Happy Thursday | Famous Quotes about Almost Friday
Thursday is the type of day that seems inconspicuous to most yet serves the important function of signaling the close of another week and the necessity to resolve the issues contained therein.
Below we have provided some fantastic, famous quotes about Thursday that can help add some flavor and joy to what otherwise may be a bland time of the week!
- I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that. Howie Mandel
- No doubt about it. For every player. Thursday nights are very tough for us because it is a short turnaround. J. J. Watt
- Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not! Unknown author
- This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays. Douglas Adams
- If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can’t Thursday be the new Friday? Unknown author
- And God said, ‘Let there be light’ and there was light, but the Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected. Spike Milligan
- I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for. April Winchell
- I would not take a girl to a club on a Thursday. I would not take her to a really noisy, swanky restaurant. Paul Dano
- Thursday night football should be illegal. Doug Baldwin
- I grew up with ‘Friends’ from day one and, like, ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Frazier,’ those sorts of shows, but for sure, ‘Friends’ was it for our family. Like, we would watch every Thursday night at eight o’clock; I couldn’t wait. Kaley Cuoco
- And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream. John Ashbery
- Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break. John Farley
- Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long. Nicci French
- Thursday. The most useless day. it only exists as a reminder that it’s been a really long week…and it’s still not over. Unknown author
- Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday. Unknown author
- Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend. Unknown author
- People who think Thursday is the new Friday have serious mental problems. Unknown author
- I wait until Thursday to ask people about their weekend plans so there’s a better chance they’re already busy. Unknown author
- It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive. I’m Blessed. God is Good. Unknown author
You may also like:
Click here for our best birthday wishes.