Romantic Valentine’s Day Wishes
Valentine’s Day is a special holiday made just for love birds. It is a day to celebrate the love and commitment of your relationship and the choice to share your life with another. On Valentine’s Day, many couples around the world set time aside to appreciate each other and shower one another with gifts and kind words.
Whether you are involved in a serious relationship or a new fling you are likely going to want to make this a special day full of romance and new memories. Looking for the right words? Here are some romantic Valentine’s Day Wishes to share with your lover:
Valentine’s Wishes For your Husband
- I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
- My Husband, the greatest gift that I could ever ask for is to forever remain keeper of the key to your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are my joy and my light. You are my happiness and the greatest man I’ve ever met. I am so proud to call you my husband. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- What a privilege to spend another Valentine’s Day with the man of my dreams. I love you forever!
- Love is putting someone else’s happiness and well being before your own. You have shown me how to truly love and for that I am very grateful. Happy Valentine’s Day to my loving husband.
- I’m a certain that on this Valentine’s Day. I am the luckiest and the happiest woman alive. What a blessing to go through life with you by my side. Love Always, Your Wife.
- I lean on you. You lean on me. That’s the way it will always be. Happy Valentine’s Day, My Love.
- Who needs chocolates? Life is so sweet with you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Seeing life through the lens of love makes it so much more worth living. Thank you for everything. Let’s make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.
- Valentine’s Day is a wonderful occasion. It’s the excuse I need to say I love you million times in one day. I love you and Happy Valentine’s Day!
- My favorite place on Valentine’s Day is in your loving, strong arms. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, my dear.
Valentine’s Wishes For your Wife
- My beautiful wife, I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful valentine. Have a sweet and memorial Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear. I want you to know that when I said I will love you forever, I really meant forever.
- You are far more beautiful than any woman I’ve met. You are far smarter than any person I’ve met. You are far more gracious than anyone in the world. You have a heart of gold and you deserve the world. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I always feel that I have fallen short on Valentine’s Day. If I had a million bucks to spend on you, it would not be enough. You are worth far more than what money can buy. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Two hearts became one on our wedding day. Two hearts remain one on this Valentine’s Day. Love you forever!
- To my wonderful wife, I promise to make every day feel like Valentine’s Day.
- Kisses, kisses, and more kisses. A trillion kisses for my beautiful Mrs.
- Chocolates and flowers seem so cliche. Let’s think outside the candy box this Valentine’s Day. Let’s go places we’ve never been and do things we’ve never done. Happy Valentine’s Day, from your husband.
- My sweet valentine, I’m so glad that you’re all mine. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- After all these years, I’ve watched my little princess turn into a beautiful queen. Happy Valentine’s Day, from your king.
Valentine’s Wishes For a New Fling
- I’m so glad I’ve gone from your secret admirer to being admired by you. Let’s make this a wonderful day to remember. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am not only grateful for not having to spend another Valentine’s Day single, but I am even more grateful to spend this day with a wonderful girlfriend like you.
- You are my angel that fell down from heaven. Your light shines so bright. My love for you grows stronger every day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I first fell in love with your beauty, but now I’ve fallen in love with the wonderful person behind the beautiful smile. Loving you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- My sexy man, I know where I’ll be this Valentine’s Day… stuck to you like glue. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- There will be many happy ladies this Valentine’s Day, but I promise to make you the happiest of them all. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to you, my lovely girlfriend. I may not know everything there is to know about you and I may not have been there in the history of your life, but I hope I will be a major part of your future.
- Happy Valentine’s Day. Looking forward to where this new love will lead us.
- I may say “I love you” a lot. But it’s only because it’s the truth. So on this Valentine’s Day, let me say again that I love you, I love you, and I love you!
Valentine’s Wishes For a Long-Term Lover
- Through the years, you have proved yourself worthy of my love. That’s why I never hesitated to share my heart with you. Happy Valentine’s Day, My Love!
- You have been such an amazing friend and a supportive girlfriend…more than I could ever deserve. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I hope this is the last Valentine’s Day you’ll spend as my girlfriend. Because I hope you’ll say “I do.” and become my lovely wife.
- I want to spend this day the way I spend every Valentine’s Day…wrapped in your loving arms. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- What gift could you possibly give me. I already have the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Can I trade my box of chocolates for a bunch of your kisses? Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are thoughtfully, sweet and so kind. Your kisses are sweet and your hugs are warm. There’s no better place to be on Valentine’s day than in your arms.