sanders, Olympic Swimming Champion
- If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food. Errick McAdams
- The foods we choose make a difference.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom. Jack LaLanne
- Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story. Morgan Spurlock
- Appreci-eat your food! Savor the flavor and eat slowly. It takes your body about 20 minutes to realize it’s full. –Karen Salmansohn
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. John F. Kennedy
Healthy Eating Funny Quotes
- Don’t eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not. Mark Twain
- Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon. Doug Larson
- If you think wellness is expensive, try illness. Unknown
- You can do a lot for your diet by eliminating foods that have mascots. Ted Spiker
- But in a society where it’s normal to die of heart disease, having a “normal” cholesterol level is probably not a good thing.
- A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs. Joan Welsh
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.