Wishes for the First Day at Work after Holidays
Resuming work after a relaxing holiday can be quite an interestingly challenging experience. In those few days/weeks after getting back to work, the day never seems to end, and you make extra demands on your mind and body to live in the moment.
Since work has to be done, no matter what, here are some beautiful wishes ranging from funny to motivational that you can customize to help another get into the mood for work. Good luck!
Funny Wishes for the First Day at Work after Holidays
- You probably must feel like a dog chasing its own tail, but hang in there! The routine will become part and parcel of you in just a few weeks. Welcome back, folks!
- Welcome back to the sweet comfort of work! I know you miss carrying files, writing reports, and babysitting your boss’ sassy secretary. But believe me when I say it will be fun! Cheers.
- Let’s hope and pray that the work here will be worth leaving your chocolate chip cookies and vanilla fudges for. Be positive. I missed you, and welcome back!
- Hooray, welcome back to work! All you have to do today is survive. No long meetings, strategizing or anything — just survive. Cheers!
- Although you’ve been with us forever, welcome to your first meeting, first report, first coffee break, first day, and first everything! Oh boy, does it feel great to be back!
- Today is that day when the saying ”there’s a first time for everything” makes a good excuse, but it won’t so much if you make the company lose huge sums. Welcome back, folks, and let’s stay focused.
- Welcome back! Perhaps today is the day to neutralize lethargy, fatigue, lack of focus and all the other vacation-induced, unproductive stuff before they do you. Let’s get to work!
- A warm welcome back, folks! For the record, no amount of fasting and prayers will erase the fact that we have lots of work to do. On that note, let’s get started!
- I know that there are a thousand places you’d rather be than here. But I promise you that your frowns will turn to smiles when you see those paychecks. Welcome back to work, my friends!
- Although you’ve probably forgotten what you do around here from 9 to 5, you can get work done by pretending that no break ever happened. Welcome back, and have fun.
- “I’m happy to be back at work” is indeed the last thing anyone wants to say until they realize that they’ve been promoted with a pay raise. Congratulations, and welcome back!
- Instead of whining, treat this comeback like a renewal of marriage vows between couples. It will feel much better. Welcome back, and I look forward to more productive work.
- Sitting at the beach, watching pretty girls in bikini, and sipping a glass of Piña Colada sounds more “productive” but it doesn’t pay the bills. Welcome back to the real world! And here is to doing stuff that actually pays those bills.
- Who would have thought that all the merrymaking would come to an end? Surely, it does. But, if you give this work your all, you can make the next holiday even bigger. Welcome back to the real hustle.
Motivational Wishes for the First Day at Work after Holidays
- Do not let the trappings of a long, relaxing holiday cause you to veer off the path to changing lives with your amazing work. Welcome back, and I look forward to working with you.
- Sometimes we must choose between the luxuries of life and the tough work that actually changes the world. As you resume, I urge you to choose the latter. Welcome back, and good luck.
- It’s necessary in life to be able to do difficult stuff because most good things don’t come easy. I commend your difficult work of coming to the office today, and wish you all the best. Welcome back!
- It’s folks like you who make tough choices in life who turn the world around. Please know that I’m glad to have you back here at work. Here is to even greater works with you.
- As you resume your good work, do remember that luck has a fascinating way of finding those who work hard even when it’s unpopular and unattractive to do so. Welcome back to work, team!
- By showing up to work after holidays, you’ve demonstrated your noble character and hardworking spirit! We will attain greater heights if you continue like this. Welcome back, colleague.
- Your return to work at this time evinces your industrious spirit and unwavering commitment to our work. I remain so proud of you. Welcome back, and keep up the good work.
- Returning to work with great energy might seem to many a minor feat, but it’s a clear indication of a professional who’s hungry for success. I welcome you back, and wish you all the best.
- You’ve shown commitment to the little task of returning to work, and, from this, I’m confident that you will do great with the bigger tasks you are assigned. Wishing you all the best in the year ahead.
- It’s better to give any task all you’ve got than to live a life of regret for not giving things your best shot. I trust that you’ll heed this advice and make great strides. Welcome back to the team!
- As we resume, it’s important to plan everything, for doing so will put you in charge of your game. We are happy to have you back. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help.
- I’m sure that you’ve had a relaxing break in these few weeks. Now I encourage you to cease this opportunity to make yourself the most indispensable worker your office has ever known. Welcome back.
- We want you to go back to that office as a revived professional who means business. It’s not too much to ask of you because you’ve done greater things than that. Wishing you the very best of luck. Cheers.